Payoneer Verification - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 08-21-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%
Default Payoneer Verification

How to get verified with Payoneer?
I signed up with Payoneer a year ago but didn't receive payments or send, they don't ask me for supporting documents and I can't download them myself. I want to link my Ebay account with Payoneer, but I saw the information that I first need to go through a full verification with Payoneer to provide them with identity documents.
If I try to link my ebay and Payoneer account right now without full Payoneer verification, can Ebay restrict my account as it cannot verify the details?
This is my real data on Ebay and Payoneer
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-22-2021

Activity: 83%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: Payoneer Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry View Post
How to get verified with Payoneer?
I signed up with Payoneer a year ago but didn't receive payments or send, they don't ask me for supporting documents and I can't download them myself. I want to link my Ebay account with Payoneer, but I saw the information that I first need to go through a full verification with Payoneer to provide them with identity documents.
If I try to link my ebay and Payoneer account right now without full Payoneer verification, can Ebay restrict my account as it cannot verify the details?
This is my real data on Ebay and Payoneer
for Russia you will not be allowed to use an existing payoneer but will need to open a new one for each ebay account that you want with different details

I have a number of russian stealth shops myself that I will soon switch over to stealth MP , it is not a hard process but there are risks because payoneer will be checking docs , then ebay will do the same too and later on there will be generic checks on ebay depending on turnover

forunately my items are legit so I just need to pass the initial verification but there are many sellers registered in Russia selling counterfeits , that is likely to become an issue down the line for some as ebay will be checking which items are sold once the switch to MP is done
Old 08-22-2021

Longevity: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
for Russia you will not be allowed to use an existing payoneer but will need to open a new one for each ebay account that you want with different details

I have a number of russian stealth shops myself that I will soon switch over to stealth MP , it is not a hard process but there are risks because payoneer will be checking docs , then ebay will do the same too and later on there will be generic checks on ebay depending on turnover

forunately my items are legit so I just need to pass the initial verification but there are many sellers registered in Russia selling counterfeits , that is likely to become an issue down the line for some as ebay will be checking which items are sold once the switch to MP is done
Where do you get bank accounts to sign up for Payoneer? In Russia you can not register online bank remotely, as for example in the USA. This is very strict and you have to be present in person.

Same, from September 12, Payoneer will prohibit the transfer of funds to other accounts and cards Payoneer. Withdrawal of the received funds is carried out automatically, every day to the connected Russian bank account.
Old 08-22-2021
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 18%

Quote:

Is it possible to register several paoneer accounts under one name?
I mean, if I already have a Payoneer account in my name, can I just create a new one, or do I need to close the old payoneer account first?
Old 08-22-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by russian View Post
Where do you get bank accounts to sign up for Payoneer? In Russia you can not register online bank remotely, as for example in the USA. This is very strict and you have to be present in person.

Same, from September 12, Payoneer will prohibit the transfer of funds to other accounts and cards Payoneer. Withdrawal of the received funds is carried out automatically, every day to the connected Russian bank account.
As it turns it is easy to get a bank account with the appropriate holder to sign up for payoneer. It is needed for verification only and does not even cost much.

the new rules do not say you need to withdraw to a russian bank account but only that you need to have a russian bank account on file. I will be adding a real russian bank account with real russian details to payoneer. I will confirm the account and will be withdrawing to bank accounts outside of Russia which belong to me.

the new rules of Payoneer do not say you must withdraw automatically to a russian bank account but they say that automated withdrawals will only be available to a russian bank account which means that funds can still be withdrawn to foreign bank accounts manually
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
russian (08-22-2021)
Old 08-22-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry View Post
Is it possible to register several paoneer accounts under one name?
I mean, if I already have a Payoneer account in my name, can I just create a new one, or do I need to close the old payoneer account first?
I don't think you need to close anything , they advise to use the same payoneer account for multiple ebay accounts instead of opening multiple payoneer accounts.

however , it is questionable whether you should , same name would mean all accounts would be linked on ebay. and unfortunately there are many russian sellers who sell different types of counterfeit items , there are even whole categories on ebay like CD , DVD , Vinyl and Software where the vast majority of items from russian registered sellers is counterfeit and most certainly all items in "New" condition.

