Instant Suspension, figured out the link! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-17-2020

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 20%
Default Instant Suspension, figured out the link!

Created a stealth account couple days ago, usual stuff registered eBay, eBay store basic and Paypal, fully verified.
Registered address, received the text message to my cell # and all good to go.

I have completed all steps on the account, but not yet sent it to live. Will let it sit for a week and see what happens when i put it live.

My 1st thoughts were, blimey that was easy.

Went ahead and purchased 5 new Play.pl sim cards, as the 1st account i created was a cell phone # we have had for a few weeks already.

Created new paypal, no issues, always easy to create paypal. Then went the exact same steps as the 1st eBay account created.
  1. New windows 10 account, completed.
  2. Installed play.pl sim card, checked IP, never used before.
  3. Registered eBay account name in Poland to a real name and address, no issuse, if they checked database, name matches, completed and sat idle for 5 mins, no issues.
  4. Changed eBay User name, completed and sat idle for 5 mins, no issues.
  5. Verified Email, completed and sat idle for 5 mins, no issues.
  6. Create seller account, 1st step receive SMS code to tel # already listed, click send, BOOM! Instant suspension on the next screen.
  7. OK, That was weird, wonder what i did wrong as i followed the exact same steps as the 1st successful creation.

Made notes in spread sheet of all names, IP's etc etc etc.

Created new windows user account.

Went through all the same steps as above and i can state for a certainty that nothing was the same, each time i got as far as the SMS code and it dawned on me the link after the 3rd suspension.

PLAY.pl odNOWA sim cards are blacklisted.

I used the same PC as the 1st account that was created and good to go, but the only difference here was i didn't use a odNOWA style SIM card, it was a na kartę.

eBay for sure has the PLAY.pl odNOWA sim cards blacklisted, i am going to use a different # from PLAY for the kartę and report back.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bandit2020 For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (10-20-2020), Pandoras_box (10-17-2020), rsot (10-18-2020), stealthbro (10-26-2020), Terminator 69 (10-18-2020), Valhalla1 (10-17-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-17-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Re: Instant Suspension, figured out the link!

This the is the kind of feel-good thread I love to read.
Bravo for your response-able attitude towards the problem. You did not let it stop you and you shared your solution.
Good man!
The Following User Says Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
stealthbro (10-26-2020)
Old 10-17-2020

Thanked 1,108 Times in 1,044 Posts
Activity: 93%
Longevity: 33%

You should find a full time job using your expertise,you will make more money !
Old 10-17-2020
Threadstarter  

OK,

Update, for sure that was the link. I purchased 2 Orange.pl 100GB Cards with 6GB to start and paid the 5 PLN to register them.

Went through all the same steps as above, got to the SMS Code, received the code and passed, no suspension! The 3 previous tries, always suspended with the play,pl odNOWA.

Waited 10 mins, checked, account still good.

Went to create seller account, add credit card # and as soon as i entered the card # and submit, BOOM suspended. Its very strange this one as its a legit polish mastercard debit company card i ordered just last week, activated it with my local bank, card is all good. Can't get the reason this was suspended on the card activation.

Its a business card on a personal account with eBay, can't imagine that was a the suspension result.
Old 10-18-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Appreciate the sharing bandit2020 - this is solid experimentation
Old 10-18-2020
Threadstarter  

Update.

Listed an item today, nice and simple automotive part, nothing expensive and went live, all good, then 15 mins later got the MCxxx email, we've removed your listing etc etc, well they want all docs:

Proof of ID
Proof of address
Invoices.

Its clear this is the new policy, i don't think anyone is creating new accounts now and listing items without the ban or limitation taking effect and docs request.

So my issue now is providing ID, What are options for providing "pass the smell test" photo ID?
The Following User Says Thank You to bandit2020 For This Useful Post:
Valhalla1 (10-18-2020)
Old 10-18-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit2020 View Post
Update.

Listed an item today, nice and simple automotive part, nothing expensive and went live, all good, then 15 mins later got the MCxxx email, we've removed your listing etc etc, well they want all docs:

Proof of ID
Proof of address
Invoices.

Its clear this is the new policy, i don't think anyone is creating new accounts now and listing items without the ban or limitation taking effect and docs request.

So my issue now is providing ID, What are options for providing "pass the smell test" photo ID?

Thanks for continuously providing update.I really appreciate and thanks from the bottom of my heart.People like you are the reason why this world hasn't been deas yet.Although i wanna ask is it mc113 suspension cause i never gotten submit proof.All they always do is after first lisitng suspend with mc113.Oner person had the same problem and he figured out but wasn't telling to anyone no matter how mamy people asked but you seems like a nice guy.So can you tell is it mc113 or if not do you know why mc113 comes
Old 10-20-2020

Longevity: 23%

ive been trying for weeks to create a new UK bus account, but im met with MC113 within hours of creating my account... ive followed the stealth guide but cannot think of why this has been happening alot recently
Old 10-20-2020

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwo4life View Post
ive been trying for weeks to create a new UK bus account, but im met with MC113 within hours of creating my account... ive followed the stealth guide but cannot think of why this has been happening alot recently
You got linked somewhere, and it seems you are making the same mistake over and over. I suggest you stop and revise your creation method. even better list your creation steps and let expert members advice you.
Old 10-21-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwo4life View Post
If you have the stealth guide, you can use the code of the guide in the forum to get a free 6mo VIP... this also tells us your guide is the legit one
Old 10-25-2020

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 40%

Where did you get your IPs?
It seems you spent a lot of money on creating an account. Normally you can pay 1euro for 1 SIM card with 1euro credit in local supermarkets. Don't buy the SIM card with package, PAY AS YOU GO is good enough.

And don't list the item as time as you creating the account. Wait about 30 days and then EBAY then will ask you to put your QA. You are good to go after putting your QA, the account is much more solid.
The Following User Says Thank You to tedsmith1990 For This Useful Post:
stealthbro (10-26-2020)
Old 10-25-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit2020 View Post
Update.

Proof of ID
Proof of address
Invoices.

Automotive part was the first listing on the account?
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
stealthbro (10-26-2020)