MC116 permanent ban for buying and only have 1 account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 07-21-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
Default MC116 permanent ban for buying and only have 1 account

I get banned from these jive turkeys for MC116?

Had my account for multiple years. No suspensions before, no warnings.

Bought some items from same buyer in multiple quantities.

I only have one account and claim is I circumvented the system to buy qty on over the limit on daily deals?

The seller page says nothing about daily deals on it (and when I looked after suspension, I see on purchase history other buyers that bought multiple items).

I made offer on a qty of 4 on two different items. In one case, seller accepted and then sent me counter offer on other items. I did a buy it now on some other items for quantity of 6. So, I get two alerts from ebay to pay. The buy it now was on one order. The other two was on a second order. Pay and they confirm my order.

Next day, they ban my account.

Spend days trying to get customer support to help and they just you are indefinitely suspended (and basically go away).

It also blocks functions, where I can even contact sellers from recent items or try to return items that for some reason they didn't want me to buy?

Seems like some type of broken algorithm to let me buy stuff in a qty and then suspend you. Search and found others claiming this happened as well.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-22-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: MC116 permanent ban for buying and only have 1 account

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

This is a bit odd - first question: is the seller you bought from still in operation right now? Or also banned?
Old 07-22-2021
Threadstarter  

seller sold thousands of same thing and still selling. And they sold multiple to others as well (asked if they banned all them and seller too; of course no answer from customer service or anybody).
Old 07-23-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebay_is_broken_it_seems View Post
seller sold thousands of same thing and still selling. And they sold multiple to others as well (asked if they banned all them and seller too; of course no answer from customer service or anybody).
Yeah, seller flying under the radar somehow
Old 07-26-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:

I only have one account and claim is I circumvented the system to buy qty on over the limit on daily deals?

The seller page says nothing about daily deals on it (and when I looked after suspension, I see on purchase history other buyers that bought multiple items).

I made offer on a qty of 4 on two different items. In one case, seller accepted and then sent me counter offer on other items. I did a buy it now on some other items for quantity of 6. So, I get two alerts from ebay to pay. The buy it now was on one order. The other two was on a second order. Pay and they confirm my order.

Spend days trying to get customer support to help and they just you are indefinitely suspended (and basically go away).

It also blocks functions, where I can even contact sellers from recent items or try to return items that for some reason they didn't want me to buy?

Seems like some type of broken algorithm to let me buy stuff in a qty and then suspend you. Search and found others claiming this happened as well.

How much items do you return on eBay?
Old 08-15-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
How much items do you return on eBay?
none. no returns.!
Old 08-16-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 17%

Quote:

This is ebay. It is often easier to put up with and create a new account than trying to revive the old one))