eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   mass suspensions this night (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/147588-mass-suspensions-night.html)

muzzie 05-23-2022 12:18 PM

Re: mass suspensions this night

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duab (Post 1192929)
Not trying to appeal the first suspension for new accounts?

I am trying, but only 50% of them get reinstated although their creation methods are identical.

SaiJin 05-23-2022 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DENDEN76 (Post 1192903)
Try firefox and use canvasblocker by kkapsner add on. Change the settings to persistent and check store data. Youll get a new set of fixed fingerprints. Worth a try...

When I check if my fingerprints are spoofed it comes back positive even if I'm not spoofing them

This is so risky... but hey, nothing to lose to try a few times.

Duab 05-24-2022 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 1192937)
I am trying, but only 50% of them get reinstated although their creation methods are identical.

That's a good rate, its usual to get 1/3 or 1/5 reinstated when chatting with support agent. How they do later on for you after first reinstatement?

Camaro2SS 05-27-2022 02:09 AM

160 accounts ... right ....

gulaga 05-29-2022 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1192181)
Reuse some bank accounts across MP platform?

would that even work ? reusing bank accounts on newly made account ??
will not get you linked ? i wonder..

Roy3805 05-29-2022 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gulaga (Post 1193463)
would that even work ? reusing bank accounts on newly made account ??
will not get you linked ? i wonder..

Only use 1 bank 1 eBay, if eBay is suspended that bank can’t be used anymore

gulaga 05-31-2022 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duab (Post 1192950)
That's a good rate, its usual to get 1/3 or 1/5 reinstated when chatting with support agent. How they do later on for you after first reinstatement?

would it mean now after MP has been applied, still if a proper creation is done for a new account, ebay would not suspend it at the creation of sellers acc?

been doing this for 12 years, recently lost 25 accs, probably of linkage, some of the accounts were 6-8 years old, i think i knew how to do things but probably made a mistake somewhere, now creating a new account seems changed a lot, anything new i make goes suspended, some reinstated later but most would die.

rsot 05-31-2022 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gulaga (Post 1193604)

been doing this for 12 years, recently lost 25 accs, probably of linkage, some of the accounts were 6-8 years old,

Rough to hear.

glen.sanchez 06-03-2022 11:20 PM

linking the accounts and selling pattern, authenticity of the products

samspalace 06-09-2022 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy3805 (Post 1192745)
I recently started in February, after all other creation methods failed with same user, using different Firefox portables to keep data seperate.

I kept seeing people recommend a seperate windows user for each account and it hasn’t gave me any issues.

All are on same device, if my first listing doesn’t get reactivate message then it’s good to go

Your account creation is the same as mine however I also have separate iPhones for different accounts. Are all your 160 accounts created into seller accounts so you have 160 seller accounts? When do you list to avoid reactivate message from eBay.

Will appreciate your reply.

Roy3805 06-10-2022 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samspalace (Post 1194326)
Your account creation is the same as mine however I also have separate iPhones for different accounts. Are all your 160 accounts created into seller accounts so you have 160 seller accounts? When do you list to avoid reactivate message from eBay.

Will appreciate your reply.

I only have around 30 active sellers, it’s hard to keep unique bank accounts and phone numbers for each account. The rest are just buyers waiting to be turned into sellers. And from my experience listing 1st item after 1 month of registration has much lower reactivates. But I’ve noticed that you can still get reactivate message up to 1 month after 1st listing and you can get it on the 2nd listing.

samspalace 06-10-2022 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy3805 (Post 1194338)
I only have around 30 active sellers, it’s hard to keep unique bank accounts and phone numbers for each account. The rest are just buyers waiting to be turned into sellers. And from my experience listing 1st item after 1 month of registration has much lower reactivates. But I’ve noticed that you can still get reactivate message up to 1 month after 1st listing and you can get it on the 2nd listing.

Perfect thanks for your reply I have 8 accounts I’ve created I’ve only turned 1 into sellers account will be turning others into sellers as days/weeks go by. I got reactivate message after 1 week of listing.

Even if you pass reactivation stage will it still be suspended after a month or so as I’ve heard this can be case.

samspalace 06-10-2022 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy3805 (Post 1194338)

Do you also buy any cheap items on eBay for feedback before you start to list or do you list with 0 feedback.

Roy3805 06-10-2022 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samspalace (Post 1194353)
Do you also buy any cheap items on eBay for feedback before you start to list or do you list with 0 feedback.

No I don’t buy anything, I just build cookies so eBay doesn’t think I’m a spam account or robot

samspalace 06-10-2022 01:21 PM

Amazing thanks a lot for your help and sorry last question is once passed account reactivation will my account get suspended or is it okay?

Roy3805 06-10-2022 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samspalace (Post 1194397)
Amazing thanks a lot for your help and sorry last question is once passed account reactivation will my account get suspended or is it okay?

You mean if a account gets reactivate and then restored??

I’ve had a very bad experience trying to reinstate accounts. I attempted to reinstate 5 accounts and successfully restored 2. But 3 weeks later those 2 accounts got suspended. So now when I get a reactivate I just look at it as a suspension.

But once you make it to the 3rd listing you shouldn’t have to worry about reactivate. I’ve only seen it on the 1st and 2nd listing

samspalace 06-11-2022 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy3805 (Post 1194411)
You mean if a account gets reactivate and then restored??

I’ve had a very bad experience trying to reinstate accounts. I attempted to reinstate 5 accounts and successfully restored 2. But 3 weeks later those 2 accounts got suspended. So now when I get a reactivate I just look at it as a suspension.

But once you make it to the 3rd listing you shouldn’t have to worry about reactivate. I’ve only seen it on the 1st and 2nd listing

Yeah that’s what I mean :) Interesting I’m not out the woods just yet with this first seller account. I have 10 eBay accounts now 1 is 2 weeks old the other 3 are 1 weeks old and others are like 5,4,3 days old.

I was going to wait to see if I get paid from first account and then list again to see if I get reactivate message again if I don’t I will attempt to turn the 2 week account to sellers account if first account get suspension I will have to wait at least 1 month+ before listing I guess.

Camaro2SS 06-14-2022 05:23 AM

So if I understand you guys correctly , the consensus us to browse for at least 3-4 weeks to build cookies before making it into a selling account , no need to buy anything really? What about bidding, watching adding to cart etc ? Does it help? What about creating a bot that will browse and search for you ?

muzzie 06-15-2022 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro2SS (Post 1194658)
So if I understand you guys correctly , the consensus us to browse for at least 3-4 weeks to build cookies before making it into a selling account , no need to buy anything really? What about bidding, watching adding to cart etc ? Does it help? What about creating a bot that will browse and search for you ?

Actually selling after 2 days is more than enough. As I see my accounts were banned because of having same Canvas ID and getting into a manual review caused by issues with one of them.

rsot 06-15-2022 05:00 AM

Quote:

What about creating a bot that will browse and search for you ?

Not necessary

Roy3805 06-15-2022 05:22 AM

Quote:

That method works for me but for eBay it seems everyone will have a different experience depending on their account creation method.

Some will say list right away, some say list 2-3 days after, some say wait a week or weeks. Just find what works for you