have a legit ebay account with 10k feedback - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-03-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default have a legit ebay account with 10k feedback

have a legit ebay account with 10k feedback but should i still create stealth accounts or am i being too greedy. I'm preserving my ebay account but wondering if one false move it could be linked. but then again wondering if others have a legit account and have several stealths..
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-04-2017
Banned

Longevity: 40%
Default Re: have a legit ebay account with 10k feedback

I too have legit accounts running, and some stealth eBay accounts for back-up ( had sales already). Just in case i mess up with my legit account, my business won't go down since i have several eBay accounts running. With regards to the linking of accounts, do you have experience in running stealth?
Old 10-04-2017
Threadstarter  

I do not. My heart races when i do stealth and get so paranoid. But I know it's tempoarily cause im back in school and really need to change careers cause stealth is making me some kind of 007 agent all the time.
Old 10-04-2017

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamuru View Post
I do not. My heart races when i do stealth and get so paranoid. But I know it's tempoarily cause im back in school and really need to change careers cause stealth is making me some kind of 007 agent all the time.

Lol , that’s the one reason I have not started stealth. I’m scared as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

The thing is, if you don't start now, when will you start? When ebay and paypal and all the others made it way harder to set up new accounts or almost impossible?

Gotta admit: I was just like you until about 1 year ago. Scared of creating stealth accounts because I had a working account (I was more of an amazon guy). Then amazon kicked me in the nuts and only 2 weeks later egay did. Had to let go some of my staff and move to a new home etc. So **** hit the fan.

Now I run 3 amazon accounts and I'll run some more. I'm still not selling as much as before, because it needs to build up slowly. But it's much more relaxed. You don't live in permanent fear of your account being shut down just because some retarded customer left a negative feedback.

Don't make that mistake. Everything is good now doesn't mean it will be in the future. The more you start relying on it the worse it will be when they shut you down and you dont have any backups. Learn from the mistakes ppl in this forum made and learn from what they teach. This forum is gold.

If you study well and maybe make a few experiments you'll see having a few stealth accounts is way LESS risky than not having backup accounts.

Cheers

Last edited by dachilla; 10-04-2017 at 01:45 PM.
Old 10-04-2017

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachilla View Post
The thing is, if you don't start now, when will you start? When ebay and paypal and all the others made it way harder to set up new accounts or almost impossible?

Gotta admit: I was just like you until about 1 year ago. Scared of creating stealth accounts because I had a working account (I was more of an amazon guy). Then amazon kicked me in the nuts and only 2 weeks later egay did. Had to let go some of my staff and move to a new home etc. So **** hit the fan.

Now I run 3 amazon accounts and I'll run some more. Life is the same as before, just more relaxed. Don't make that mistake. Never believe, because everything is good now, it will be in the future.

Study well. If you study well, make a few experiments you'll see having a few stealth accounts i LESS risky than having no backup.

Cheers

Thanks so much for the response !!! I purchased the eBay Stealth about 2 years back and the info it had on it was outdated . I kept getting confused on the basics . Do I need a brand new pc ? Hotspot ? VPN - stuff like that . Now I see there is even options just to buy one already started for you . I bet you feel much more relaxed with the stealth and not having panic attacks over every case opened like me ..

Old 10-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

You don't need a new PC. Some here make new User accounts on their PC, I like to use VMware.

You could get a new IP by simply restarting your browser I guess, but I prefer to have a VPN for my stealth accounts.

Only problem for US is maybe SSN or EIN attached to the paypal. But there are ways to deal with that.
Old 10-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachilla View Post

Now I run 3 amazon accounts and I'll run some more. I'm still not selling as much as before, because it needs to build up slowly. But it's much more relaxed. You don't live in permanent fear of your account being shut down just because some retarded customer left a negative feedback.

Don't make that mistake. Everything is good now doesn't mean it will be in the future. The more you start relying on it the worse it will be when they shut you down and you dont have any backups. Learn from the mistakes ppl in this forum made and learn from what they teach. This forum is gold.

If you study well and maybe make a few experiments you'll see having a few stealth accounts is way LESS risky than not having backup accounts.

Cheers
letting go of staff.. seems you had lot of items being sold. One of the saddest thing is.. building a pretty successful "empire" and then have it demolished by some tyrant (ebay ... etc or some corporation). and having to rebuild. Roller coaster ride that I really do not like.

I do have my amazon account (legit one also).. You mentioned having 3 Amazon Stealth.. That's quite impressive as amazon has higher security. But yes you are right, technology is moving fast and stealth is not gonna be there forever so starting now is good. Save up and find new career!
Old 10-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthNJ View Post
Thanks so much for the response !!! I purchased the eBay Stealth about 2 years back and the info it had on it was outdated . I kept getting confused on the basics . Do I need a brand new pc ? Hotspot ? VPN - stuff like that . Now I see there is even options just to buy one already started for you . I bet you feel much more relaxed with the stealth and not having panic attacks over every case opened like me ..

I think i will get a already premade stealth.. That really takes lot of headache out for small investment.
Old 10-04-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Greedy??? I think that's a SMART move. I wish I still have my original account with over 30.000 feedbacks.

So yea, I'd create 10 back up accounts and at least 20 sleeper accounts if I were you.
That's what I did plus more... =)
Old 10-04-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthNJ View Post

The stealth guide is updated live nowadays... so it's an online subscription.
Prevents the problems from you buying a physical copy then it's outdated.

And yes, you are right about being able to buy premade accounts etc... but for the longer term, I like making my own accounts so I know I do it right.
But that's just me though