eBay account has been restricted indefinitely - Page 10 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-20-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: eBay account has been restricted indefinitely

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradBigglestein View Post
When they say indefinitely, does it really mean forever?

If I hypothetically made another account with all my same data 10 years from now, would they restrict it?
Almost 10 years gone any luck with your account?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-23-2020

Longevity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdz47 View Post
Almost 10 years gone any luck with your account?
Forever, forever
Old 04-25-2020

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiN4RY View Post
In case if you didn't notice, the OP was a legitimate powerseller. He does not, or at least did not, needed to worry about spreading his sales apart.
hello can you help me to removed suspension my account palesae
Old 04-26-2020

Longevity: 53%

Ebay favour big business, some directors are also on Amazons board. They have a clear policy of 'making Ebay more up market' which means dumping the small sellers.

In the 90s they were promoting 'give up your day job and have your own ebay store' a lot of people did only to have their livelyhood destroyed.

Personally I lost £10,000s that I could not afford to lose. I tried selling elsewhere but that was useless and I was stuck with lot of stock that I couldn't sell. In the end what can you do? The ebay decision, however unfair, is final. You can't win, they are doing it deliberately, this is their goal! Get over it, deal with the loss and move on.

I also used to buy a lot from ebay, but now I avoid the site. If enough people did that the site will fade away. Good! they deserve to fail!
Old 05-19-2020

Longevity: 22%

so bad
Old 06-15-2020

Longevity: 50%

PayPal limited my account. I cannot use any money I have in there for 6 months I have 10 sold items recently totaling $700 in PayPal. Should I ship them out and wait the 6 months for the money or cancel alliwrot73@gmail.com sales ??
Old 06-15-2020

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellinas83 View Post
PayPal limited my account. I cannot use any money I have in there for 6 months I have 10 sold items recently totaling $700 in PayPal. Should I ship them out and wait the 6 months for the money or cancel alliwrot73@gmail.com sales ??
You better to cancel sales.
If not, your buyers will file disputes to get their money back.
Old 07-05-2020

My account prompts me to associate with another account
Old 07-06-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

I would bid farewell to this account and get a few stealth accounts. When eBay trusts you they increase selling limits pretty quickly. I would find away to pay fees because it is attached to your credit.
Old 09-10-2020

Longevity: 35%
Send a message via Skype™ to mpfteam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellinas83 View Post
i had a situation like it some time ago. i went in to ebay and issued refunds but BEFORE you do that, i talked to each buyer. explained the situation that my paypal account was "compromised". i asked buyer after i issue a refund i would send invoice or money request from another paypal account with a lower price. keep in mind i contacted buyers thru ebay making sure not to say words like 'money', 'links', etc i was real careful.
after all i was able to recover 90% of the loss, some customers didn't respond but i never mailed anything before they agreed to receive refund and to pay me.
im still using the SAME ebay (stealth) account i purchased from #Slokor sometime ago.
it's how you present the problem to ebay and customer. you got to be nice, bite your tongue and don't curse! it's how you say it too. i had also been able to remove bad feedback except three right now. but it's all good.
The Following User Says Thank You to mpfteam For This Useful Post:
Valhalla1 (09-10-2020)
Old 09-17-2020

Longevity: 21%

I need urgent help

I'm trying to set up an ebay account with a mates drivers licence and utility bill as back up just incase eBay need it. However I know this is never enough as I did this on a previous account with an account bought from here but ebay still suspended the account even thou I used a different dongle this time and user ID for Windows. I had an email saying it was suspended and then a ebay agent said it was code of practice and to send in my proof of id which I was about too and when I spoke to the agent on chat to ask a question they said not to bother as it was suspended and no appeal due to pattern of activities we have witnessed present a risk to our eBay community

I haven't sold anything and only listed 1 customised t shirt wtf.

So now I got another account and want to know if I should use a new desktop never been used or the same lap top with Firefox portable and a proxy ip address.

Any help be great as I'm desperate to get on selling
Old 09-24-2020

Longevity: 20%

same happened with my account since 2018 now it's over 2 years i called emailed and etc .. it's gone
Old 10-05-2020
Banned

Longevity: 65%

I dealth with some guys that help get accounts reinstated, selling limits increased, category approvals, vero, etc. You only pay after and if successful, let me know if you want me to connect you with them.

Last edited by alanbb1985; 10-05-2020 at 05:48 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to alanbb1985 For This Useful Post:
stich555 (10-11-2020)
Old 10-06-2020
Banned

Hello all,

Just would like some insight in what ebay sees.

Recently got 2 acc closed in less then 15min from creating them. Yes laptop wasnt the cleanest of them all but had new login on win new browser VPN and all shabang. I was under impression they cant see more then cookies flash cookies browser info. How come they issues mc113 in 15min if all of that would be clean?

Had one as well closed in 1h time on clean pc. That one i guess because of address but other 7 acc are working on that pc.

So how come old pc that had huge ebay that burned 3y ago and was never after used for ebay so fast got linked to new accs. But new one which has many acc and had 1 closed down still didnt affected other acc?
Old 10-06-2020

were you using webRTC? were you using firefox? were you using same paypal address? how about the ip address?

you were probably using some little tiny peice of info that was previously used
Old 10-06-2020
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfteam View Post
were you using webRTC? were you using firefox? were you using same paypal address? how about the ip address?

you were probably using some little tiny peice of info that was previously used
Old burned acc was on chrome. That time burned ebay pp all in one go.
New accs had new win login, fresh opera browser, WiFi dongle(old acc had even different web provider then i use now at home but still dont want to use home wifi), then i covered with VPN on top and new pp, new email, new phone No. All brand new except same old laptop. So would be interesting to understand what they managed to see so fast. Has to be some basic thing but as much as i read here they not supposed to see anything to do with hardware.
Its not like thats a big issue for me to work around just interesting what they managed to link so other people learn from my mistake
Old 10-06-2020

ok, so you didn't use forefox and WebRTC to stop DNS, and IP leak. it's probably what you tried to sell, did you clean the pictures?
Old 10-06-2020
Banned

