Why eBay didn't suspend my accounts? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-12-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Why eBay didn't suspend my accounts?

Hey everybody

I have couple of questions and concerns, yes like the title says Why eBay didn't suspend my accounts?

I have 2 main accounts(x and y) and 2 hardly used account,they all under my name, same paypal. I sell

different things from each accounts, they are not stealth accounts.

x account can have 12500 items out of 156.250.00$
y account can have 3000 items out of 100.000.00$
z account can have 100 item out of 1000$
w account can have 10 item out of 1000$....

My main 2 accounts;

''X'' and ''Z'' are both Top rated, zero case opened against x and z past 1 or 2 months.

''X'' account is 99.8% feedback( 2 negative last 2 months) member since Dec 2011,total transactions is 17142,actively sell 1 year,power seller Level is Gold,total feedback is almost 8500(gets almost each month 500 feedback from selling)Sell cheap 9$ stuff. Not even close the against eBay Vero Program.

''Y'' account is 99.6% feedback( 1 negative last 2 months) member since May 2009 total transactions is 13185, actively sell 1 year,power seller Level is Platinum,total feedback is almost 6500(gets almost each month 400 feedback from selling) The stuff that i sell is not even against the eBay Vero Program.

From ''W" account i have never sold and bough any thing.So it is pretty much just sitting there

From ''Z'' account i sold 30 items,and one of my customers opened a case against me that the item was ⊗⊗⊗⊗( it was e-cig),left me negative feedback and i refunded his/her money back, after that, i got an email from eBay that they need to see my id, cc statement, etc i just ignored this email and stopped selling from that account. I also noticed that, under my monthly selling limits section i can see my other 2 main accounts which is ''X and Y". So it is obvious that my to main account is linked with that account.
After couple of months later i called eBay to increase my ''X'' account's selling limits, they said you are doing a great job,i got approved for limit increase however when i call for my other ''Z'' they said,my other account has problem, please fix that than we can increase it. I faxed them whatever they needed from ''Z'' account last Thursday which was Nov 6th 2014, next day i got this message MC999 eBay Indefinite selling restriction,'' Hello Z after reviewing your eBay account, we have concerns about your selling activity, as a result we have taken following actions on your account
#NAME?
-Some of all your listings may have been removed. ( i don't even have 1 listing on this account)
#NAME?

Please remember that you can't use other accounts or register new accounts to sell on eBay. If you do, your accounts could be limited,restricted,or suspended.''

After i got this email, i got the almost same email on my other account which was ''W''. Friend of mine also got the same email from his account which he sells maybe 5 items in a year. He used his ebay from my office couple of times, i guess because of the ip, they caught it. He doesn't care much since he doesn't sell anything from eBay.

Anyway, My Question is my Z account has been suspended, almost in same time other 2 accounts was suspended too, why they don't or haven't suspended my ''X'' and ''Y'' account yet? I can still sell and list new items from those accounts. I hope i could explained everything correctly, i tried to give you guys all the information as much as i could. Please HELP! What should i do or shouldn't after this point?

Thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-13-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%
Default Re: Why eBay didn't suspend my accounts?

So these accounts are all under your real information ( same info on each account)?

If this is the case, than it will catch up, not all suspensions with links are instant all the time

It may take hours, days, weeks, or Months, but if they are linked as you say than its a matter of time
Old 11-13-2014

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
So these accounts are all under your real information ( same info on each account)?

If this is the case, than it will catch up, not all suspensions with links are instant all the time

It may take hours, days, weeks, or Months, but if they are linked as you say than its a matter of time
Youve hit the nail on the head there.....its only a matter of time.
I had two accounts in real details on ebay and one got suspended. Tried to rectify the situation on ebay chat. She was a nice lady and she took me by surprise. She said that she was aware that i had another account linked that was still selling. She said to me "I shouldnt tell you this but your other account will be getting restricted any day, may i suggest you change all your listings to buy it now and lower the prices if you want to and sell what you can to make money as they will be removed soon. I did what she said and sold the lot over 2 or 3 days then on 5th day, the account was suspended.
So DmShark is right....not always an instant linkage but possibly in the pipeline
Old 11-13-2014

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 70%

Well I have had this on my mind for awhile, going back last aug I created another ebay account, same info as my current account, that account got blocked because I didn't reply to a message from ebay , something about possible security risk,it was a brand new account.. Anyway, 4 months on and my now current account is still active, im wondering that maybe they have checked my account and see that it in fact does check out? I have not logged on to that other blocked account since I saw that it was blocked last aug, it was a brand new account. Im not really sure if I should contact ebay about it or not, or wait until something happens to my current account, and just send them the docs I have on file to verify my account.
Old 11-13-2014

Longevity: 83%

Honestly, all the accounts ARE going to be suspended now. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in a week, or maybe in 6 months. You can bet on it. Prepare now with proper stealth account set up the right way to prevent and linking to ANY of these accounts.
Old 11-13-2014
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 54%

Thank yo guys for all the information. It still doesn't make sense that why they are waiting to suspend to main account while they suspended other two in same time.
Old 11-13-2014

Longevity: 59%

There are zillions or reasons, none of which we can know, unless we know every inner working of ebays system. I had some accounts get suspended...but not all......guess what...3 years later...........yes, 3 years later, something clicked in their system and the rest went down. They told me the reason was they were linked to suspended accounts.........So, I wouldn't lay awake trying to figure it out.......just plan for the day it happens. Good Luck!
Old 11-13-2014

Well does it depend on the type of suspension if they allow you to reinstate or not? In my case I had opened up a new account just for buying and selling some odd things around the house, not my business merchandise. The account was blocked because I merely put on one small item to test the account to see if I had set it up right, when I logged out I forgot all about the account, when I logged in 3 weeks later it said I was blocked, I had not even sold anything. I still have a current account in very good standing. Is a suspension a suspension? or are there different degrees, like Dante's inferno?

Edit: july 25 , went from MC999 eBay account restriction
to MC113 Your eBay account has been suspended

Last edited by ebabe; 11-13-2014 at 10:13 PM.
Old 11-14-2014

Longevity: 59%

There are many degrees of suspension.
Old 11-14-2014

My suspension was due to suspicious activity,

I think the only thing suspicious was when hackers were able to steal ebay users passwords and details. I will just wait for them to block my other account, when ever that might be, then just submit to them all the documents, that by the way I have saved on my pc for reference for these types of situations, UK DL copy, Utility bill copy, soho phone number and address, and email address. all those stealth documents should always be saved in a file so you may go back to them at a later date to submit to ebay
The Following User Says Thank You to ebabe For This Useful Post:
goldstealth (11-15-2014)