best thing to sell on new ebay account to get some feedback ? - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > eBay FeedBack

eBay FeedBack General discussions on eBay feedback, seller feedback, positive feedback, negative feedback, DSR rating, increase feedback

Old 02-10-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%

For those that said Iphone cases ect.? Sounds good, but where do you find these cheap enough to make a profit? and do you have to stock them?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-10-2012

Longevity: 73%

Where? China via the internet is a really good place to start.

Stock them? I would, otherwise what happens when you sell some?

Spend a day trawling the internet for cheap things. There is any number of things you can pick up for less than a pound each.

Then list them at 99p so you don't even have to fork out for listing and then voila...lots of free feedback and maybe, just maybe, a few pennies in your PP act!

This is working for me at the moment - small stuff that fits straight in an envelope is perfect...
Old 02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardfelon View Post
Have you read the Stealth Book yet? If not then it is worth the money. Regardless of what you sell if you aren't following the correct steps for each account then they will continue to suspend or limit any account that you create.
Also make sure you are listing each item in the correct category. If Ebay catches you listing things in the wrong category they will remove them and issue a policy violation on your account.

You might want to see about this. I talked to several people at Ebay and they are the ones that said certain categories are cheaper to list in so list where you feel better one to do so. And I flat out asked If
I list in wrong category will my listing still be seen? YES, it goes by your title and of course Category. They never said it was problem!
Old 02-12-2012

Longevity: 79%

You can't go wrong with prank/joke items.
Old 02-12-2012

Default could be a problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsub View Post
Another good thing to sell is old "broken" computer, printer or any electronic parts. What I mean is sell the parts that are still good. For instance list the power supplies, and any internal parts that are removable and still OK. I had 2 older laser printers, and I even sold the paper drawers from them. When my old laptop fizzled I listed the laptop (motherboard died) and the 2 batteries all seperately, and got enough to cover the cost of a new laptop.
Even if you sell items " as parts only not working", keep in mind buyer can still say item not described correctly! And worse Give you low Ratings, which is how Ebay will limit you.

Best thing to do is keep it safe with safe items that you know no one will complain on. Coming from experience, I would sell printers for example I got cheap, test them, and send them working and buyers would complain just to get a discount. Ebay is always in favor of the Buyer!!

Last edited by stephanie1172; 02-12-2012 at 08:57 PM.
Old 02-14-2012

I wanted to contribute to the comment asking for cheap quick feed back Auctions.

Coupons always sell good!!!

People love to save money. You can buy a Sunday paper or in certain Counties on a Weekday and get the weekly coupon inserts. If you can get lucky and find a County close to you that sells the coupons during the week, you are LUCKY. If you can buy one two three..... Newspapers for .50 cents, and get 50-75 coupons from each paper, thats a steal!! You can keep coupons for ex. $1.00 off kraft mayo and in most cases the Kraft mayo will work on any Kraft product (most of time). Kelloggs on kelloggs. ect.... If it says GM Golden Grahams and you use it on a different GM cereal, it will work (most of time). There you go you just saved $1.00 and made your money back from the Newspaper purchase. If you do this for all your favorite products, guess what you have saved $10-$20. and on Double Coupon days..... humm you get the drift.

The coupons you dont use, SELL. Offer as a single one or in lots ect. Some popular ones sell for quit a bit, others you may have to let go for .01 and then ask for the .44 shipping. You arent losing anything and you shouldnt get in trouble with Ebay.... You are selling a tangible item and real shipping. People will search for penny items is why you can put start bid at .01 cents. In the item description you can say if you buy multiple coupons (Auctions), shipping is discounted or something to this effect. People that are looking for quick feedback, will purchase multiples, because you are offering a penny item with real shipping so they dont get in trouble. Once they have purchased these multiple coupons (Auctions) and if they ask for a revised invoice, you can send a revised invoice for the discounted shipping you offered. Just be careful how you word your description as you dont want to get in trouble with EB. But you want to give Buyers opportunity to purchase these penny auctions they were looking for, even though they are paying shipping. You have to remember some Buyers are just as worried as you are to not buying penny Auctions and getting penalized........ The nice thing about this is the coupons are always different, and it looks better if you arent selling the same cheap things over and over. You might want to limit these at a time and change the price up just a bit.

Dont forget to make sure if a Buyer buys multiple Auctions, you both Spread your feed backs out for each transaction. Eb will not give you credit if you leave the same Buyer or Seller multiple Feed backs within a certain time frame.

Also look at or call EB for the coupon rules for selling these first. You have to state coupon is free ect..... Good Luck and let me know how much $$$ you saved
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stephanie1172 For This Useful Post:
jhn2001 (02-24-2012), Sandy D (02-19-2012)
Old 02-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Very nice info - and vigour - there Steph =)
Old 02-17-2012

Longevity: 91%

I would sell stickers, they are inexpensive and sell well, I also like buying those to receive feedback so people like me will buy from you.
Old 02-19-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Good one Steph.

I buy a lot of pepsi and water coupons on ebay.

Extremely cheap if you see the ones that go off at 3 am for 0.01.......

Feedback is not as easy as some would think as some of the buyers want or demand 200% attention and when it comes time for them to do their part they wont.

Items to sell are easy to find.

Someone here posted a long time ago they got feedback by selling the extra silverware out of their drawers.