eBay Restriction to Suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 09-12-2020

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 24%
Default eBay Restriction to Suspension

Hello,

My account got restricted and all listings were removed. Then I contacted ebay via live chat and got it restored. I waited for a few days and created listings again. The account was suspended in 2 days.

This kind of thing (restricted -> restored -> relisted -> suspended) happened a few times.

How long shall I wait after account is restored from restriction? Any suggestion?

Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: eBay Restriction to Suspension

Are you selling high risk items? What category? Just wondering - if this has happened a few times and you are selling risky items, you are on thinc ice
Old 09-12-2020
Threadstarter  

Mostly for those accounts I created 2nd or 3rd auctions only. No risky items at all.
Old 09-12-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%

What IP Address were you using? And phone number?
Old 09-14-2020
Threadstarter  

IPB Residential Proxy
giffgaff sim
Old 09-14-2020
Executive [VIP]

Maybe try browsing and bidding for a few weeks before listing
Old 10-19-2020

May i know how did you fix it please? Exact same thing happened to me , restriction to suspension and not able to appeal. PM me please
Old 10-19-2020

Longevity: 21%

Something has changed on ebay. It is very weird they reinstate an account and later suspend it for life. It's a hard work trying to identify the flaw. Some members stated they have used Residential IP, new windows user, new sim, portable browsers, everything was matching, and finally they got suspended indefinately. In my case i created a couple of accounts, upgraded to seller accounts, but i'm not willing yet to list my first item due to this suspension wave. I'm still browsing, building cookies, watching items, contacting sellers and so.
The Following User Says Thank You to Valhalla1 For This Useful Post:
Beowulf (10-19-2020)
Old 10-19-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhalla1 View Post
Something has changed on ebay. It is very weird they reinstate an account and later suspend it for life. It's a hard work trying to identify the flaw. Some members stated they have used Residential IP, new windows user, new sim, portable browsers, everything was matching, and finally they got suspended indefinately. In my case i created a couple of accounts, upgraded to seller accounts, but i'm not willing yet to list my first item due to this suspension wave. I'm still browsing, building cookies, watching items, contacting sellers and so.
the best you can do is to list your items, in my opinion I am not willing to wait 6 months to "age" the account just to find out they will suspend me as well, I never aged any of my accounts before. I don't know why but i can't reply to private messages until tomorrow, I have an idea about why this could be happening, hope i can start sending PMs soon. Also if we could find a way to avoid getting suspended, not even for verification then that would be a great way to bypass all these issues
The Following User Says Thank You to Beowulf For This Useful Post:
stealthbro (10-23-2020)
Old 10-19-2020

Longevity: 48%

maybe some vcc issues
check everything...
The Following User Says Thank You to sk4R For This Useful Post:
Beowulf (10-19-2020)
Old 10-19-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk4R View Post
maybe some vcc issues
check everything...
Thank you but i am 99% sure everything was fine or I wouldn't have passed the first suspension, something is triggering second suspensions on eBay's algorithm
Old 10-19-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 56%
Longevity: 91%

Well, you never shared with us in detail how you make your accounts and what you do with them.

Also the fact that you said you don't want to age your accounts says a lot.
You can't have it both ways.

If you want us to give you a productive input we need to know much more details.

Only because people think that they did everything perfectly, it's usually never the case.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
Beowulf (10-19-2020)
Old 10-19-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Well, you never shared with us in detail how you make your accounts and what you do with them.

Also the fact that you said you don't want to age your accounts says a lot.
You can't have it both ways.

If you want us to give you a productive input we need to know much more details.

Only because people think that they did everything perfectly, it's usually never the case.
I can give you any details you want , i am using a family member that has never used eBay before , new verified PP , Residential IP this time . Got suspended once for verification , I contacted Eb using live UK chat , they reinstated my account in 5 minutes , I let the account rest for few days , kept using it and building cookies , I contacted Eb again because i wasn't able to link my PP , they helped , few days later I contact them again to increase my selling limits , they did , let the account rest again and listed an item from my China supplier , all images were screenshots so images are clean , next day my account gets suspended. What else can i say to help you help me ? I never aged my account before , i always started dropshipping right away , never got suspended after passing the first suspension. I've seen posts from people saying they aged their accounts for 6 months , bought stuff , bid and passed first suspension then listed items and got suspended again , something is triggering these insane suspensions and I am going crazy, i really need help .
Old 10-19-2020
Super Moderator

writing in paragraphs would help all of us.

is this the generic lego stuff you were selling? And this is a UK account correct?

