Payoneer Verification - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 09-03-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
Default Re: Payoneer Verification

In Russia do those guys still sell unregistered sim cards on the street? you need russian numbers for russian ebays.

also russian have been banning the VPN's again , are any of the common ones still working?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-03-2021

Activity: 78%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPill View Post
In Russia do those guys still sell unregistered sim cards on the street? you need russian numbers for russian ebays.

also russian have been banning the VPN's again , are any of the common ones still working?
all this works fine , I have been running 7 established stealth accounts with russian registration and shipping from USA. In the meantime I registered 2 of them for payoneer and the stealth docs were accepted quickly , now waiting to get the OK from ebay. I am somewhat concerned regarding ebay verification but on the other site the main docs verification takes place on payoneer and that is easy to pass , they accept anything that "looks good"

I purchased a russian sim card to go through verification , russian IP is not a problem either , even cheaper than in western countries. russian sims are even sold on ebay

I was concerned regarding Russia in the past as it may be considered high risk by ebay because of the various counterfeit sellers from there as whole categories like DVD's , CD's , various branded items almost entirely consist of counterfeit sellers but if you have legit items you have nothing to worry about , my accounts have been running since March and it is just like USA accounts in the past , just without the hassle of SSN , taxation etc.

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 09-03-2021 at 08:24 PM.
Old 09-05-2021

Longevity: 26%
Talking Re: Payoneer Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
all this works fine , I have been running 7 established stealth accounts with russian registration and shipping from USA. In the meantime I registered 2 of them for payoneer and the stealth docs were accepted quickly , now waiting to get the OK from ebay. I am somewhat concerned regarding ebay verification but on the other site the main docs verification takes place on payoneer and that is easy to pass , they accept anything that "looks good"

I purchased a russian sim card to go through verification , russian IP is not a problem either , even cheaper than in western countries. russian sims are even sold on ebay

I was concerned regarding Russia in the past as it may be considered high risk by ebay because of the various counterfeit sellers from there as whole categories like DVD's , CD's , various branded items almost entirely consist of counterfeit sellers but if you have legit items you have nothing to worry about , my accounts have been running since March and it is just like USA accounts in the past , just without the hassle of SSN , taxation etc.
I worry that when you do receive a lot money Payoneer will request verify ID with video and hold all your money
Old 09-05-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by kecapcarbon2019 View Post
I worry that when you do receive a lot money Payoneer will request verify ID with video and hold all your money
I have never had a video verification with payoneer and I have been running lots of payoneer stealths for years. So far there have been only selfie requests , even now with my new russian payoneer registrations for ebay they are not even requesting selfies and the stealth docs are easy to pass
Old 09-05-2021

Longevity: 15%

Hey I need more information
Old 09-05-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juniorxxxxx View Post
Hey I need more information
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Old 09-05-2021

Quote:

Stealth account need match name payoneer?
Old 09-06-2021

Longevity: 92%

Quote:
I have never had a video verification with payoneer and I have been running lots of payoneer stealths for years. So far there have been only selfie requests , even now with my new russian payoneer registrations for ebay they are not even requesting selfies and the stealth docs are easy to pass

can you name what other procedures is payoneer likely to start asking afterr the account gets some activity? for acc creating they only requested scan of ID and one service bill and to attach one matching bank account (they didnt asend any verif code there or anything) so thats it... what should one be prepared for in the future? thanks!!
Old 09-06-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cachufleta View Post
can you name what other procedures is payoneer likely to start asking afterr the account gets some activity? for acc creating they only requested scan of ID and one service bill and to attach one matching bank account (they didnt asend any verif code there or anything) so thats it... what should one be prepared for in the future? thanks!!
they may request a selfie with passport and a piece of paper in the hand , they usually do it later once some turnover has come in

payoneer is easy to pass however , most importantly they don't check databases

any stealth doc and selfie is easy to do , I have a number of payoneer accounts where selfie was sent and accepted without problems although the details are stealth

I also tried them on the new system by sending stealth docs for 2 russian payoneer accounts for ebay , I was approved very quickly , ID was basically approved immediately and the utility bill slightly delayed so stealth is very much alive , just not with Adyen but only with payoneer

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 09-06-2021 at 02:27 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
Cachufleta (09-06-2021), SGT18 (09-06-2021)
Old 09-06-2021

Quote:
they may request a selfie with passport and a piece of paper in the hand , they usually do it later once some turnover has come in

payoneer is easy to pass however , most importantly they don't check databases

any stealth doc and selfie is easy to do , I have a number of payoneer accounts where selfie was sent and accepted without problems although the details are stealth

I also tried them on the new system by sending stealth docs for 2 russian payoneer accounts for ebay , I was approved very quickly , ID was basically approved immediately and the utility bill slightly delayed so stealth is very much alive , just not with Adyen but only with payoneer
How to use on stealth account with poyoneer?
Old 09-06-2021

