eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   mass suspensions this night (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/147588-mass-suspensions-night.html)

muzzie 05-13-2022 01:11 AM

mass suspensions this night

Anyone had the same issue? Had few accounts suspended this night in a 2 hour window. All were 6 months+ with 25+ FB selling history, no any problems with them, no vero no nothing, just old shelf crap for few bucks.

Only developing accounts were affected. Old established ones were not touched, but all of them share exactly the same running methods - banks, ips, browsers, all the same techniques.

UPDATE : I've asked about the reason for limitation, and got a canned reply from "authenticwatches@ebay.com". What is that email? Never seen it.

Roy3805 05-13-2022 04:39 AM

Re: mass suspensions this night

I haven’t gotten a large ban wave since January i lost like 30 accounts that day and 5 of them were top rated seller. Seems like after awhile the bots can link all of them to the same user. The bots are constantly getting upgraded to detect lots of accounts from 1 user

muzzie 05-13-2022 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy3805 (Post 1192169)
I haven’t gotten a large ban wave since January i lost like 30 accounts that day and 5 of them were top rated seller. Seems like after awhile the bots can link all of them to the same user. The bots are constantly getting upgraded to detect lots of accounts from 1 user

What have you improved since then? Or just handle this as a cost of doing business?

DENDEN76 05-13-2022 05:38 AM

I find it surprising the amount of accounts you guys run at a time

Roy3805 05-13-2022 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 1192171)
What have you improved since then? Or just handle this as a cost of doing business?

Bro you wouldn’t believe me if I told you lol, I was a noob I didn’t really understand how stealth worked at first. I was only separating cookies.

So I would have friends create some accounts for me and then I would manage all of them in firefox portables. I was using the same windows user and same IP address on about 60 accounts. I had 1 or 2 get suspended every month. This worked for me from April 2021 until November 2021. All 60 got suspended in November

I joined this forum in December because I was ripping my hair out trying to figure out how all my accounts got suspended.

So from November 2021 - January 2022 I used same user and different firefox profiles and mobile hotspot to keep changing IP. But I was still linking the accounts because I would manage them with same IP until it asked me to sign in LOL. I had around 30 accounts and 20 got suspended doing that.

So from February 2022 until now I started using different windows users to seperate cookies and make sure my IP is changing everytime. I’m now managing 160 accounts doing this method. No problems. Windows users seems to keep everything seperate

muzzie 05-13-2022 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy3805 (Post 1192173)
Bro you wouldn’t believe me if I told you lol, I was a noob I didn’t really understand how stealth worked at first. I was only separating cookies.

So I would have friends create some accounts for me and then I would manage all of them in firefox portables. I was using the same windows user and same IP address on about 60 accounts. I had 1 or 2 get suspended every month. This worked for me from April 2021 until November 2021. All 60 got suspended in November

I joined this forum in December because I was ripping my hair out trying to figure out how all my accounts got suspended.

So from November 2021 - January 2022 I used same user and different firefox profiles and mobile hotspot to keep changing IP. But I was still linking the accounts because I would manage them with same IP until it asked me to sign in LOL. I had around 30 accounts and 20 got suspended doing that.

So from February 2022 until now I started using different windows users to seperate cookies and make sure my IP is changing everytime. I’m now managing 160 accounts doing this method. No problems. Windows users seems to keep everything seperate

Great that you've found that solution for you. However, I was using something similar, and it worked for 6 months, but then few accs just died, however nothing has changed in them and in the way I was running them - same sales, same items, no problems etc.

Roy3805 05-13-2022 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 1192174)
Great that you've found that solution for you. However, I was using something similar, and it worked for 6 months, but then few accs just died, however nothing has changed in them and in the way I was running them - same sales, same items, no problems etc.

If everything on your accounts were unique then 9/10 they tracked all the behavior on your accounts to you.. that’s the only thing I could think of.

I’ve been researching on how fingerprints works and it’s scary. Your fingerprints is so unique that no one else in the world can have the same fingerprints as you. It goes as far as the pattern in your typing and mouse movement behavior.

