Countries Still Untouched by MP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 06-10-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Default Countries Still Untouched by MP

I want to know which country/countries is/are still untouched by MP. By untouched i mean there is 0% communication from ebay about the MP. No email about introducing, invitation, joining, deadline, revision restriction and finally listing removal warning from ebay after deadline.

I received it on my US accounts, UK accounts, EU accounts which were active. Also received it on accounts which were half restricted (like UK account which was restricted for selling on US ebay due to below standard but not restricted for selling on UK ebay). The deadline on most of the accounts is 18th June or before.

I thought my Asians accounts would be safe for few months or may be a couple of years. They would be last one to forced to MP. But today i got ebay's mail on 3 Asian accounts and deadline is 25th June. Why do they are saying by the year 2023, i think they want everyone to join MP by the end of July 2021.

Now i have only one account left which is active and 100% untouched by MP. It is 8 years old account from India.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-14-2021

Longevity: 17%
Default Re: Countries Still Untouched by MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramy View Post
I want to know which country/countries is/are still untouched by MP. By untouched i mean there is 0% communication from ebay about the MP. No email about introducing, invitation, joining, deadline, revision restriction and finally listing removal warning from ebay after deadline.

I received it on my US accounts, UK accounts, EU accounts which were active. Also received it on accounts which were half restricted (like UK account which was restricted for selling on US ebay due to below standard but not restricted for selling on UK ebay). The deadline on most of the accounts is 18th June or before.

I thought my Asians accounts would be safe for few months or may be a couple of years. They would be last one to forced to MP. But today i got ebay's mail on 3 Asian accounts and deadline is 25th June. Why do they are saying by the year 2023, i think they want everyone to join MP by the end of July 2021.

Now i have only one account left which is active and 100% untouched by MP. It is 8 years old account from India.
I asked this and didn't get an answer either from anyone.
Old 06-14-2021

Longevity: 29%

Does it matter? EBay will be processing the majority of their payments "aka MP" worldwide by the end of July.
The question you should be asking yourself is why you haven't switched your accounts over yet? The only choices are abandoning EBay or joining MP.
Old 06-15-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 17%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo036940 View Post
Does it matter? EBay will be processing the majority of their payments "aka MP" worldwide by the end of July.
The question you should be asking yourself is why you haven't switched your accounts over yet? The only choices are abandoning EBay or joining MP.
Thats exactly it.
Hope that answers your question.
Old 06-16-2021

Longevity: 16%

Well, I won't lie, if I found a single country that still allowed me to sell normally even if it was for a single year I would take the opportunity.
However, as the case looks like ebay will apply new measures to everyone, I think time is much more well "wasted" trying to understand how to surpass the new requirements thank trying to sell from another country. I am still struggling a lot and afraid for not knowing exactly what to do on my accounts. Good luck to all!
Old 06-16-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imisspaypal View Post
Well, I won't lie, if I found a single country that still allowed me to sell normally even if it was for a single year I would take the opportunity.
However, as the case looks like ebay will apply new measures to everyone, I think time is much more well "wasted" trying to understand how to surpass the new requirements thank trying to sell from another country. I am still struggling a lot and afraid for not knowing exactly what to do on my accounts. Good luck to all!
Well of course... we all would.
But there are already methods that the execs and admin here came up with albeit not perfect yet that allows us to operate with MP in place.