Ebay Buyer threats ... Can i request to remove neg feedback? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-08-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Default Ebay Buyer threats ... Can i request to remove neg feedback?

This woman bought a product over the weekend March 4th (on a new account) which I shipped promptly out on Mon March 5th.
USPS did not update status till today.
Yesterday, she msged me to "BLOODY SHIP OUT HER PRODUCT!".
I replied very politely that I did ship on Monday March 5th but I would go to the Post Office and asked. I did and I had to put up with the post mistress scowl about, DC is not a tracking service. It is ONLY a record to confirm the package has been delivered, tell your buyer to be patient, it's only 2 days, unless it is to be delivered within the same state, it takes 3-5 business days to be delivered.
I msged the woman back and told her what the post mistress said. (Basically I already know the answer I will get)
Today, 10:30am, that woman msged back, all in CAPS.
"YOU THINK I AM STUPID OR WHAT? STOP GIVING THESE BS AND WHAT THE POSTMISTRESS SAID. I JUST TOLD YOU TO SHIP OUT MY PRODUCT! I LIVE IN THE NEXT STATE! IT TAKES ONLY 3 DAYS MAX FOR ME TO GET MY STUFFS! I'VE BEEN SELLING ON EBAY FOR 5 YEARS. I SHIP EVERY DAY!!!!!!! DC# IS TRACKING! DON'T BS ME. YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE CHINA SELLERS WHO GODDAMN SHIP FROM CHINA! I DON'T GIVE **** ABOUT THE STUPID DC# YOU UPLOADED. YOU ARE JUST A LIAR! GIVE ME MY REFUND! YOU ARE DEFINITELY GETTING A NEGATIVE FROM ME SINCE YOU ARE DISHONEST, SELLING CHINESE PRODUCTS AND ⊗⊗⊗⊗ SHIPPING LOCATION! GIVE ME MY REFUND! REFUND OR I AM GOING TO FILE CHARGEBACK!"

The stats has since been updated and the package is already 'out for delivery'. She also left me a neg right after her message. She hasn't filed chargeback yet.

I replied her again. I did give her the Post Mistress name and the shipping facility she is from, explained first class is 3-5 business days delivery, unless within the same state.
I also offered a full refund once she returned the product.

I'm wondering, if I could use her msg details and remove the negative from my feedback because I truly didn't do anything wrong, I shipped out promptly.
Perhaps my only wrong is I don't own USPS.

Last edited by C.Japschin; 03-08-2012 at 04:25 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-08-2012

Longevity: 73%

i would think that ebay would side in your favor and remove any neg she left if/when they read that.
C.Japschin (03-08-2012)
Old 03-08-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Was it delivered in the time you said? Was it shipped from where you said?

If so email her and point that out. And point out if she has been selling for 5 years she knows what its like when a buyer gets upset before its necessary. And if she could be so kind, since it was all uncalled for, to remove the neg feedback

She jumped the gun and came at you hard. Let her know that!
The Following User Says Thank You to pod For This Useful Post:
C.Japschin (03-08-2012)
Old 03-08-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pod View Post
Was it delivered in the time you said? Was it shipped from where you said?

If so email her and point that out. And point out if she has been selling for 5 years she knows what its like when a buyer gets upset before its necessary. And if she could be so kind, since it was all uncalled for, to remove the neg feedback

She jumped the gun and came at you hard. Let her know that!
The item is "out for delivery" from the update about an hour ago. The estimated delivery date is March 7th to March 12th, on Eb's listing for her case.
And yes, it is shipped out from location where the product is said to be.

I don't actually dare to 'point out' what you mentioned because some people get really offended. In her case, she's already pissed by calling herself stupid and given bulls**t!

Right now, I'm just waiting to for the stats to be updated to 'delivered' and see if she files a chargeback. Once 'delivered', I guess I'll have to ask her to remove it which I really don't think she would voluntarily.

Last edited by C.Japschin; 03-08-2012 at 03:42 PM.
Old 03-08-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanws30 View Post
i would think that ebay would side in your favor and remove any neg she left if/when they read that.
I think I'll give it a try by contacting Ebay once the item is marked 'delivered'. I need proof that it has been delivered to be more convincing.
She left, "EXTREMELY RUDE! NEVER SHIP! STAY AWAY!"

I only worry because on EB help, it said won't remove feedback unless violates policy. I doubt this woman would want to remove that feedback voluntarily.
Old 03-08-2012
Executive [VIP]

I naturally meant to do it nice and lightly. If you want it removed you will have to be somewhat proactive...
Old 03-08-2012

Longevity: 75%

If the worst comes to the worst you will have to suck it. It's a red - try to keep it in context and move on
Old 03-08-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pod View Post
I naturally meant to do it nice and lightly. If you want it removed you will have to be somewhat proactive...
I'm trying to think of how to do it nicely because she's emitting very bad vibes and she convinced herself about me shipping from China.

I just checked my msg and she emailed me back in caps again.
"DON'T GIVE ME BS ABOUT IT BEING SHIPPED FROM USA. YOUR LAST NAME FROM PAYPAL RECEIPT TELLS ME THAT YOU ARE A CHINA SELLER. BACK OFF! I'M GOING TO FILE A CHARGEBACK SINCE I DID NOT GET MY ITEM!"
Old 03-08-2012
Executive [VIP]

Let her get it. And let her calm down. Then maybe next week drop her a nice note. When she gets it she will see she was wrong about China. Seems to be her biggest beef. Just wait a bit
Old 03-08-2012
Executive [VIP]

You could send her a nice note to fend off a claim. "I assure you this was sent from the address provided in the US and delivery should be today if all goes well. If not I suspect tomorrow"

Does tracking show where it originated? Does this nut not even see the tracking info you do?
Old 03-08-2012
Threadstarter  

I assured her from the beginnig, all my replies were sent politely even though I really desire to , that the item was shipped from California, USA. When I got the update finally today that the package already reached her town in OR, I also emailed her about it.

