eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-13-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 47
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (0)
Default eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why

Hello.
I recently created 7 eBay accounts(a little over a month ago), and only 1 of them is still alive, 3 got suspended today at the same time. All suspended accounts got "Your eBay account has been suspended" email, not MC### restriction.

All 7 accounts were created identically:
1. Proxy from same provider
2. Tracfone
3. Stealth name/address
4. No high value/high risk items listed, besides one account

Account 1 - still alive, first sale was made almost a month ago, I also re-used bank account from another stealth(eBay was suspended, paypal was fine). Selling 2 items, ~$30

Accounts 2, 3, 4 - banned at the same time, all 3 accounts had sales and positive feedback, a little less than a month old, I wasn't selling same items, but listing descriptions were made in similar formatting style, but I doubt eBay would suspend accounts because I typed "Free 1-3 Day shipping" at the end of item description, also all my listing descriptions start with item name in bold, but could that really link accounts?

Account 5 - created listing for $20 item, no sales for 3 days, created another $20 listing, completely different item, suspended next day.

Account 6 - created listing for $35 item, got some views/watchers, suspension email after 2 days, without sale.

Account 7 - listed $100+ item, suspended next day.

Do you think the problem could be with my proxies? I haven't tried using any other proxy providers yet.
What I don't understand is why one account is sill not suspended, if the other 6 got linked somehow.
Any advice is highly appreciated. Thanks.
Also, forgot to mention that none of those accounts had CC attached, only bank account, could that be a problem?

Last edited by mc_vobla; 02-13-2018 at 03:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mc_vobla For This Useful Post:
joyousnoel (05-28-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 02-13-2018
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,141
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,854 Times in 3,344 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 73%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why

Are you using Private Proxies?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-13-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 47
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Are you using Private Proxies?
Yes, private proxies, although compared to IPBurger they were much cheaper, but I figured if they work for instagram botting they should be fine for eBay. Do you think there is a high chance that the reason for suspensions were proxies, even though one of the accounts is still good? Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-13-2018
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,141
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,854 Times in 3,344 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 73%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc_vobla View Post
Yes, private proxies, although compared to IPBurger they were much cheaper, but I figured if they work for instagram botting they should be fine for eBay. Do you think there is a high chance that the reason for suspensions were proxies, even though one of the accounts is still good? Thanks.
It's possible it's your Proxies, not all Proxies are the same in quality.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-13-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 47
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
It's possible it's your Proxies, not all Proxies are the same in quality.
Okay, thanks for advice. I will do a test with both ip providers, see how it goes.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-13-2018
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,647
Thanks: 251
Thanked 1,545 Times in 1,322 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 89%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why

Ugh... I have seen too many issues with people wanted to "save" money by getting cheap proxies and get in trouble like this.

I prefer to just pay the money for a high quality VPN for a couple bucks extra and not worry about a thing.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-14-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 47
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Ugh... I have seen too many issues with people wanted to "save" money by getting cheap proxies and get in trouble like this.

I prefer to just pay the money for a high quality VPN for a couple bucks extra and not worry about a thing.
I burned like 15 accounts so far trying to figure out what links them, definitely saved a lot of money on those proxies lol. I will do a test this or next week, hopefully results will be positive.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-14-2018
dachilla's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,133
Thanks: 275
Thanked 247 Times in 205 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 42%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc_vobla View Post
Hello.
I recently created 7 eBay accounts(a little over a month ago), and only 1 of them is still alive, 3 got suspended today at the same time. All suspended accounts got "Your eBay account has been suspended" email, not MC### restriction.

All 7 accounts were created identically:
1. Proxy from same provider
2. Tracfone
3. Stealth name/address
4. No high value/high risk items listed, besides one account

Account 1 - still alive, first sale was made almost a month ago, I also re-used bank account from another stealth(eBay was suspended, paypal was fine). Selling 2 items, ~$30

Accounts 2, 3, 4 - banned at the same time, all 3 accounts had sales and positive feedback, a little less than a month old, I wasn't selling same items, but listing descriptions were made in similar formatting style, but I doubt eBay would suspend accounts because I typed "Free 1-3 Day shipping" at the end of item description, also all my listing descriptions start with item name in bold, but could that really link accounts?

Account 5 - created listing for $20 item, no sales for 3 days, created another $20 listing, completely different item, suspended next day.

Account 6 - created listing for $35 item, got some views/watchers, suspension email after 2 days, without sale.