Although all my items are legit I think it is safer to open unique stealth accounts in different names in order to reduce suspension risks as ebay may just start suspending people if they see they have multiple separate russian ebay accounts in the same person's name
Old 08-22-2021

Quote:
As it turns it is easy to get a bank account with the appropriate holder to sign up for payoneer. It is needed for verification only and does not even cost much.

the new rules do not say you need to withdraw to a russian bank account but only that you need to have a russian bank account on file. I will be adding a real russian bank account with real russian details to payoneer. I will confirm the account and will be withdrawing to bank accounts outside of Russia which belong to me.

the new rules of Payoneer do not say you must withdraw automatically to a russian bank account but they say that automated withdrawals will only be available to a russian bank account which means that funds can still be withdrawn to foreign bank accounts manually
Is Payoneer now required to accept microdeposits for verification? Or do they ask for an account statement?
Old 08-22-2021

Quote:
Is Payoneer now required to accept microdeposits for verification? Or do they ask for an account statement?
according to their faq's both is possible. anyway , I will not register until they completely block all new listings and remove all live listings

I have increased the quantities to the maximum so that I will not need to relist anything for a long time

the experience has shown that ebay leave plenty of time until no items can be listed anymore. and then the existing ones can still be sold and it takes quite a while until those are removed as well

so eventually I intend to continue selling on paypal with the russian accounts for the next several months , it is even possible the listings will stay active until 2022 .

It is also better this way because switching over to MP between October and December means that the turnover will become higher than usual and this increases the risk of suspension while registering in january will have more reasonable turnovers
Valhalla1 (09-16-2021)
Old 08-23-2021

Quote:

I wrote Payonner on social media and they responded to me with this.

Me:
Hello. Can I add several accounts to my account and choose which one I want to withdraw to? Can I link a foreign bank account to my Payoneer account? So, it turns out that I won´t be able to transfer money to my friend´s Payoneer account after September 12th?

Payoneer:
Good afternoon! You may add only one account and only a Russian bank. Unfortunately, you will not be able to send money. Only to receive and automatically withdraw on the same day.

Only one account and only Russian bank. Other transfers are not accepted.
Old 08-24-2021

Quote:

Me:
Hello. Can I add several accounts to my account and choose which one I want to withdraw to? Can I link a foreign bank account to my Payoneer account? So, it turns out that I won´t be able to transfer money to my friend´s Payoneer account after September 12th?

Payoneer:
Good afternoon! You may add only one account and only a Russian bank. Unfortunately, you will not be able to send money. Only to receive and automatically withdraw on the same day.

I will check on this. If this should be the case I will continue selling under the old system as long as it works since I already increased the quantities so the maximum. ebay will probably not end live listings on russian accounts for a while , in other countries it took them several months to do so
Old 08-28-2021

Longevity: 30%

Quote:

Me:

Payoneer:

This rule is only for Russian accounts due to changes in local Russian regulations. But you can to open Payoneer account in another country. Such as Kazakhstan, Belarus, Serbia etc.
Old 08-29-2021

Quote:

Me:

Payoneer:

in the meantime I have found a solution and already applied with one account to MP russia. basically the most convenient solution is a stealth account for Russia where you send in stealth id and utility bill but the name is that of the bank account owner

I have been given some tips on another forum and it seems to be working. The only thing that needs to match is the bank account name. so I uploaded a stealth national passport and utility bill (whose name is ZHKH if I spell that right) and it was accepted by payoneer and I got the message that now ebay approval is pending

basically stealth seems to work with payoneer russia perfectly , the only obstacle is that you need a russian bank account which is fortunately not that hard to get. and stealth ID ensures that there is no linking between accounts even if the name is identical since the address and DOB would still be different , so everything is fine as long as payoneer do not care if the same name appears on different accounts with different details. I was told that this method is already tested and works fine

the most important thing about payoneer is that stealth docs come through without problems , they visually check just like paypal and anything that looks good is good to go. it is too bad ebay do not deal with payoneer in all countries , I would love to open stealth UK payoneer/ebay accounts

