Mc011 asking for proof of payment to supplier - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 02-17-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Mc011 asking for proof of payment to supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
if so,why are you still reading my posts,you will never be rich wasting your time reading and reacting to my posts,
also when are you going to remove that stupid helmet from your cat.
as soon as you actually take that prozac, consistently. might help with your OCD issues.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-18-2020

Activity: 31%
Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
sorry lol after being ripped off by ebay on multiple fronts, multiple times, I'm a bit annoyed about this whole " lets be ethical with ebay guys!". They couldn't care less about stealing from us, for things they actually owe us. I'm not going to feel bad about stealing from them for things they did to themselves. I'd have to not pay QUITE a lot of ebay invoices before it's anywhere near equal. And it's kinda hilarious to discuss "integrity" on a forum of people finding out the best ways to break the rules without getting caught, after getting in trouble for breaking the rules ( because obviously, 99% of us are at fault, as mentioned....)
Preach!!!!!
Old 02-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 62%

Didn't realize my post had more replies.. I'm all for paying fees if services are rendered ie: Ebay allows me to sell and is fair when it comes to giving the boot and seller protections. However when they suspend you it's usually out of the blue, that means I have extra inventory that's sitting around, I'll have to spend more time on new accounts before being able to sell, all of that burns time and money so they're also costing me - I see it being fair and square - if they're gonna restrict me, end all my listings, ban me from the site with zero warning, leaving me hanging why do they deserve to be paid their fees? Most often, Paypal is limited too shortly after, so I can't even take out the funds for items I shipped anyway. That's my 2cents, do what you feel is right.
The Following User Says Thank You to ebaychic2013 For This Useful Post:
james13v (02-21-2020)
Old 02-21-2020

Longevity: 45%

To who has same issue like me mc011, here the result after two weeks long of mailings and phone calls;

After careful consideration, we have decided to restrict your account indefinitely from listing in the Business & Industrial category. You are still able to list and sell items in other categories; however, you will not be able to list in this category any longer. We know you may be disappointed with this decision but please understand we have taken this action to help ensure a safer buying and selling environment on eBay.

Some of the things we look at when reviewing accounts for category restrictions are:

-- How much history a member has selling these types of items on the site.

-- Positive selling Feedback for the items in question.

-- Any Feedback that questions the authenticity of the items.

-- Unresolved disputes with buyers for these items.

-- Compliance with eBay policies.

-- Previous account suspensions or eBay policy violations.

-- The current status of your account.

-- Any supplier information that cannot be verified.

Keep in mind that you are restricted for this type of item or category with any eBay account. Any associated accounts circumventing the outline of our decision, will be suspended with no chance for appeals. This may also affect your current account and appeals processes it may hold in the future.

Going forward, we encourage you to continue to build a positive selling history on eBay and to follow all policies. If you would like more information about eBay policies and our rules for listings please visit the following page:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-ov.html

This message is to notify you that in order to assist you in building a strong foundation for future transactions on eBay, we have placed a selling limit for your listing activity. These limits are not in place as a consequence, rather as a preventative measure to help our seller's keep from becoming overwhelmed with large increases in account activity.

Many members already have limits placed on their account. Account limits allow us to learn about your selling activity and make sure you're adhering to our selling practices policy and performance standards. Limits vary by seller and can change over time.

During this time, we want to confirm you are continuing your positive history by ensuring you are keeping focused on creating great transactions for your customers. Doing so will greatly increase the chances of an ongoing successful eBay business and help to avoid any future account issues that may arise. These limits will allow you to continue selling while also allowing us to monitor your incoming Feedback, Detailed Seller Ratings, and any customer complaints. Please understand that the actions we have taken do not mean your account performance is not good, but we do this to help all eBay sellers further improve their selling history and account performance.

Because you are doing well at selling at these volumes, you should not hit your selling limit unless you dramatically increase your sales. However, if you do wish to grow your business, we will gradually increase your limit as you show that you are able to successfully handle the higher sales volume. The selling limit on your account is based on the number and dollar amount of open (active) items and successfully sold items per calendar month.

