ebay keeps permanently suspending a new stealth account for me. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-27-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Default ebay keeps permanently suspending a new stealth account for me.

Hi guys

I have tried everything and yet Ebay keeps permanently suspending my new ebay accounts.

I've done the following,

new user on computer,
Ip burger data center IP.
new real sim card for phone,
new paypal, new bank, new vcc attached,
real street address but it's not connected to a real life person for the name i'm using.
Could this be the problem?

I've even made an accoutn using a Residential IP as well and it got closed.
oh and i'm waiting 2 weeks with browsing history before listing first item.

Last edited by LEARNINGONLY; 10-27-2020 at 08:26 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-27-2020

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: ebay keeps permanently suspending a new stealth account for me.

To avoid the waste of bank accounts and VCCs, I suggest not add these info at the beginning.

Just create the account as a "buyer" account , put your details soon but verify your phone number later when you are starting to list the item.

And better start to list the item after a month. About 28days later , EBAY will ask you to put your security questions and answers , then you are good at listing items.

I do it like this and then I can make listings upto 60 listings or so without problems.

Last edited by tedsmith1990; 10-27-2020 at 11:17 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tedsmith1990 For This Useful Post:
betterlife2021 (12-31-2020), sax4 (11-01-2020)
Old 10-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedsmith1990 View Post
To avoid the waste of bank accounts and VCCs, I suggest not add these info at the beginning.

Just create the account as a "buyer" account , put your details soon but verify your phone number later when you are starting to list the item.

And better start to list the item after a month. About 28days later , EBAY will ask you to put your security questions and answers , then you are good at listing items.

I do it like this and then I can make listings upto 60 listings or so without problems.
I'm so confused. How do I not put vcc or banks into paypal and then list an ebay item? I thought paypal must be verified and put on a listing otherwise ebay will suspend you?

I really can't wait a full 28 days though just to find out I'm suspended after first item it stings so much. but if it works maybe I can try it.

I just don't understand what you mean when you say don't add a vcc or bank to paypal I was told in order to list your first item you must have a verified paypal otherwise ebay doesn't like that and instant suspension?
Old 10-27-2020

EBAY: As a buyer account, you don't have to add your bank accounts or VCC at the beginning.

PAYPAL: If you have enough bank accounts, avoid VCCs.

Do LINK ebay and PAYPAL accounts while you are ready to sell and verify your numbers at that time as well.

Anyway, I don't have any USA accounts now or before, so I am talking about EU accounts. But I am sure all ebay sites are similiar.
Old 10-27-2020

So in conclusion:
"fak*" yourself as a buyer at the beginning, do make EBAY and PAYPAL account seperately. EBAY you can add stealth personal information at the beginning, but do not verify the number. After gathering some browserings and cookies and your QA put, then verify the number and link EBAY and PAYPAL.
The Following User Says Thank You to tedsmith1990 For This Useful Post:
sax4 (11-01-2020)
Old 10-28-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
So in conclusion:
"fak*" yourself as a buyer at the beginning, do make EBAY and PAYPAL account seperately. EBAY you can add stealth personal information at the beginning, but do not verify the number. After gathering some browserings and cookies and your QA put, then verify the number and link EBAY and PAYPAL.
Well it must be different because here on US side, you don't need bank or vcc for ebay first at all. It's not until you list first item it says how would you like to pay ebay ( paypal , bank or vcc). I don't know if I get suspended until after first listing go through.
Old 10-28-2020

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEARNINGONLY View Post
Hi guys

I have tried everything and yet Ebay keeps permanently suspending my new ebay accounts.

I've done the following,

new user on computer,
Ip burger data center IP.
new real sim card for phone,
new paypal, new bank, new vcc attached,
real street address but it's not connected to a real life person for the name i'm using.
Could this be the problem?