Quote:
ok, so you didn't use forefox and WebRTC to stop DNS, and IP leak. it's probably what you tried to sell, did you clean the pictures?
Would think as well. But i literaly on both acc done nothing just added paypals to them. No listings nothing. One took 9 min other 15min to get mc113.
Old 10-06-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by stich555 View Post
Would think as well. But i literaly on both acc done nothing just added paypals to them. No listings nothing. One took 9 min other 15min to get mc113.
if you get suspended right after creating the account, it is most probably on how you create the accounts in the first place.
It was not about the item you listed.
Old 10-06-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOM View Post
if you get suspended right after creating the account, it is most probably on how you create the accounts in the first place.
It was not about the item you listed.
yes and no. we don't know the details about how this guy created, first step, second, etc. there must be something he missed on both occasions.

right now, he's got to go back and think real well step by step how things were done and figure out why on his own
Old 10-07-2020
Banned

Quote:
yes and no. we don't know the details about how this guy created, first step, second, etc. there must be something he missed on both occasions.

right now, he's got to go back and think real well step by step how things were done and figure out why on his own
I done same way as i always do. Done 4 on laptop that never had issues and 2 on old laptop. 2 on old got closed other 4 still working.

After ebay was linked with pp it went all to shii... so whatever ebay didnt like in pp messed it up. All had pp biz acc and all others still fine.
Old 10-07-2020
Banned

So I guess no one knows why from 6 accounts created on same evening 2 got suspended?

Just to make more clear.
Laptop 1 - clean and hdd was formated recently. No ebay ever was on it.
Laptop 2 - 3y ago had mc113 and pp ban for life. Nothing was done to it, no OS reinstalled, nothing. Just left it there for 3y wasnt feeling it anymore and had no desire to rebuild to where it was. It had over 10y old ebay on it lots of work put into it, all done legit with zero shady stuff.
So now after reading bit in here i thought could use that laptop again under new login etc. Before i was under impression ebay and pp were all mighty and can see everything inside out if i login to their systems...whatever..
So now 2 laptops 6 accounts all created in same way.
Each account had:
New windows login
New email
Fresh phone No
Unique VPN
(wifi dongle used not home wifi, basically no ties to me whatsoever)(even put a face mask and blacked out front camera on laptop lol)
PP biz acc created and verified with vcc before ebay linking(if that matters). If asked phone email verified as well. Usually was enough vcc verification and then phone and email kinda was never asked to be verified, all limits got lifter after vcc confirmed.
Then ebay created, all fine so far. Same name, bday, phone no, address used through email, pp, ebay for consistency.
So ebay created fast thanks to gmail, now all i need to move on to next account is link PP to ebay acc. Have a cigarette, come back and if no mc113 in emails inbox just carry on.
Looks ok so far... Well at least on one of the laptops.
Then BOOM First mc113 email took 9min after linking PP to ebay, to land like a bomb in emails inbox('to land like a bomb in my inbox' sounds better but then some 'expert' will point out 'u uzed ur own mail u n0ob, u not shshsuposhshed to uzee ur email ID07 blablabla...'(yeh thats how i think cool kids talk nowadays).
So comic relief done back to my issues. Meanwhile acc on other laptop(ref. for the experts: Laptop1) created almost at the same time was still fine and open as church on sunday and brother on friday. All was sweet there, on Laptop1.
Thought maybe just a bad luck and anyway its just one acc, so had to pick up myself from a floor and stop crying like a little... and carry on. Had an idea to just leave that dinosaur of a machine and work on one laptop but was intrigued is it one off or my out of date believes that PP and ebay all mighty and see all...
So created one more on Laptop1 and one on Laptop2. And what you know this time it took them 15min to send me that beautifully worded email telling me Im a threat to safety of the worrrllld(or to their money). So i made few more acc on Laptop1 in same sexy and stylish manner as my story telling.
And NO didnt put anything for sale! Nothing was even searched, nothing. Stop giving me answers from whatever forum subtopic headline you just read. Been selling online for years, at some point worked few years for that bigger one of the platforms. So if you dont see actual mistake in a process, that so far worked fine, just dont comment, just dont.

Can someone not assume i done something silly on just 2 acc on same laptop but didnt do same mistakes simultaneously on another 4 acc but using different laptop.

Process was same in creation of all 6 acc step by step all 6 done in few hours time. 2 didnt survive long after pp and ebay got linked.
Because my issue is not the time of whatever lose i have. Issue is all in here are quoting your bible only cookies cookies cookies flash cookies ip ip ip photos items photos ip need 2-3 things to match one not enough and make sure you have your covid mask on when you shop online whatever...

Can someone from admins maybe PM me so we can skip all burger promotional videos and signings a best seller Robinhood digital cover version?
Just tell me why new login new acc new everything didnt work on laptop that was not used for 3y but 3y ago had pp and ebay on it that titaniked badly? Just want to know and at this point i think my audience and fans deserve to know? Yes i think whoever still reading here is my fan for life because why on earth would you carry on to the very end when I insulted most of people reading it many times on purpose. Why you still reading? Better have an answer to my mc113 emails then...

Im available for bdays, barmitzvas and hanukas if anyone wants to be semi professionally insulted on that wonderful wonderful day...

Maybe an hour lost of my life but every second was worth it... i better get them answers now or ill unsuscribe that bible of yours... dont worry wont ask for refund... Im THAT nice

Last edited by stich555; 10-07-2020 at 07:18 PM.