Ebay is finally helping sellers with feedback! They remove -1 -0 fb per month now! :) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > eBay FeedBack

eBay FeedBack General discussions on eBay feedback, seller feedback, positive feedback, negative feedback, DSR rating, increase feedback

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2013
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Ebay is finally helping sellers with feedback! They remove -1 -0 fb per month now! :)

Ebay is doing something nice now days. I use to be Top Rated Seller. But lost it to those idiot buyers who open up a case and not contact you first, then when you email them and explain that it hurts your ranking/business on ebay "oh sorry I didn't know." No kidding it's why you are 85 IQ!!!

Anyways lets get to our post you all want to know. At times out of 1,000 buyers. You will have some 1's or Negatives or Neutral feedback right? It happens. I get at times a Neutral feedback "Fast shipping, great product I love it!" Thanks idiot! I get negative feedback from Canadians or Australians who don't know how to read an auction! Negative feedback: "Very slow shipping took 15 days!" My auction states, Outside of USA will take longer due to customs in the your country! Then you got those idiots, who don't read the messages from ebay about snow storms, Natural Disasters, & post office workers being laid off and losing their jobs. When someone complains about it taking to long. I simply tell them "Look at the date stamp of the package, check your tracking number, to see when it was shipped, also do you read the news and see everyone being laid off from post office locations?" Then I tell them a bs story about how we have to wait 15 days for a package from another state, and it sucks for us etc making me feel like I am just like them in the same spot etc. They normally reply with "oh sorry to hear, I guess it's not just us" be happy I offer free S&H you 85 IQ's! I swear it pisses me off so badly!!!

Anyways this is an email I got from ebay last month and I have 5 negative feedbacks for the last 12 months, and I only show 3 on the rating system.

Also that 5 star rating we all get? Detailed seller ratings, I noticed they are removing 1 per month also from my account! Why are they doing this? Cause they noticed once you are TRS you get more sales. I use to do 125 to 165 per month on my main account, without it I do 79 to 92 per month.

EMAIL READS!

EMAIL TITLE: We took action in the last 1 month to protect your seller rating

We've taken actions to protect your seller rating
Hi ********,

We know you work hard to deliver great service to your customers -- and to keep the well-deserved benefits associated with your seller performance rating. That's why we have clear policies in place to make sure the system works as intended, and why we remove any impacts to your record when we know a buyer did not adhere to these policies.

We wanted you to know that in the last 1 month -- prior to your January performance evaluation now reflected in your seller dashboard -- we took the following actions to benefit your account:
Removed 1 neutral/negative feedback
Removed 1 buyer protection cases
Removed low detailed seller ratings
Item as described: 1
Communication: 1
Note that these removals were the result of patterns identified by eBay's detection systems and/or cumulative reports from you and other sellers. They may be related to transactions that occurred any time over the past several months.

Learn more about the reasons eBay will remove feedback and cases on your behalf. If you encounter a questionable situation with a buyer, we encourage you to report it to eBay. While one report may not be sufficient for us to take action, it could help us identify a pattern of behavior so we can take action for your benefit and the benefit of the marketplace.
You can always view your Seller Dashboard for more information on your selling performance. Please note that some data may differ between this email and the dashboard, due to timing differences.

Well thank you very much EBAY wish you could of done this at a later time and finally notice how sellers are all leaving and taking off due to your lack of customer service for us!

I guess ebay started doing this cause they are not doing to well. I know they are doing well on the stock market but they use to be #3 ranked website in the world now they are like 18th to 21st.

If you are having problems with feedback, it's time to start building up feedback buy selling items that will boost up feedback and build your account due to these Walmart shoppers as I call them! They want everything for FREE, FREE S&H, find everything to complain about. Be happy it comes to your house without paying gas money to go drive that car of yours! I am sooooooooo starting to hate American buyers, "the customer is always right" man the custom is always uneducated! That's why the customer buys cheap online, cause the customer is to broke and poor IMHO!

I am thinking of moving up to another brand product, and selling it for $50 just so I don't have to deal with 85 but 105! Because people who arn't so smart, can't save $100 in todays world!

So finally ebay is trying to help sellers out! IF they really want to help us out, hire more people from 3rd world countries who can SPEAK ENGLISH AND UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!!!!!! And hire at least 3 or 5 people who can remove feedback when someone calls in about a problem! Cause you lose TRS plus 20% discount all because someone named La'Quisha, or Sha'Nay'Nay can't read!!!!

Ebay should have a system before you leave negative feedback with an option showing "you didn't contact the seller therefore you can not leave negative feedback as you didn't give the seller a chance to resolve the matter" after 48 hours you have to reply, and a few emails THEN you can leave one not before!

I send each buyer a thank you sheet, if you have any problems please contact me before leaving negative feedback etc. Do leave us a 5 star rating if you can to help us out and rate our shipping services! This works well but if La'Quishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa can't read! How can she do anything correctly?

I don't mean to be racist or anything but everyone who gives me a problem with a negative feedback happen to be African American women on ebay, I always google their email, facebook check to see who I am dealing with!