I've even made an accoutn using a Residential IP as well and it got closed.
oh and i'm waiting 2 weeks with browsing history before listing first item.
OP did you bought Residential IP of IPBurger or is it of another company.Please do let me know brother and i don't waiting do anything.I made a verified paypal account with the same stealth ebay name and email ans added ans even added vcc and after waiting 7 days it got suspended.I even made some browsing history too.I had been like this for 2 month now.I am so desperate and sad as nothing working out.So please let me know brother that did you use IPBurger Residential IP or is it of another company.Thanks in advance
Old 10-28-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator 69 View Post
OP did you bought residential ip of IPBurger or is it of another company.Please do let me know brother and i don't waiting do anything.I made a verified paypal account with the same stealth ebay name and email ans added ans even added vcc and after waiting 7 days it got suspended.I even made some browsing history too.I had been like this for 2 month now.I am so desperate and sad as nothing working out.So please let me know brother that did you use IPBurger residential ip or is it of another company.Thanks in advance
Did you try ipburger residential IP for any creation. I know for sure unless someone else has a secret or something that is not being outted that data center Ip , ebay created accounts are getting suspended completely. I truly think that's why Ipburger came out with residential IP's it's the last resort. I'm in process of testing it now but there are questions about it I have because the Ip changes when you come back to it afterwards and it shows Ip in different states.
Old 10-28-2020

Quote:
Well it must be different because here on US side, you don't need bank or vcc for ebay first at all. It's not until you list first item it says how would you like to pay ebay ( paypal , bank or vcc). I don't know if I get suspended until after first listing go through.

Yes. I told you make the buyer account first, put your personal information: address and phone number . After about a month later, if you want to list items, then verify your number and link EBAY and PAYPAL. You have to verify number and linke with PAYPAL for making listings.
The Following User Says Thank You to tedsmith1990 For This Useful Post:
Valhalla1 (10-28-2020)
Old 10-28-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Yes. I told you make the buyer account first, put your personal information: address and phone number . After about a month later, if you want to list items, then verify your number and link EBAY and PAYPAL. You have to verify number and linke with PAYPAL for making listings.
I have to wait a full month damn! I thought waiting 2 weeks was enough before verifying number, linking ebay and paypal and listing first item.

Is this the main reason I"m getting banned with data center IP as creation IP, or is it just the whole month of waiting before validating phone, linking ebay and paypal then listing one item?

Either way though, I won't know if the VCC/bank is burned until 1 month later upon first phone verification, first paypal linkage and first listing all done together.

Last edited by LEARNINGONLY; 10-28-2020 at 10:33 PM.
Old 10-28-2020

Quote:
I have to wait a full month damn! I thought waiting 2 weeks was enough before verifying number, linking ebay and paypal and listing first item.

Is this the main reason I"m getting banned with data center IP as creation IP, or is it just the whole month of waiting before validating phone, linking ebay and paypal then listing one item?

Either way though, I won't know if the VCC/bank is burned until 1 month later upon first phone verification, first paypal linkage and first listing all done together.

Well, I have over 100 accounts , so no rush for me to list items as soon as created. A month later, was asked to put QA , and I think it is kind of recognition from EBAY that I think the account is safer. Anyway, just my experience and thoughts. I can't 100% guarantee
Old 10-28-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Well, I have over 100 accounts , so no rush for me to list items as soon as created. A month later, was asked to put QA , and I think it is kind of recognition from EBAY that I think the account is safer. Anyway, just my experience and thoughts. I can't 100% guarantee
Damn you're an OG with 100 accounts. (What's QA?)
Old 10-28-2020

: dance:

Last edited by Sarah26; 10-28-2020 at 10:56 PM.
Old 10-28-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah26 View Post
: dance:
You dancing at my failure? lol
Old 11-01-2020

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
It is one of the most ridiculous tips that I have seen in the forum, you do not need to wait that long, you would only be wasting your time. You can list after creating your account, if you do it correctly.

Match WebRTC with your ip, never disable it. Match timezone, browser and windows language. You can use a portable chrome or firefox profile
Old 11-01-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmilo9999 View Post
It is one of the most ridiculous tips that I have seen in the forum, you do not need to wait that long, you would only be wasting your time. You can list after creating your account, if you do it correctly.

