Stealth ebay account to payoneer - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 08-19-2021

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 71%
Default Stealth ebay account to payoneer

Hey

Is it possible to link multiple eBay Stealth accounts to one payoneer account? Or do i will get ban by doing this?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-19-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 17%
Default Re: Stealth ebay account to payoneer

Better not to.
Old 08-19-2021
Threadstarter  

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilla View Post
Better not to.
What do you think secure way to have multiple eBay Stealth accounts through MP. Do i need to create multiple payoneer accounts?
Old 08-19-2021

Activity: 84%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndergroundMafia View Post
What do you think secure way to have multiple eBay Stealth accounts through MP. Do i need to create multiple payoneer accounts?
this works exactly the same way as with paypal , the difference with payoneer is only that they are likely to request a selfie at some point which can easily be dealt with as well
Old 08-19-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureness View Post
It can easily get sorted haha their system is too weak and flawed, and too many loopholes. I don't know why a financial company is doing like this. Though, I like it as it's on our advantage
payoneer is even better than paypal , they allow many withdrawal options , to card and to various countries. at the same time stealth payoneer is easy to pass with doctored docs. this is the best option to go with stealth ebay
Old 08-20-2021

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 35%

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndergroundMafia View Post
Hey

Is it possible to link multiple eBay Stealth accounts to one payoneer account? Or do i will get ban by doing this?
I think it is possible if you link them to different IBAN on same payoneer account.
Old 08-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,946 Times in 8,237 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
payoneer is even better than paypal , they allow many withdrawal options , to card and to various countries. at the same time stealth payoneer is easy to pass with doctored docs. this is the best option to go with stealth ebay
Analyzed in your favour
Old 08-20-2021

Longevity: 22%
Cool Re: Stealth ebay account to payoneer

Quote:
which can easily be dealt with as well
How easily? I don't get it. You can PM me if you prefer
Old 08-20-2021

Longevity: 22%
Question Re: Stealth ebay account to payoneer

Quote:
payoneer is even better than paypal , they allow many withdrawal options , to card and to various countries.
Can you sell directly on ebay.com and put your "shipping from" location as somewhere in the USA?
Old 08-20-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilio913 View Post
Can you sell directly on ebay.com and put your "shipping from" location as somewhere in the USA?
this is exactly what many sellers have been doing. I am currently running 7 russian stealth ebay accounts with USA as location and on comparatively high volume (for my type of items) and interestingly the buyers on ebay.com don't care where you are registered , you ship from USA just like a usual USA seller and without the hassle of providing SSN , filling out tax forms etc.

russian ebay accounts are now receiving invitations as well. the experience has shown that it is usually possible to continue running on paypal for 2-3 months after the first invitation so they are good for now.

and in the meantime I decided that once they force people into MP I will keep these accounts in Russia since they are running so well. As it turns out it is easy to register russian stealth payoneer and switch to MP.

I was told I need to send in a stealth ID and add a russian bank on file and be prepared for selfie requests at a later date. There are people who help with that so that verification can be passed and the russian bank account does not need to be used for withdrawals since payoneer allow to withdraw to many other countries as well including various virtual bank accounts , the only difference is that automated withdrawals will only work for local bank accounts and with foreign ones the money needs to be withdrawn manually

anyway , payoneer is the way to go with ebay stealth. At first I was scared because of Adyen and thought that stealth was dead but as it turns out it does not apply to payoneer and there are very many payoneer countries and also very abundant options to withdraw from payoneer , it is A LOT better than paypal

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 08-20-2021 at 12:14 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
13obby (09-03-2021), emilio913 (08-20-2021), Fuhrer84 (09-07-2021), SGT18 (08-21-2021), sureness (08-20-2021)
Old 08-20-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilio913 View Post
How easily? I don't get it. You can PM me if you prefer
selfies are easy to do for anyone who has a stealth ID with photo of a person available for a selfie. of course that anyone should have some skills but there are many people like that.

basically if you have the stealth ID and the person on the photo you can make as many selfies as you like. payoneer would ask for a selfie with pssport and a piece of paper. you make such a photo and then use the original stealth ID file to change the selfie. payoneer would not be able to detect it if done properly , there are many people doing this already. just make sure that the person does not appear more than once with different details because payoneer use face recognition software and have a database of people whose faces are blacklisted...

