Bad feedback - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > eBay FeedBack

eBay FeedBack General discussions on eBay feedback, seller feedback, positive feedback, negative feedback, DSR rating, increase feedback

Old 08-09-2011
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
I haven't heard of that either. There are a lot of sellers who have private feedback. Did Ebay give you a reason? KingRay, I am curious as to whether that would fall under "social commentary" for the removal reasons. What other could it be?
To be honest I really dont know what category it would fall under. There are so many things that are inappropriate that just dont have a category title so I just feel it will be removed due to it being private information about the seller.

I think also if you really impress on them that its very upsetting seeing that and very inappropriate statement it should be removed.

Knowing ebay, they might ask for death certificate.. lol If for some oddball reason they did it would not be hard to do.

I used the hospital excuse one time as a reason my feedback was so bad and they wanted me to fax my hospital records saying when I was admitted and when I was released. also information on how much notice I had before being admitted.

Old 08-09-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBay King View Post
No, it is not a UK thing. There is 2 different types of "private" feedback.

One is when you sell an item "privately", so that users remain anonymous to other members when the actual item is sold. Any feedback left from buyers in this situation is hidden as to what the seller sold. The seller can still sell actively using this method.

The second type is when the seller has the option to "hide" all their feedbacks, but this, like Swiss says will not let a seller sell using this method and eBay request that you remove this feature before they allow you to sell.

I think that is what they mean.
I just did a bunch of research on it with ebay and from what I find there is no way to sell in any way if you choose the private feedback option. It said it everywhere I found information about it. Must be new or something.
Old 08-09-2011

Longevity: 73%

Curious as to how he managed to change it to private when they are no longer allowing you to sell this way. Is that a way of them saying "see ya" to users..doesn't matter what you do anymore? LOL
Old 08-09-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 74%
Default done

Don't worry about it .. glad to see I know something too .. lol.

I was so upset about what he left; I replied to it straight away which maybe I should have not done.
His feedback more or less says some strange things I just replied incorrectly'

I should come on here first to ask for advice .. not after ..

I had a bad feedback last year when a buyer left bad feedback the day after buying the item, saying he not received yet and i was a time waster. I could put up with it because that was more funny than anything considering the time from buying to leaving feedback.

This feedback worries me .. it's inaccurate and hurtful

I did have 3 VERY GOOD feedback since his feedback from buyers with similar items!! Shall I just make it public and keep on selling??
Old 08-09-2011
Executive [VIP]

. I just abandoned it since I was not a stealth pro then.

as for the other. I think they just allow the private for buyers to keep people from knowing what they are buying. Just my opinion.
Old 08-09-2011

Longevity: 75%

Stop Mickey Mousing around with the form. You have 2 options.

1. File the NPB and get the unpaid item recorded on his account. It's in the feedback removal policy, read it a few times so you don't mess up.

2. UK has a low threashold for establishing libel. Find a barrister and tell him your story. Often times a demand letter from a law firm is enough to rattle cages. If you want revenge, take the bonehead to court and demand damages. Just don't forget to ask for a court order for feedback removal and shove that up eb's arse.

You should remove all those personal comments or ask a mod to do it. It's no one else's business. Don't want that to come back and bite you in the ass again now, do we?
Old 08-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 74%
Default thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillselling View Post
Stop Mickey Mousing around with the form. You have 2 options.

1. File the NPB and get the unpaid item recorded on his account. It's in the feedback removal policy, read it a few times so you don't mess up.

2. UK has a low threashold for establishing libel. Find a barrister and tell him your story. Often times a demand letter from a law firm is enough to rattle cages. If you want revenge, take the bonehead to court and demand damages. Just don't forget to ask for a court order for feedback removal and shove that up eb's arse.

You should remove all those personal comments or ask a mod to do it. It's no one else's business. Don't want that to come back and bite you in the ass again now, do we?

Mhm, sounds like a plan.
I shall try that then, thanks for the advice.
I need that feedback gone - too upsetting and too private/personal.