best thing to sell on new ebay account to get some feedback ? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > eBay FeedBack

eBay FeedBack General discussions on eBay feedback, seller feedback, positive feedback, negative feedback, DSR rating, increase feedback

Old 05-02-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%

Anyone have any other grand ideas?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-02-2011

Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

@Neplusultra, I would just have a criteria for early sales on a new account.

Mostly I sell USED, GENUINE items, FAST POSTAGE, TRACKING if possible, FREE DELIVERY if possible etc etc You get it? It is about staying under the radar and playing into the DSR categories, just making sure you score high on them.

Nobody is going to give specific items you should sell and if they did, it could be hearsay or inexperience talking.

Old 05-02-2011

I can't tell you what to do but I can tell you what I do.

I currently have 2 successful accounts and yesterday I registered a third.

I shall be listing 8 items, all on 7 day auction and all starting at 0.99p. All very non-descript. I expect at least 4 to sell.

Next week I shall list 10 items

After that we will see how we go.

Look upon it like growing tomatoes - you plant the seed and the plant starts growing. You feed it and it grows some more. Very soon it starts flowering and before you know it you will start producing fruit. You wait for the fruit to ripen and then you harvest it.

You don't plant the seed one day and get fruit the next - it needs caring and nurturing and if you do it right it will last you years - or it could die after one season.

Slowly and surely

As for what to sell you will have to do your own research on that. It depends if you are prepared to buy stock, if you are trading as a business or as private account. Personally I find it easier to start straight off as a business account. I established my second account by three months of trading something so ridiculous you would laugh - it took between £30 and £100 per week for 3 months. It now takes £800 - £1,200 per week. The point I am making is that the game here is not about quick fixes. It's about getting trading again and nurturing what you are building. It's about learning from what went wrong first time around.

You must never forget that no matter what you do, no matter how well you conduct your business, 'the man' can shut you down at a moments notice.

I have seen many people come on here saying how they have lost one account after the other. They haven't listened to what they have been told and then seem aggrieved that their plan didn't work.

There is a wise saying - if you do what you have always done don't be surprised when what happens is what always happens.

Best of luck
The Following User Says Thank You to GrannyT For This Useful Post:
BubbleTea (04-08-2012)
Old 05-02-2011

I've just seen the date of this thread - do I feel daft or what?
Old 05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannytranny View Post
I can't tell you what to do but I can tell you what I do.

I currently have 2 successful accounts and yesterday I registered a third.

I shall be listing 8 items, all on 7 day auction and all starting at 0.99p. All very non-descript. I expect at least 4 to sell.

Next week I shall list 10 items

After that we will see how we go.

Look upon it like growing tomatoes - you plant the seed and the plant starts growing. You feed it and it grows some more. Very soon it starts flowering and before you know it you will start producing fruit. You wait for the fruit to ripen and then you harvest it.

You don't plant the seed one day and get fruit the next - it needs caring and nurturing and if you do it right it will last you years - or it could die after one season.

Slowly and surely

As for what to sell you will have to do your own research on that. It depends if you are prepared to buy stock, if you are trading as a business or as private account. Personally I find it easier to start straight off as a business account. I established my second account by three months of trading something so ridiculous you would laugh - it took between £30 and £100 per week for 3 months. It now takes £800 - £1,200 per week. The point I am making is that the game here is not about quick fixes. It's about getting trading again and nurturing what you are building. It's about learning from what went wrong first time around.

You must never forget that no matter what you do, no matter how well you conduct your business, 'the man' can shut you down at a moments notice.

I have seen many people come on here saying how they have lost one account after the other. They haven't listened to what they have been told and then seem aggrieved that their plan didn't work.

There is a wise saying - if you do what you have always done don't be surprised when what happens is what always happens.

Best of luck
Well, Could you tell me why do you have to own three separate stealth Accounts? (Pa yp al and Ebay)
with 3 stealth pa yp al accounts, how are you going to withdraw your earned money from your ebay sales?
and are you able to buy anything from ebay and get it shipped to your real shipping information using any of those stealth accounts or you have something else to do?

Cheers
Old 05-03-2011

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by moustafa View Post
Well, Could you tell me why do you have to own three separate stealth Accounts? (Pa yp al and Ebay)
with 3 stealth pa yp al accounts, how are you going to withdraw your earned money from your ebay sales?
and are you able to buy anything from ebay and get it shipped to your real shipping information using any of those stealth accounts or you have something else to do?

Cheers

Quote:
Well, Could you tell me why do you have to own three separate stealth Accounts?

how are you going to withdraw your earned money from your ebay sales?
1. To spread the risk is why we create multiple accounts.

2. By Opening 3 separate bank accounts with banks that allow mismatched name deposits

3. The idea is to have a separate buyer account just to buy things so if it goes down then it does not hurt you. You can use your suspended address with a variation of an address like

Like the street address instead of

23 Leftist Avenue you can use

Twenty Three Leftist Ave

for the residence address
Old 05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imback2010 View Post
1. To spread the risk is why we create multiple accounts.