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 08-20-2021 at 01:16 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
emilio913 (08-20-2021), ruskasolta (09-04-2021), SGT18 (08-21-2021), sureness (08-20-2021)
Old 08-27-2021

Longevity: 15%

Quote:
this is exactly what many sellers have been doing. I am currently running 7 russian stealth ebay accounts with USA as location and on comparatively high volume (for my type of items) and interestingly the buyers on ebay.com don't care where you are registered , you ship from USA just like a usual USA seller and without the hassle of providing SSN , filling out tax forms etc.

russian ebay accounts are now receiving invitations as well. the experience has shown that it is usually possible to continue running on paypal for 2-3 months after the first invitation so they are good for now.

and in the meantime I decided that once they force people into MP I will keep these accounts in Russia since they are running so well. As it turns out it is easy to register russian stealth payoneer and switch to MP.

I was told I need to send in a stealth ID and add a russian bank on file and be prepared for selfie requests at a later date. There are people who help with that so that verification can be passed and the russian bank account does not need to be used for withdrawals since payoneer allow to withdraw to many other countries as well including various virtual bank accounts , the only difference is that automated withdrawals will only work for local bank accounts and with foreign ones the money needs to be withdrawn manually

anyway , payoneer is the way to go with ebay stealth. At first I was scared because of Adyen and thought that stealth was dead but as it turns out it does not apply to payoneer and there are very many payoneer countries and also very abundant options to withdraw from payoneer , it is A LOT better than paypal
Russia Payoneer don't need local bank account, even easier than China? In China, the first withdraw must go to own bank account, then you can transfer to other's.
Old 08-27-2021

Longevity: 26%
Angry Re: Stealth ebay account to payoneer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureness View Post
You do not need a local bank. Any kind of bank is just fine actually.
That's how easy their system to play with.
So the best way for stealth accounts are eBay linked Payoneer account
Is that right?
Old 08-27-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by kecapcarbon2019 View Post
So the best way for stealth accounts are eBay linked Payoneer account
Is that right?
this is exactly the case , payoneer have a weak verification not checking any databases so you just need a passport , proof of address and later a selfie

at the same time payoneer allow to withdraw to many countries and in many currencies. I have used payoneer stealth for years , not for ebay though but it works

so stealth is not dead , I could say paypal was replaced by payoneer which is now widely like paypal and all this works great except in Adyen countries where the verification is impossible to pass and where payoneer is banned as means for payouts
Old 08-27-2021

Arrow Re: Stealth ebay account to payoneer

Quote:
this is exactly the case , payoneer have a weak verification not checking any databases so you just need a passport , proof of address and later a selfie

at the same time payoneer allow to withdraw to many countries and in many currencies. I have used payoneer stealth for years , not for ebay though but it works

so stealth is not dead , I could say paypal was replaced by payoneer which is now widely like paypal and all this works great except in Adyen countries where the verification is impossible to pass and where payoneer is banned as means for payouts
Please check my message
Old 08-27-2021

Post Re: Stealth ebay account to payoneer

Quote:

Which country you think this method is the best to work?
Thanks!
Old 08-27-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by kecapcarbon2019 View Post
Which country you think this method is the best to work?
Thanks!
the best country is always the home country if it is accepted for payoneer to be run on ebay
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
sureness (08-27-2021)
Old 08-27-2021

Arrow Re: Stealth ebay account to payoneer

Quote:
the best country is always the home country if it is accepted for payoneer to be run on ebay
Thanks so much!
Old 09-03-2021

Longevity: 29%

Quote:

At what point are payoneer asking for passport and proof of address? right away, or after some time?
Old 09-04-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPill View Post
At what point are payoneer asking for passport and proof of address? right away, or after some time?
for ebay they will always ask immediately but their verification is also easy to pass with stealth ID
Old 09-07-2021

Longevity: 43%

Quote:

Could you please tell me the countries in Europe can be linked with payoneer?
Old 09-07-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuhrer84 View Post
Could you please tell me the countries in Europe can be linked with payoneer?
that is all countries except EU and Switzerland