I think I need a higher price to avoid these people!

But then again I won't let 5 out of 1200 mess it up for me! And ebay should really have that call center changed, when people leave negative feedback about shipping when it's not your fault, they should see the tracking and say yes it does say in your auction it takes up to 5 weeks, and bam remove it and do you a favor!

I hate when ebay takes sides with 85 IQ's I really really do! I am going to use ebay for another year, build up customers, drive them to my website, offer them deals, and not deal with it for the long run.

I don't mean to rant but some people can't read. SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR ERRORS I SPEAK 3 LANGUAGES, ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST FOR SURE AS YOU CAN SEE!

I would rather be someone who can't write very well but still make good money, then those who can read and write but don't know how to make money on their own!

How do you deal with these people? And I don't offer refunds if they complain, go to the store and buy something, complain and see if they give you something FREE! Get lost not with me! I still make money and have return customers!

Last edited by GhostWhoWalks; 02-23-2013 at 02:21 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-24-2013

Longevity: 64%

I just recently got negative feedback because someone never read the description of the item.
I said "You left me unnecessary feedback as you never read the description"
He then proceeded to tell him I "Tricked him into buying the item"
Negative feedback
WTF is dis ****!
100% feedback, Top Rated, Discount all gone because of this guy
Old 02-25-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Get ready for the world to end.

Ebay never helps seller so what is up?
Old 02-25-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

New policy changes coming in March.

Very supposedly 'nice' hints already about.

EG, past history ( of being bad) will no longer count if the 'badness' expired. ( Or summat horrifying like that)
Old 02-25-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

cornelius - ebay rules are not fair so why should you be fair back? and play by their games and rules? Contact ebay and call see if you can get magic working or not.

Sandy - ebay is helping slowly but not on time as they should.

GB - No idea what you just said! :( What kind of a new policy is this? Can you link us or give us more info? I don't get it sounds scary!
Old 02-25-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Like some of your posts then....

Um, how can I give a link to as yet unpublished policies?

March is the time for some policies to be made known

Old 02-25-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

Yes like some of my post lol.

Do you know what kind of a policies they mean? I Was going to msg you and ask how you are? :P
Old 02-28-2013

Longevity: 64%

some international clients are really hard to deal with. I met one and he is the only one who left me a negative feedback because of post office= =

After leaving me a negative feedback, he never appears on Ebay anymore.

At the same time, I kept looking at his account and noticed that he only bought once and had only one positive feedback which is wrote by me.

I DONT KNOW IF ITS TRICK OR WHAT.....
Old 03-01-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

I never leave buyers positive feedback no more. I don't know if they are scammers, or if it's competition at all. I stopped giving them feedback. I set up my store, to if they leave me feedback first then they get feedback in return. No more!
Old 03-01-2013
Banned

If it is left for me I will leave it back.

Also, I get a lot of repeat business from leaving a great feedback.

Some customers do not forget the customer service you give and a glowing feedback.
Old 03-01-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

I get buyers like repeat buyers who never leave me feedback and I use to leave it for them first. I think I'll leave feedback after 7 weeks!
Old 03-02-2013
Banned

I am hoping some day that ebay changes the feedback system entirely.

Hopefully they will open their eyes.
Old 03-02-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

I might be screwing myself over by not leaving them feedback but with XX amount of stealths it makes up and better then having 1 account. So it's more then I hoped for when I started selling years ago!

Sandy, I hope that ebay can leave you feedback after 2 months for customers who didn't leave any. I use to be on a website and sold digital items and they left you feedback within 30 days if the customer didn't leave you any on it's own saying "GOOD A+"

Be nice if ebay did the same after 30 days or 2 months. Or even 3 months!

So sellers sell more, and ebay earns more money on fees!
Old 03-02-2013
Banned

Wonder if they are smart enough to understand this?
Old 03-02-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

Sadly they don't.
Old 03-03-2013
Banned

If you really think ebay is going to help any of us then you should carry a mirror with you because someone is about to stab you in the back for being so silly.

They have a habit of doing good PR to make you think one thing and do the complete opposite.
Old 03-03-2013
Banned

Hide your wallet also.
Old 03-03-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

Ebay is not the best for helping us out.

Yeah the only way for feedback is to build it up with items. I don't know what to build it up with. Being in EU and all. And my friend is limited on locations. Blah.
Old 03-03-2013
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks View Post
Ebay is not the best for helping us out.

Yeah the only way for feedback is to build it up with items. I don't know what to build it up with. Being in EU and all. And my friend is limited on locations. Blah.
We could use some cheap oil.

Got any?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
lfld77 (03-19-2013)
Old 03-03-2013

Longevity: 65%
Send a message via Skype™ to Jack

Yes, they have been helping people with this.
Old 03-04-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
We could use some cheap oil.

Got any?
As in car or body?
Old 03-04-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

I just noticed I had 2 feedback revision's this week and now ebay leaves a note under the feedback stating "Feedback was revised on (insert date here)"
Closed Thread