Account 7 - listed $100+ item, suspended next day.

Do you think the problem could be with my proxies? I haven't tried using any other proxy providers yet.
What I don't understand is why one account is sill not suspended, if the other 6 got linked somehow.
Any advice is highly appreciated. Thanks.
Also, forgot to mention that none of those accounts had CC attached, only bank account, could that be a problem?
if I was you I'd start with one account and see how things go, instead of creating 7 using the same method and in the end all 7 get linked or banned for whatever reason. Try starting with one, if it gets banned start over adjusting your method and thus ruling out mistakes that might have caused the ban. This way you'll soon find a reliable method to create your accounts.

How were the limits on the accounts that you created?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-14-2018
13obby's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 489
Thanks: 9
Thanked 120 Times in 99 Posts
Activity: 13%
Longevity: 25%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why

IP Burger all the way.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-14-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc_vobla View Post
Yes, private proxies, although compared to IPBurger they were much cheaper, but I figured if they work for instagram botting they should be fine for eBay. Do you think there is a high chance that the reason for suspensions were proxies, even though one of the accounts is still good? Thanks.
Private Proxies? understand this is not 2009. Ebay and Paypal have advanced bot detection. I would recommend IPBurger. Don't be cheap, What is the point of saving a few extra dollars when your buring all your hard work down the toliet.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-14-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 47
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachilla View Post
if I was you I'd start with one account and see how things go, instead of creating 7 using the same method and in the end all 7 get linked or banned for whatever reason. Try starting with one, if it gets banned start over adjusting your method and thus ruling out mistakes that might have caused the ban. This way you'll soon find a reliable method to create your accounts.

How were the limits on the accounts that you created?
I understand that would be smarter money wise, but I can't be 100% sure that this 1 account will be good in the long run, because out of those 7 accounts I created, 4 accounts were in good condition, approaching $200-400 first month, then 3 banned at the same time, and 1 still alive and selling. This is what confuses me the most, I am more interested in why this one account wasn't banned like the rest.
Out of those 7, 3 accounts were high limit and 4 low limits.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-16-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 19
Thanks: 16
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why

I've been having same issues here. Since last month, i have created 8 accounts following all security guidelines and all the ones (6 in total) with high limits (1000 /$25,000) were instantly suspended the very next day. The only ones that have survived so far were the ones with low limit( 50/5000).Now, whenever i get a high limit account, instead of celebrating i start cursing, and when i get a low limit account i celebrate... Go figure. One thing is for sure, eBay has definitely stepped up its game as far as the the creation of new accounts go. I remember last year was way easier to create a high limit selling account and make it survive the first critical month. Now eBay is so much ruthless and really don't give a **** anymore. They will suspend the account with the slightest abnormality they notice.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-16-2018
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,141
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,854 Times in 3,344 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 73%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why

Funny, I use Private Proxies......have for the past year or so, have I posted any issues? No. Just like with everything, you have to find the right ones, it takes time, research, and some money spent doing so.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-16-2018
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,685
Thanks: 931
Thanked 923 Times in 677 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 29%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why

The IP address you use is critical, particularly when you create the accounts.

I'm using a pool of IP's that's never been used with EB/PP before. How do I know this for certain? Because I control part of the ISP that obtained their IP block space directly from ARIN. It's 100% dedicated to my own use. You can't get fresher than that.

Take a close look at the IP/provider and do your research as MM78 suggested above. You also get what you pay for. If you're not certain, use IP Buger or a Fresh IP.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
ebizz (06-21-2020)
  #15  
Old 02-17-2018
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,647
Thanks: 251
Thanked 1,545 Times in 1,322 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 89%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why

Out of curiosity, if you are just going on with 1 account, why not follow the stealth guide instead and you don't even need a VPN.... as long as your internet is dynamic and you have a router?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-17-2018
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 63,081
Thanks: 4,903
Thanked 7,656 Times in 6,991 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiercygoat View Post
I've been having same issues here. Since last month, i have created 8 accounts following all security guidelines and all the ones (6 in total) with high limits (1000 /$25,000) were instantly suspended the very next day. The only ones that have survived so far were the ones with low limit( 50/5000).Now, whenever i get a high limit account, instead of celebrating i start cursing, and when i get a low limit account i celebrate... Go figure. One thing is for sure, eBay has definitely stepped up its game as far as the the creation of new accounts go. I remember last year was way easier to create a high limit selling account and make it survive the first critical month. Now eBay is so much ruthless and really don't give a **** anymore. They will suspend the account with the slightest abnormality they notice.
List ALL your steps of account creation - how do you expect a wise analysis? Crystal balls are so rare to come by. Instant suspension the next means you are making a critical mistake initially.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-17-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 19
Thanks: 16
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
List ALL your steps of account creation - how do you expect a wise analysis? Crystal balls are so rare to come by. Instant suspension the next means you are making a critical mistake initially.
I've been creating account successfully, god knows for how long. I can tell with 100% certainty that in previous years, creating seller accounts with high limits on eBay was a piece of cake. NOT anymore, unfortunately...