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 08-29-2021 at 11:32 PM.
Cachufleta (09-08-2021)
Old 08-30-2021

Longevity: 26%
Talking Re: Payoneer Verification

Quote:
in the meantime I have found a solution and already applied with one account to MP russia. basically the most convenient solution is a stealth account for Russia where you send in stealth id and utility bill but the name is that of the bank account owner

I have been given some tips on another forum and it seems to be working. The only thing that needs to match is the bank account name. so I uploaded a stealth national passport and utility bill (whose name is ZHKH if I spell that right) and it was accepted by payoneer and I got the message that now ebay approval is pending

basically stealth seems to work with payoneer russia perfectly , the only obstacle is that you need a russian bank account which is fortunately not that hard to get. and stealth ID ensures that there is no linking between accounts even if the name is identical since the address and DOB would still be different , so everything is fine as long as payoneer do not care if the same name appears on different accounts with different details. I was told that this method is already tested and works fine

the most important thing about payoneer is that stealth docs come through without problems , they visually check just like paypal and anything that looks good is good to go. it is too bad ebay do not deal with payoneer in all countries , I would love to open stealth UK payoneer/ebay accounts
When you connect a different eBay account with a different Payoneer account ( not same name, dob, address..)
Have any idea to correct this process?
I want use my Payoneer to connect with an old stealth eBay account (I bought)
Please help
Thanks!
Old 08-30-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by kecapcarbon2019 View Post
When you connect a different eBay account with a different Payoneer account ( not same name, dob, address..)
Have any idea to correct this process?
I want use my Payoneer to connect with an old stealth eBay account (I bought)
Please help
Thanks!
payoneer and ebay are synced

the details must be identical , one wrong letter could be enough to fail the sync

so there is no chance to have payoneer and ebay with different details
Old 08-30-2021

Quote:
payoneer and ebay are synced

the details must be identical , one wrong letter could be enough to fail the sync

so there is no chance to have payoneer and ebay with different details
No my idol, I just linked it, keep infor on Payoneer and change info on eBay
That’s work, you can check
Old 08-30-2021

Quote:
No my idol, I just linked it, keep infor on Payoneer and change info on eBay
That’s work, you can check
info on ebay may be updated but it will be identical to payoneer , ebay won't allow to have different details
Old 08-30-2021

Quote:
info on ebay may be updated but it will be identical to payoneer , ebay won't allow to have different details
Yes, this case is eBay Stealth account and real Payoneer account
I want to connect them, so I updated creative info on eBay to real info ( same with Payoneer info)
After that eBay Stealth account and real Payoneer account are same real info and they can connect very well
Right?
The Following User Says Thank You to kecapcarbon2019 For This Useful Post:
tientung13kx (09-13-2021)
Old 08-30-2021

Quote:
Yes, this case is eBay Stealth account and real Payoneer account
I want to connect them, so I updated creative info on eBay to real info ( same with Payoneer info)
After that eBay Stealth account and real Payoneer account are same real info and they can connect very well
Right?
you will see yourself that sync requires same details otherwise it will be showing errors not allowing to sync , however it is likely to just take details from payoneer and update ebay automatically once you start syncing
Old 09-01-2021

Longevity: 69%

Hi guys. Is it possible to link russian Ebay account to Payoneer account registered on the same name but another country (lets say UK)...Will ebay or payoneer detect address mismatch? Or they care about name match only?
Old 09-01-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by eykash View Post
Hi guys. Is it possible to link russian Ebay account to Payoneer account registered on the same name but another country (lets say UK)...Will ebay or payoneer detect address mismatch? Or they care about name match only?
you will have to open a new russian payoneer account for each ebay account , the maximum allowed number is 5
Old 09-02-2021

Quote:

It turns out that the name of the bank account must match the name in Payoneer? I thought they don't see the name of the bank account holder
Old 09-02-2021

Quote:
It turns out that the name of the bank account must match the name in Payoneer? I thought they don't see the name of the bank account holder
you can try a different name but I doubt it will work