Match WebRTC with your ip, never disable it. Match timezone, browser and windows language. You can use a portable chrome or firefox profile

Well, you can list items as soon as account created, but I don't think it is a good idea to do that. I can tell you that the dead rate will be increased under your tip.

For safety, better run tha account slowly. Most of my accounts are older than 2 months and haven't found any accounts dead after QA put.

BTW, how to understand the WebRTC match the IP.

Here is my test from https://browserleaks.com/webrtc:

WebRTC Support Detection
RTCPeerConnection ✔True
RTCDataChannel ✔True
WebRTC IP Address Detection
Local IP Address n/a
Public IP Address
n/a
IPv6 Address n/a
WebRTC Media Devices
Device Enumeration ✔True
Has Microphone ✔True
Has Camera ✔True
?
?
Media Devices kind: audioinput
label: n/a
deviceId: n/a
groupId: c714f230f9cc7ac5ca45d76e89a19be927eb68eb0aebf51973 066a24ba4ebf89

kind: videoinput
groupId: cd15c0c90863bdb2839aeea98ed6a798cc8c6eac4720759b6b 1902244591b1e0

kind: audiooutput

GOOD OR BAD?
Old 11-01-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Well, you can list items as soon as account created, but I don't think it is a good idea to do that. I can tell you that the dead rate will be increased under your tip.

For safety, better run tha account slowly. Most of my accounts are older than 2 months and haven't found any accounts dead after QA put.

WebRTC Support Detection
RTCPeerConnection ✔True
RTCDataChannel ✔True
Local IP Address n/a
Public IP Address
n/a
IPv6 Address n/a
WebRTC Media Devices
Device Enumeration ✔True
Has Microphone ✔True
Has Camera ✔True
?
?

GOOD OR BAD?
What is QA? do we have to check WebRTC , with ip burger residnetial ip's?
Old 11-01-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmilo9999 View Post

Good method in general, although waiting a month is not necessary. I'm not sure how US accounts operate but in UK linking with Paypal is not necessary, only adding a Paypal email for payment
Old 11-01-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
Good method in general, although waiting a month is not necessary. I'm not sure how US accounts operate but in UK linking with Paypal is not necessary, only adding a Paypal email for payment
In Germany site, adding PAYPAL is not necessary. But once you have a shop, you have to link PAYPAL.
Old 11-01-2020

Quote:
What is QA? do we have to check WebRTC , with ip burger residnetial ip's?
QA=ebay security questions and answers.

No WebRTC check, and I really don't know how to match WebRTC and IP?
Old 11-01-2020

My account creation goes fine and I'm even able to list to full limits from day one no problem.
•New user, real sim, vcc
As soon as I try delete a listing and list new products I get banned or if I try add an extra product listing down the line I get banned
Old 11-02-2020

Longevity: 37%

Quote:

WebRTC Support Detection
RTCPeerConnection ✔True
RTCDataChannel ✔True
Local IP Address n/a
Public IP Address
n/a
IPv6 Address n/a
WebRTC Media Devices
Device Enumeration ✔True
Has Microphone ✔True
Has Camera ✔True
?
?

GOOD OR BAD?

I can tell you that the waste of time rate will be increased ∞ under your tip.
following your advice, make an ebay and do nothing else for a month.

That does not guarantee that you will not be banned, especially if you did not create the account correctly.

Your result says:
Local IP Address n / a
Public IP Address n / a

You are probably a troll, but I will leave you some sites where you can check your WebRTC
https://hide.me/es/webrtc-leak-test
https://www.expressvpn.com/es/webrtc-leak-test
https://whoer.net/extended

Once all the data is like that of a normal person (Residencial I P (Mobile 4G, 3G works), WebRTC, timezone, browser and windows language, portable browser (for browser fingerprint)) You can make listings that appear instantly in searches from ebay, it's something you've probably never experienced and you can list multiple items simultaneously without ban, just few minutes after you have registered on ebay.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cmilo9999 For This Useful Post:
Nessa (02-01-2021), stealthbro (11-05-2020)