Longevity: 92%

Quote:
but on the other site the main docs verification takes place on payoneer and that is easy to pass , they accept anything that "looks good"

My main concern is how on earth do you manage to match a stealh name with a stealth ID you need to upload to payoneer... they even make you re send the images if they are slightly blurry or not high res.. what´s the trick? thanks
Old 09-06-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cachufleta View Post
My main concern is how on earth do you manage to match a stealh name with a stealth ID you need to upload to payoneer... they even make you re send the images if they are slightly blurry or not high res.. what´s the trick? thanks
I don't understand the question , they just want scans and I can do as many scans as I like , as scans , as photos , with various backgrounds , positions , different quality etc.. .I can also do selfies in various forms , ifthey want a piece of paper in the other hand I can do this as well

all this is easy to do if you have skills and know what you are doing
Old 09-07-2021

Longevity: 57%

be careful with eBay Payonner country registration. eBay will ask for credit card information (and if you dont have russian bank card billing details for expample and you add foreign credit card instead) they will block you. .
Old 09-07-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by theking27 View Post
be careful with eBay Payonner country registration. eBay will ask for credit card information (and if you dont have russian bank card billing details for expample and you add foreign credit card instead) they will block you. .
getting a russian debit card for verification is simple , they have plenty of banks there incl. virtual debit cards etc.
Old 09-08-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
getting a russian debit card for verification is simple , they have plenty of banks there incl. virtual debit cards etc.
Just have to pick and choose then it would seem
Old 09-13-2021

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kecapcarbon2019 View Post
Yes, this case is eBay Stealth account and real Payoneer account
I want to connect them, so I updated creative info on eBay to real info ( same with Payoneer info)
After that eBay Stealth account and real Payoneer account are same real info and they can connect very well
Right?
The bad thing is we only have 3 limits now with our Vietnamese account.
will take so long to improve. Poor Vietnam :(
Old 09-14-2021

Longevity: 57%

you must use real russian bank card when you sign up for managed payments, otherwise (if you use prepaid card or cards from different billing address, diffrent country you will get a nice ban. i purchased here a vcc , seller told me it must work with russian accs,when i added i got a ban, it was probably a prepaid card. i know this is the reason cause ,until i havent add any card it was working fine.
Old 09-14-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by theking27 View Post
you must use real russian bank card when you sign up for managed payments, otherwise (if you use prepaid card or cards from different billing address, diffrent country you will get a nice ban. i purchased here a vcc , seller told me it must work with russian accs,when i added i got a ban, it was probably a prepaid card. i know this is the reason cause ,until i havent add any card it was working fine.
no surprise here , all such cards are virtual cards available to anyone and they are heavily abused

this was the way with paypal as well , I had purchased some russian cards here for paypal and was suspended immediately , not because the cards were russian but because the BIN's were blacklisted
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
theking27 (09-14-2021)
Old 09-14-2021

Longevity: 26%
Unhappy Re: Payoneer Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by tientung13kx View Post
The bad thing is we only have 3 limits now with our Vietnamese account.
will take so long to improve. Poor Vietnam :(
Yes always 3, how about others?
Old 09-15-2021

low initial selling limits on MP are even useful because there are lots of stealth accounts with payoneer. I think ebay know this so they have to limit the ability to sell in the beginning to limit the risks

the limits will slowly be rising anyway. the most important thing is that stealth is easy to pass with payoneer. if you can provide selfies it is even easier to pass than paypal. the most likely reason is that the risk distribution is different , payoneer just receive bank transfers from ebay and do not risk losing that money. so they are not particularly worried with verification as well and accept all docs that look good

however , the risk is still with ebay so running significant volumes may attract ebay's attention and may get you suspended even if you were perfectly verified on payoneer
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
tientung13kx (09-15-2021)
Old 06-11-2022

Longevity: 10%

Hello, "murdered_by_ebay" I read this post and I became very impressed by your experience and knowledge with Paypal stealth and Ebay accounts. https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-m...ication-2.html

My name is George, I'm an American living in China for many years, and I sell online and I have some experience and connections here and I might be useful to you or just be your friend.

So I would like to ask you if you would like us to be partners, for example you can mentor me and I can give you some of my profits or help you with other things and we can Excel together. Please let me know. Looking forward to your reply.

Regards
George
Old 06-14-2022

Longevity: 10%

Hi, I need an Ebay and Paypal account, How can I pay you for them? Thanks

Quote:
low initial selling limits on MP are even useful because there are lots of stealth accounts with payoneer. I think ebay know this so they have to limit the ability to sell in the beginning to limit the risks

the limits will slowly be rising anyway. the most important thing is that stealth is easy to pass with payoneer. if you can provide selfies it is even easier to pass than paypal. the most likely reason is that the risk distribution is different , payoneer just receive bank transfers from ebay and do not risk losing that money. so they are not particularly worried with verification as well and accept all docs that look good

however , the risk is still with ebay so running significant volumes may attract ebay's attention and may get you suspended even if you were perfectly verified on payoneer