Get menace from buyer - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-09-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Default Get menace from buyer

I sent a wrong item to one buyer by mistake. I contacted her before she realised.

I asked this buyer to send to one of my buyers who order this item by providing shipping label , and I will send the correct item to her. This buyer refused. She insisted to return the item to me for a full refund. No problem with me.

But she wanted me to send the shipping label by express mail to her, otherwise she will file to a complaint with Ebay's corporate office where her sister works for investigation.

I just don't know why she so complicated with the issue? and threaten me to file a complaint where her family works.

Anyone has any ideas where I can complaint about this menace? Or other inputs are welcome.

Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-09-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 61%
Default Re: Get menace from buyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyfat View Post
I sent a wrong item to one buyer by mistake. I contacted her before she realised.

I asked this buyer to send to one of my buyers who order this item by providing shipping label , and I will send the correct item to her. This buyer refused. She insisted to return the item to me for a full refund. No problem with me.

But she wanted me to send the shipping label by express mail to her, otherwise she will file to a complaint with Ebay's corporate office where her sister works for investigation.

I just don't know why she so complicated with the issue? and threaten me to file a complaint where her family works.

Anyone has any ideas where I can complaint about this menace? Or other inputs are welcome.

Thanks!
There,s no where you could complain, not even to ebay since your the one who send the wrong item in the first place. What you should have told the buyer is that you have another one of the same item and you could ship them a replacement and they can return the wrong item back to you. This will make the buyer feels happy and won,t even complain or leave you a negative feedback. I sell a lot of item and send wrong item sometime and this is the way I usually deals with it in a professional manner.
The Following User Says Thank You to ricardosway8 For This Useful Post:
Babyfat (11-09-2013)
Old 11-09-2013
Threadstarter  

Thanks Ricardosway8 ! My item worths 150$, if I resend the correct item before receiving the wrong item, how about the buyer refused to return me the wrong item?

I know I should believe in my buyer. But she is so complicated as the beginning.
Old 11-09-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyfat View Post
Thanks Ricardosway8 ! My item worths 150$, if I resend the correct item before receiving the wrong item, how about the buyer refused to return me the wrong item?

I know I should believe in my buyer. But she is so complicated as the beginning.
Ok since your item is worth that much I would not risk it myself either. Since your both having disagreement just apologize to the buyer and tell them you would send them another item but due to the cost of the item you cannot risk shipping another not knowing if they will return back the wrong item to you. If they can,t agree to your terms the only choice is just offer a full refund and stand the lost of the sale.
Old 11-09-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

Eat the cost and kiss up to her until you get the result you need. Feedback and DSRs

Thank goodness she gave you a chance to correct the issue and is willing to send it back to you.

In the future, I would advise against getting buyers involved with each other.
The Following User Says Thank You to BigCJ For This Useful Post:
Babyfat (11-10-2013)
Old 11-10-2013

Longevity: 66%

Couldn't you just send her a PDF file of the label?
Old 11-10-2013
Threadstarter  

Apparently, she is so complicated for me to understand. She insisted me to send shipping lable by express mail to her.

I don't know why. May she has not printer?
Old 11-11-2013

Longevity: 64%

It doesn't matter. OP screwed up and now has to fix it. That's the long and short of it. I personally don't throw rocks from a glass house. Don't get me wrong. I would be having a nervous breakdown and trying to figure the least painful way to resolve the issue so as beneficial to both parties. Best of luck.