I use real t-mobile cell phone numbers. Paypal always is 100% verified. I make sure ip is always different. I have about 4 mobile sim cards that have internet access and i generate new ips with tethering on all of them. I create a new windows account when i want to make a Stealth eBay Account. However, my suspicion grows that somehow, eBay knows that all accounts are being created from the same computer! Because lately, even on a new windows account i keep getting the captcha thing to verify that i am not a robot on the registration page. How can ebay know that i am trying to abuse their system when everything is new?

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 02-18-2018 at 05:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-17-2018
empirestate's Avatar
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 3,141
Thanks: 44
Thanked 664 Times in 485 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Funny, I use Private Proxies......have for the past year or so, have I posted any issues? No. Just like with everything, you have to find the right ones, it takes time, research, and some money spent doing so.
Very true, been using them for years, it's all about non-abused these days.
__________________
How to use Paypal correctly
Run multiple portable Firefox, 1 user account
How to add new PP to eBay
How to clean photos
Best image resizer
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to empirestate For This Useful Post:
Ewa (10-09-2019)
  #19  
Old 02-18-2018
Ebayorbust's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,566
Thanks: 494
Thanked 2,242 Times in 1,449 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (56)
Default Re: eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why

The issue is nothing to do with proxies. It is another aspect of the OP's account creation method that is causing the problem.

Accounts 2,3,4 were suspended for a totally different reason to Accounts 5,6 & 7.

Accounts 5,6 & 7 may well be recoverable if you phone in.
__________________
UK PAYPAL & HIGH LIMIT EBAY ACCOUNTS FOR SALE HERE
FRESH US & UK IP ADDRESSES HERE
ACCOUNTS WITH EU LIMIT LIFTED BACK IN STOCK
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-18-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 47
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
The issue is nothing to do with proxies. It is another aspect of the OP's account creation method that is causing the problem.

Accounts 2,3,4 were suspended for a totally different reason to Accounts 5,6 & 7.

Accounts 5,6 & 7 may well be recoverable if you phone in.
I am pretty sure if you receive "your eBay account was suspended" email, the account is not recoverable, well at least they say so in the email "Your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely.". What would they ask you on the phone? This doesn't seem like usual limitation, I don't even know what to expect.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-18-2018
Ebayorbust's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,566
Thanks: 494
Thanked 2,242 Times in 1,449 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (56)
Default Re: eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why

Quote:
What would they ask you on the phone?
It varies. Depends on what the items were etc etc.

In a lot of cases the accounts won't be reinstated but you won't know unless you contact them.
__________________
UK PAYPAL & HIGH LIMIT EBAY ACCOUNTS FOR SALE HERE
FRESH US & UK IP ADDRESSES HERE
ACCOUNTS WITH EU LIMIT LIFTED BACK IN STOCK
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-18-2018
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,022
Thanks: 5,510
Thanked 9,043 Times in 7,038 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: eBay keeps suspending accounts not sure why

fiercygoat
Some comments based on the below.

How can ebay know that i am trying to abuse their system when everything is new

they create a system to make registration more of a pain that normal.

To add to the pain, a new thread about paypal issues.

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal...ss-needed.html

__________________
Ever look at someone and think WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?

Last edited by GreenBean; 02-18-2018 at 07:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ebay bacome crazy suspending new accounts after listing first item Arminass eBay Suspensions 40 03-15-2017 04:25 PM
eBay suspending all new accounts for review? natashaiera Subscriber Discussions 28 07-24-2013 09:39 AM
Amazon keeps suspending my new accounts! gcrusader92 Amazon X 5 10-15-2011 12:52 PM
EBAY Suspending All New Accounts??? ebayaintstupid eBay Suspensions 51 06-20-2007 10:09 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts