Your account has been suspended (permanently) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-03-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Angry Your account has been suspended (permanently)

Hi Fam,

You read the title, so one of my accounts was suspended, with the email stating "We wanted to let you know that your eBay account has been permanently suspended because of activity that we believe was putting the eBay community at risk".

2-month old account, over 30 sales
Legitimate real ID Licence for signup.
Nearly 20 positive feedback, with 100%
Selling very low-risk everyday household items
Average item sale $10-$70 (approx. 2 to 4 items sold per week, low volume)
Seller above-standard performance
had over 10+ pay-outs successfully
Quick to ship items, but as drop-shipping from Amazon no tracking uploaded.
However no complaints/issues from buyers and all happy to receive their items within a few days.

Spoke to CS chat and asked why, they said;

"Having reviewed your account, we've determined that the inability to verify your information, combined with the activity on your account, poses too great a risk to the eBay community."

I have requested to appeal and was given a link to upload documentation. It asks for proof of identity, address, or ownership of the items you listed on eBay.

Now I can upload all this but before I do can I get some advice on how to best approach this one time appeal chance to maximise my chance, worth a shot after all I have nothing to lose, other than a few hundred $$ tied up in the account.

Should upload these docs along with a story about myself, etc any tips on how to maximise my chance before I submit?

Last edited by dom03; 04-03-2022 at 01:44 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-03-2022

Longevity: 47%
Default Re: Your account has been suspended (permanently)

What was your plan? Managing an Ebay account without tracking numbers providing? Easy way to suspension.
Old 04-03-2022

Longevity: 13%

This is actually a very interesting point. There is alot of sellers who sell small cheap things and send regular however I remember getting emails from MP around the end of last year which said sales with no tracking will be on hold for 21 days. I never took it too serious but there may be just something to it. Having a low feedback/strength account combined with a medium fraud score for no tracking might be just enough to tip it over the edge?
Old 04-03-2022
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 70%

I thought not uploading tracking wouldn't be the sole reason or an issue for perm suspension, I mean it's optional to upload tracking.

I could think of many reasons genuine sellers would not upload tracking... if unavailable.

AS long as buyers are no complaining and your getting positive feedback I don't see any issue, but I could be wrong. who knows? maybe for new accounts this can be an issue.

There are just hundreds of variables to consider, I guess people look for tips any any obvious or common mistakes to reduce the probability of suspensions and that's what I am trying to get here.

Anything that can criticise my methods would be appreciated.

I will say though, the only minor issue I had was cancelling a couple orders and put "buyer requested to cancel" as the reason. But the buyer did not respond, complain, or leave any neg feedback.

I received an email about a week ago about not following their policy with a mention about this but it was a warning and no action was taken.

This perma ban email and live chat mentions could not verify my info, I suspect they just want to see my docs. I will give it a shot...
The Following User Says Thank You to dom03 For This Useful Post:
sunsets (04-03-2022)
Old 04-03-2022

Longevity: 47%

I'm managing ebay accounts since 2010, but I never saw any seller account what was able to run long time without tracking numbers providing. Ebay algorithm sooner or later catch these accounts. I put always a lot of emphasis to uploading tracking number within handling time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom03 View Post
I thought not uploading tracking wouldn't be the sole reason or an issue for perm suspension, I mean it's optional to upload tracking.

I could think of many reasons genuine sellers would not upload tracking... if unavailable.

AS long as buyers are no complaining and your getting positive feedback I don't see any issue, but I could be wrong. who knows? maybe for new accounts this can be an issue.

There are just hundreds of variables to consider, I guess people look for tips any any obvious or common mistakes to reduce the probability of suspensions and that's what I am trying to get here.

Anything that can criticise my methods would be appreciated.

I will say though, the only minor issue I had was cancelling a couple orders and put "buyer requested to cancel" as the reason. But the buyer did not respond, complain, or leave any neg feedback.

I received an email about a week ago about not following their policy with a mention about this but it was a warning and no action was taken.

This perma ban email and live chat mentions could not verify my info, I suspect they just want to see my docs. I will give it a shot...
Old 04-03-2022
Banned

Longevity: 12%

There's a certain percentage you need to look out for not uploading tracking numbers.
It's one of the reason why i got suspended because of this percentage of not uploading the tracking.
Old 04-06-2022
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 56%

tracking number is making you high risk ! also try using more accounts to have an even lower sales volume.
Old 05-04-2022

Longevity: 13%

why not use a better service that uploads tracking