What's the suspension message?
Old 10-19-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
writing in paragraphs would help all of us.

is this the generic lego stuff you were selling? And this is a UK account correct?

What's the suspension message?
Sorry for that , i'll try.

Lego stuff yes , unbranded , not using the word Lego obviously , many other people selling it as well , did the same on a brand new account few months ago and never got a second suspension

Suspension message :
We have reviewed the activity we have seen connected to your account. As a result, your account has been suspended because we believe this activity presents a risk to our eBay community. We do not make this decision lightly. Building a trusted marketplace where people around the world can buy and sell safely is our first priority.

This suspension is permanent and means that you will not be able to participate in any buying or selling activities on eBay. In addition, any other accounts that you own, or that are associated with this account, will also be suspended.

We regret the frustration or inconvenience this may cause you. However, there is no appeal for this decision.

If you have questions about this message, please click Help at the top of most eBay pages.

Here are the listings we removed:
- handmade bracelet from home
- Building Blocks , unbranded , very low price
Old 10-23-2020

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
Sorry for that , i'll try.

Lego stuff yes , unbranded , not using the word Lego obviously , many other people selling it as well , did the same on a brand new account few months ago and never got a second suspension

Suspension message :
We have reviewed the activity we have seen connected to your account. As a result, your account has been suspended because we believe this activity presents a risk to our eBay community. We do not make this decision lightly. Building a trusted marketplace where people around the world can buy and sell safely is our first priority.

This suspension is permanent and means that you will not be able to participate in any buying or selling activities on eBay. In addition, any other accounts that you own, or that are associated with this account, will also be suspended.

We regret the frustration or inconvenience this may cause you. However, there is no appeal for this decision.

If you have questions about this message, please click Help at the top of most eBay pages.

wow.. if there are really people they have no issues and this community is real lets help each other.
The Following User Says Thank You to stealthbro For This Useful Post:
Beowulf (10-23-2020)
Old 10-23-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Hmm seems like a ton of these building blocks flooding listings...did you mention the word "Lego" in your listing?
Old 10-23-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by schemes View Post
Try this.
Get a Mobile IP Address. I have high success rate with mobile ip address than with residential IPs.
Also, there's no need to 'age' your account. eBay themselves urge you to sell right away, so why wait? It's nonsense. What if you have a very rush sale, why would you wait for a month in order for you to sell it?
List your items on the same day you made the accounts. Period.
I don't wait , I never do. I list a house item right away, there's no reason to "Age" the account imo. Also that's true, the first account I made was made from a Mobile IP and it lasted longer. I created few listings of house stuff, like old statues, my bracelet and listed items as New , account was fine but then I thought it was time to make dropship listings, Toys category, non risky, unbranded and the account lasted 2 days before getting its second final suspension because that one was permanent
Old 10-23-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Hmm seems like a ton of these building blocks flooding listings...did you mention the word "Lego" in your listing?
Not at all, you can see those toys all over eBay, people knows those are Knock off and they still buy them, I never ever use the word Lego.
Old 10-23-2020

Quote:
Are your accounts getting suspended with 24-48 hours?
No, they mainly suspend when I start listing again ( after passing 1st suspension ) No MC113
Old 10-23-2020

Quote:
Passing the 1st suspension? What do you mean by that?
Did you get suspended BEFORE listing your first item? or AFTER listing your first item?
I got suspended after listing my first item for verification only, sometimes not even suspended just restricted , i contact ebay and they reinstate.

So then I start listing again and the account gets a second suspension , this time permanent , they can’t tell the reason , one or two reps said it was ‘Selling violation’ even tho i am only dropshipping unbranded stuff that’s already being sold by 100000 users .
Old 10-23-2020
Super Moderator

Quote:
I got suspended after listing my first item for verification only, sometimes not even suspended just restricted , i contact ebay and they reinstate.

So then I start listing again and the account gets a second suspension , this time permanent , they can’t tell the reason , one or two reps said it was ‘Selling violation’ even tho i am only dropshipping unbranded stuff that’s already being sold by 100000 users .
You're talking about the generic Lego right? That's the first item you sold in the toys category?