The best option would be anti detect browsers or VMwares, but sometimes those cause problems also. So it’s a win/lose situation

Windows users and hotspots is still working for me but eventually all my accounts are going to be linked I’m sure

DENDEN76 05-13-2022 06:58 AM

How do you manage 160 accounts on MP

rsot 05-13-2022 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DENDEN76 (Post 1192179)
How do you manage 160 accounts on MP

Reuse some bank accounts across MP platform?

DENDEN76 05-13-2022 07:20 AM

Interesting

Beekay 05-13-2022 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy3805 (Post 1192173)

160 accounts WOW!!! That the way to do it...I sent you a pm....Check it

SaiJin 05-13-2022 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 1192163)
Anyone had the same issue? Had few accounts suspended this night in a 2 hour window. All were 6 months+ with 25+ FB selling history, no any problems with them, no vero no nothing, just old shelf crap for few bucks.

Only developing accounts were affected. Old established ones were not touched, but all of them share exactly the same running methods - banks, ips, browsers, all the same techniques.

UPDATE : I've asked about the reason for limitation, and got a canned reply from "authenticwatches@ebay.com". What is that email? Never seen it.

The heck? That's the dept that deals with watches like Rolex... so they might be linking your account to accounts they were banning sounds like?

Hank 05-13-2022 04:48 PM

Quote:

Neither has google. I can't find a single reference to this address. Weird?

james_112233 05-13-2022 05:02 PM

160 accounts ? why would you need so many accounts ? and how is that even possible on MP unless you're going on companies house and stealing real business details.

bruh 05-15-2022 05:36 AM

Quote:

Probably you give out same fingerprints as someone who was banned for selling watches.

Warming the accounts with crap products is not the best tactic. Looks sketchy and you are not giving value to their precious community. Chinese sellers did this. Do not do something they were commonly doing.

agent006140 05-15-2022 07:05 AM

Ebay has a program which will authenticate watches,so it does not like replicas.

rsot 05-15-2022 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1192351)
Ebay has a program which will authenticate watches,so it does not like replicas.

Program or bot identifying listing words/text?

blanksie 05-15-2022 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy3805 (Post 1192177)
If everything on your accounts were unique then 9/10 they tracked all the behavior on your accounts to you.. that’s the only thing I could think of.

I’ve been researching on how fingerprints works and it’s scary. Your fingerprints is so unique that no one else in the world can have the same fingerprints as you. It goes as far as the pattern in your typing and mouse movement behavior.

The best option would be anti detect browsers or VMwares, but sometimes those cause problems also. So it’s a win/lose situation

Windows users and hotspots is still working for me but eventually all my accounts are going to be linked I’m sure

I wonder if using a trackpad instead of mouse, opposite hand for mouse/trackpad, typing with one hand alters virtual fingerprint enough to throw off the bots?

yankee 05-15-2022 11:35 AM

All my accounts run off the same IP for many many many years. I dont think IP has much meaning unless you have atrocious policy violations.

muzzie 05-15-2022 12:26 PM

Thing is that most of the suspended accounts did not have any high risk sales, and were going okay for months. After going down, few accounts were still intact, although doing absolutely the same selling patterns, and a couple of them were even reinstated. So I do not see any logic here.

blanksie 05-15-2022 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 1192369)
Thing is that most of the suspended accounts did not have any high risk sales, and were going okay for months. After going down, few accounts were still intact, although doing absolutely the same selling patterns, and a couple of them were even reinstated. So I do not see any logic here.

My limited experience is that the bots/fraud system is more of a cudgel and not precise and surgical. I saw a seller rip ebay off for thousands, twice! 2 different accounts, exact same MO, same category of niche products, same photos, and ebay did nothing the 2nd time as it was unfolding over 4-8 weeks. I was shocked, but not surprised when the neg FB poured in saying what happened. Thieves just rinsed-and-repeated and got away with a few more $K after the initial $10K + scam.

Roy3805 05-15-2022 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blanksie (Post 1192367)
I wonder if using a trackpad instead of mouse, opposite hand for mouse/trackpad, typing with one hand alters virtual fingerprint enough to throw off the bots?

That won’t really do anything lol

Watch this video https://youtu.be/sPTxWREPo9o