Apparently, she didn't bother to even check the dc# uploaded. She expected that she would get her package delivered within 2 days, max 3. Next day? She didn't pay for express and I can only afford first class with the free shipping i offered. Man, people who bought from San Jose sometimes don't even get their packages till 3 days later when we are in the same state and she's like 850 miles/ 1k+km away from me.

Actually I think she's beefed about not getting her package delivered within 2 days than thinking I shipped from China. Most likely she's in trouble because of negligence as she needs that product almost immediately.

Last edited by C.Japschin; 03-08-2012 at 04:32 PM.
Old 03-08-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

You really got a crazy there, I think that the suggestion on contacting ebay to remove the Neg will help. If you were in the right then you should fight it. Sometimes as sellers we screw up and yeah we do deserve some Negs but I do feel you have a fighting chance.

Good Luck.
Old 03-08-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

You could contact ebay and mention the race issue. Even if you are Chinese what difference does that make? lol

Although reading it a second time it seems as though she is upset or assumes you are selling "SELLING CHINESE PRODUCTS"... I believe she thinks its a knock-off... Just the way I see it, I might be wrong though, but that is a bit the way I see it....
Old 03-08-2012
Threadstarter  

Hehe...She's both upset that I have a 'chinese' last name and she seems to assume that chinese sells knock-off products...

I'm not worried about the authenticity issue since i have papers from the manufacturer.

Lol, I just received another msg from her.
Now I'm sure it's a prejudice issue because she 'heard that chinese sellers sell knock-offs' and so chinese are dishonest. Willing to do anything to earn a buck or two.

The stats is updated and marked as 'delivered'. I guess I will wait till the weekends or early next week and ask her nicely to remove the neg. I really hate to get EB CS involved on a new seller account. Don't want it to get flagged.
Old 03-08-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 70%

I agree with the race issue. I would push what she said about you being Chinese to the max. I think they will listen to that. No one likes racism.
Old 03-08-2012

Longevity: 82%

Haha what a bitch...maybe it's that time of the month. Nothing you could have done really just sounds like she was in a ****ty mood. Man o man if I had gotten those messages, I wouldn't have even cared about the neg, probably would of lost my cool an laid that bitch out with some words of my own.

-Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to jamblix For This Useful Post:
doughboykilla (03-08-2012)
Old 03-08-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

Post Mistress doesn't right lol.
Old 03-08-2012
Threadstarter  

She's a top-rated seller.
True to my assumption, in the final msg she sent me, she said she's facing a major problem because she didn't bother to take care of it during the last 4 months , that's why she need the item immediately.
Hence I asked her to remove the feedback and she said she will if she sees the product working.
That's my headache because with the problem she has right now, if it's really that major, it will take some time to see the results. I hate it when some people expect miracle cures the moment they use it. I've used the same product diligently for the last 11 years, never missing one usage and never a problem. I don't understand how could people ignore it when instructions are given very clearly on product packagings and websites, have problems then blame others for it.

Last edited by TGMT²; 03-09-2012 at 01:33 AM.
Old 03-09-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Japschin View Post
She's a top-rated seller. .
Seriously? And she came at you like this? Thats total crap. She should know full well how low budget her reactions were. There is no "maybe" to removing that neg. I personally would not allow an experienced seller treat me like that. A crazy buyer you have to deal with sure, but this is a pro seller and knows better
Old 03-09-2012
Threadstarter  

Yup, she's seriously a top rated seller with 3k+ feedback and that account is from 2006.

I am thinking that she thought I am a new Chinese seller since she bought from my fresh account. She thought that she could scare me into giving her the refund even before the product reaches her. So right now, it's a 'maybe' for that neg to be removed. If she doesn't see a miracle cure appear within 24-36 hours for her major problem, she won't remove. I'll try the 'race' issue with Eb and see if they will remove it based on her msgs. She didn't put any racist remarks nor profanity on the neg so it might not be removed either.
*shrug* Guess like Granny said, I'll have to move on. Man...the red and dsr look so bad. I had 5.0 dsr across the board before this.

I've actually experienced a few buyers with feedbacks > 500 trying to bully me on my new account into giving them discounts or refunds. One even tried to pull off the crap about since I am new so "you don't know the rules of EB. If buyer is not satisfied with the purchase, you have to give partial refunds or EB will ban you if I complain."

Last edited by C.Japschin; 03-09-2012 at 02:52 AM.
Old 03-09-2012

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Japschin View Post
Yup, she's seriously a top rated seller with 3k+ feedback and that account is from 2006.

If she's a seller too why don't you buy from her and give her a taste of her own medicine?
Old 03-09-2012
Threadstarter  

Yay! EB works pretty fast if they want to. I sent them the msgs I received early this morning and insisted to the CS rep that it's a racism issue. FB was also left before she got her purchase. Purchase was delivered within the estimated time and sent from the registered region.

I just logged onto that account and looked, the red is gone!