You can now sell up to 200 items monthly or up to $10,000.00 monthly.

(Keep in mind that this includes multiple quantity listings which can greatly influence this number.)

If you do reach one of these amounts during the course of a month you will be unable to list additional items or increase the price or quantity of your active items until some of your items end without a winning bidder or until the 1st of the next calendar month, (If you are still exceeding the selling limit at the first of the next calendar month your selling activity will continue to be blocked.)

We believe that your limit is flexible enough to allow you to sell any current items and is in accordance with the volume you may have listed in the past. If you do reach the selling limit on your account and want to increase your sales, please work within the amount for at least 60 days. Once that time frame has expired on 4/21/20, please reply to this message and we will conduct a review to see if adjustments are appropriate.

We hope that you will use this selling limit to your advantage and focus on succeeding with your current sales. We value you as a seller and hope to work with you in order to continue to establish a strong selling history and successful business relationship. It is in our best interest to help our sellers succeed so that we can have a positive trading environment and eliminate bad buying experiences on the site.
Old 02-21-2020

they reinstated the account but forbid me to list in Business&Industrial category anymore. And also decreased my selling limit from 500.000$ to 10000$ till 21/04. Do you think what shall i do now ? Still have risk of permanently restriction so i simple make the things cool down and not make sales at all for a few months ?
Old 02-21-2020

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

what did you sell in that category?
I would just sell in other categories and earn some good feedback,
Old 02-21-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
what did you sell in that category?
I would just sell in other categories and earn some good feedback,
I sold facemasks against Corona virus, sudden in ten days made sales over 20.000$ and this happened whatever my account is legit, registered in 2013 and i have company...
Old 03-03-2020

Longevity: 39%

Relax. When you pass these tests it makes your account much, much stronger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddebiter View Post
Hi,
I just saved a young stealth account (3.5 months) marked with MC011 this week . I think I got suspended due fast selling volume, I attached suppliers invoices and they removed restriction in 4 days with no more objection. Anyway, I know that any other flag will suspend this account permanently.
Old 04-17-2020

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Hi,
I just saved a young stealth account (3.5 months) marked with MC011 this week . I think I got suspended due fast selling volume, I attached suppliers invoices and they removed restriction in 4 days with no more objection. Anyway, I know that any other flag will suspend this account permanently.
Were these "creative" invoices, or legit invoices? I believe I got suspended from my recent growth as well. I have perfect metrics too.
Old 04-20-2020

Longevity: 59%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajunrook View Post
So you are going to stiff them in their earned fees. Maybe if people would have a modicum of integrity Ebay would suspend so many accts. I always pay my fees EVEN on a suspended acct. Because 99% of suspended accts did something they should not have. Glad I don't do business with you!
I disagree with this. eBay does not follow their own rules. So, they should expect this type of loss if they are breaching their own contractual agreements with their users.
Old 04-20-2020

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Hi,
We’re these real invoices? I recently just signed up an account with a legit wholesale supplier. Bought an item and I can print a word doc invoice. I’m thinking of being creative now for my mc011
Old 04-20-2020

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnerwinner900 View Post
I disagree with this. eBay does not follow their own rules. So, they should expect this type of loss if they are breaching their own contractual agreements with their users.
There are accounts that did something they shouldn't have done. Then there are accounts that did things ebay didn't want them to do. These are two different things, which people like him don't seem to understand. My account and life at the time was destroyed because ebay said they weren't sure if I was sure that my items were real. Why? Because I had a disclaimer

" 100% authenticity guaranteed or your money back".

Normal, right? NOPE. Why would I offer money back, if I KNOW my items are real?? That, was their freaken logic. So screw them and their fees. If you are selling counterfeit items and get removed from that. Fine. But how many of us got removed arbitrarily? How about during the great purge? 99% of those people did something wrong? You'd have to be insane to believe that. Or have stock in ebay.