2. By Opening 3 separate bank accounts with banks that allow mismatched name deposits

3. The idea is to have a separate buyer account just to buy things so if it goes down then it does not hurt you. You can use your suspended address with a variation of an address like

Like the street address instead of

23 Leftist Avenue you can use

Twenty Three Leftist Ave

for the residence address

1. I like the idea of spreading the risk but now how are you going to manage six accounts (3 pp/3 eb) ?

2. very good idea but what are these banks that allow deposits from mismatched names? online application?

3. nice idea for re-writing the shipping address in another form although the change will be only in numbers like your example not a big change so it has a probability to be catched easily with just a visual test by any ebay operator.
have you tried to change your shipping address by your way and it worked?
whats about the name? First/Last names? those can't be changed!
Old 05-03-2011

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
1. I like the idea of spreading the risk but now how are you going to manage six accounts (3 pp/3 eb) ?

2. very good idea but what are these banks that allow deposits from mismatched names? online application?

3. nice idea for re-writing the shipping address in another form although the change will be only in numbers like your example not a big change so it has a probability to be catched easily with just a visual test by any ebay operator.
have you tried to change your shipping address by your way and it worked?
whats about the name? First/Last names? those can't be changed!

I actually use the same exact name and address that was suspended by ebay. Its been going six months strong and did another one 2 months ago and its still active. I don't sell on those accounts though.

Using 3 ebays and 3 paypals by rotating them each month is a good idea depending on how much you sell.

And since the mail courier delivers the package to my address no matter name is on the package theoretically I can use any name.I dont do it that way though.
Old 05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imback2010 View Post
I actually use the same exact name and address that was suspended by ebay. Its been going six months strong and did another one 2 months ago and its still active. I don't sell on those accounts though.

Using 3 ebays and 3 paypals by rotating them each month is a good idea depending on how much you sell.

And since the mail courier delivers the package to my address no matter name is on the package theoretically I can use any name.I dont do it that way though.
Making a new ebay account that carries your real information to the one that was suspended must be risky.
you say that ebay tracks ips, so now you have alot of matching things that can lead to an instant ban like: same personal details/same ip/same shipping address!
How do you succeed with that thing?
Also, how do you pay for the items you purchase while using that ebay account?
would be happy if you reply the rest of the other questions in the previous post.

Cheers,
Moustafa
Old 05-04-2011

^^ Yes but he is only using buyer accounts, which is much easier.

Go ahead and set up yourself a buyer account using your real address, it should last long enough, as long as you make no silly mistakes. Ensure all your other stealth techniques are in place, basically keeping it seperate from your stealth sellers accounts.

My buyer account has to been going many months, as has many other forum members.

Good luck
Old 05-04-2011

^^^ I already have a buyer and a seller account both with my real details.

If i create a new buyers account with again my real info so it will directly link to my current account and once any of them get suspended, the other will do too!

The issue comes with Pa yp al not Ebay, if i could buy/sell everything using MoneyBookers i wouldn't have a single problem!

I know that 2co can be used to recieve and send payments from and to pp, some people say its accepted on ebay while i don't find it as one of the accepted merchants!
Old 05-04-2011

^Well, I never knew you had a buyer account already, so you do not need to create another buyer account.

When 'imback2010' said he uses his real details for buyer accounts, you replied by saying "Making a new ebay account that carries your real information to the one that was suspended must be risky." - but now you have just told me that you do this yourself with buyer accounts.

Create your own threads anyway!

Last edited by ShadyOne; 05-04-2011 at 05:46 AM.
Old 05-04-2011

^^ yes, because the other person who created a buyers account under his real info, had already a suspended buyers account for the same info!
I have my threads, Check them!
Old 05-05-2011

^^ Can't be bothered checkin your threads, lost interest!

"If i create a new buyers account with again my real info so it will directly link to my current account and once any of them get suspended, the other will do too!"

Why would you create two buyers accounts? Just stick to one
Old 05-05-2011

^^^ I lost interest before you - when reading your posts :D

can't stick to one, you can't get it.
Old 05-05-2011

^^^ Ok interest back. Why can you not stick to one buyer account?

edit: I just read all your comments in this thread, don't even bother replying to my question, you will only contradict yourself again

good luck moustafa!

Last edited by ShadyOne; 05-05-2011 at 06:17 PM.
Old 05-05-2011

Longevity: 79%

1 Timothy 6:10 "Money is the root of all evil"

Eminem "Money is what makes a man act funny"

Me "Rap = Not really that important"
Old 05-06-2011

I don't contradict myself, you just don't understand it.

Good luck shady!
Old 06-10-2011

Longevity: 74%

Any items that attract old people and senor citizens. Those old folk are always good at giving feedback or working through problems. Buy old coins to build your buyer feedback, then resell them back to other old people to build your seller feedback. It's the young 18-29 demographic that can bite you in the rear and are hypersensitive about giving bad feedback.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruehl For This Useful Post:
BubbleTea (04-08-2012), classylady71 (07-10-2011)
Old 06-10-2011

Longevity: 74%

Apparently the hot new thing is Starbursts

I wish I was kidding
classylady71 (07-10-2011)
Old 01-09-2012
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 76%

thought i should update this thread . i have sold a few things without any such major knowledge ..and now am in trouble so back to the forums to find some simple answers :D
Old 01-09-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 77%

I have sold some money coins. I dont care what year or from what country but I like to go with older US coins that I find in my change jar. They usually go for the face value of the coin, minus the value of the envelope and stamp.