eBay account has been restricted indefinitely - Page 12 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 07-13-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
Default Re: eBay account has been restricted indefinitely

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Your post is a classic example of ebay's twisted methods.

Now either continue being a victim or get even & get back and beat them.

Small favor, dont buy anything on your new stealth account. You might jinx yourself.

this is 100% truth, dont ever mix a buy account with sell account. It costs a whole lot more money to loose the account that was worth a dollar than one that is worth a nickel. Ebay has been cracking down on return fraud is what I heard so 14 returns in a small period was considered alot. They have some kind of percentage that they flag returns for. I think its probably similar to whatever a standard rate of online returns is. So if you lets say bought 28 things and you return 14 of them thats like 50% and way higher than average. I am not sure just specualing but to lose a good seller account over some items bought like tape or packaging or whatever was not worth it. Dont mix personal stuff with business
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-07-2021

Longevity: 15%

𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽?
𝖶𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗎𝗌𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖯𝖺𝗒𝖯𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗆 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗐𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖽.

I don't know what activity they saw, because only I used the account
Old 08-10-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by booth View Post
𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽?
𝖶𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗎𝗌𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖯𝖺𝗒𝖯𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗆 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗐𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖽.

I don't know what activity they saw, because only I used the account
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

What kind of card did you use?
Old 08-12-2021

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 41%

Hello. I have the following problem. I am opening a brand new account on eBay.de. I'm uploading the first listing. I also upload a bank account. I fill in all the necessary information they require. Then my limits are 3 items worth 200 euros !? One day later I receive the following email from eBay.de:

Ihr eBay-Konto wurde dauerhaft gesperrt

Guten Tag ........,
Ihr eBay-Konto wurde dauerhaft gesperrt, da wir Aktivitäten bemerkt haben, die nach unserer Einschätzung ein Risiko für unsere Community darstellen.

Dies hat für Sie die folgenden Konsequenzen:
- Sie können nicht mehr bei eBay kaufen oder verkaufen. Außerdem wurden auch alle anderen eBay-Konten gesperrt, die unter Ihrem Namen laufen oder die mit diesem eBay-Konto verknüpft sind.
- Alle noch ausstehenden Gebühren sind sofort fällig und alle Beträge, gegen die Sie bisher keinen Einspruch eingelegt haben, werden über die aktuell hinterlegte Zahlungsmethode abgebucht.

Die Sicherheit unserer Community hat für uns höchste Priorität. Gegen unsere Entscheidung, Ihr eBay-Konto dauerhaft zu sperren, kann daher kein Einspruch eingelegt werden.

Wir haben die folgenden Angebote entfernt:...

Can you give me a hand. I change IP addresses. Is it possible for my account to be suspended due to cookies? Do you have any guesses?
Thanks brothers
Old 08-12-2021
Executive [VIP]

Welcome to the forum mauneza - all the best as you master stealth

cookies can cause linkage if shared across accounts
Old 08-18-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 17%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauneza View Post
Hello. I have the following problem. I am opening a brand new account on eBay.de. I'm uploading the first listing. I also upload a bank account. I fill in all the necessary information they require. Then my limits are 3 items worth 200 euros !? One day later I receive the following email from eBay.de:

Guten Tag ........,
Ihr eBay-Konto wurde dauerhaft gesperrt, da wir Aktivitäten bemerkt haben, die nach unserer Einschätzung ein Risiko für unsere Community darstellen.

- Sie können nicht mehr bei eBay kaufen oder verkaufen. Außerdem wurden auch alle anderen eBay-Konten gesperrt, die unter Ihrem Namen laufen oder die mit diesem eBay-Konto verknüpft sind.
- Alle noch ausstehenden Gebühren sind sofort fällig und alle Beträge, gegen die Sie bisher keinen Einspruch eingelegt haben, werden über die aktuell hinterlegte Zahlungsmethode abgebucht.

Die Sicherheit unserer Community hat für uns höchste Priorität. Gegen unsere Entscheidung, Ihr eBay-Konto dauerhaft zu sperren, kann daher kein Einspruch eingelegt werden.

Can you give me a hand. I change IP addresses. Is it possible for my account to be suspended due to cookies? Do you have any guesses?
Thanks brothers
Cookies files can of course be affected. As well as many other factors. If this is your first experience, then you are welcome. The path can be long.)))
Old 08-23-2021

Longevity: 46%

Yes correct , once it is suspended there is 99% will not be back , it was nice to back to 2018 , as it was still available in 50%/50% to get the account back with couple of diffrent agents , today it is locked by system , and even if the rep will reinstate the acc , you still get the suspension later
Old 08-23-2021

Activity: 83%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauneza View Post

Guten Tag ........,

Thanks brothers
list on ebay.com and read the posts written by Muzzie

he explained in detail what it looks like for new sellers on localized ebay sites
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
Ben35 (11-27-2022)
Old 08-29-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
SIgh... I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if they said " indefinitely" , then unfortunately their decision is final.

It's really tough to get anything reinstated when it comes to eB and PP.

I suggest you get the stealth guide, so that you can start new asap.
what is stealth guide?
Old 09-03-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalevol90 View Post
what is stealth guide?

Old 09-06-2021

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalevol90 View Post
what is stealth guide?

Stealth Guide allows you to get familiar with how creating stealth accounts work. You can get the subscription to help you get familiar with creating accounts.
Old 10-28-2021
Subscribed [VIP]

I was permanently suspended due to an Italian Rights Organization claiming that my listing of over 2,000 items were all rights violations This of course was not true. But it didn't matter that I was an ebay seller for over 20 years.
My question is I now have a new IP Address and I have a friend who has his own ebay and paypal accounts which I can use to sell my items and his. I would do the listing of items. I have AOL and could setup another account to be used for ebay listing. Since I now have a new IP address along with my friends ebay address and password can I list items from that new AOL email address by using his ebay address and password?
Old 11-04-2021

Longevity: 14%

It's sad how ****ed up eBay is, listen to these stories.
Old 11-11-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battleshaft View Post
It's sad how ****ed up eBay is, listen to these stories.
You can imagine what eb must deal with on a daily basis...
Old 02-07-2022

Longevity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Who knows if ebay will exist in 10 years
Unfortunately, they still exist and keep being pain in the *ss.
Old 02-11-2022
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla2113 View Post
Unfortunately, they still exist and keep being pain in the *ss.
Choose to endure the pain :(
Old 03-02-2022

Longevity: 12%
Unhappy Re: eBay account has been restricted indefinitely

Hello. I apologize for being a complete newbie but I'm kinda desperate and could use some direction. Ive been selling on ebay for almost a year with a zero defect rate. one day i get that notice that my account is restricted forever and they cannot give me a reason because it will allow people to circumvent the problem. and just like that my business is gone. Im just wondering since they have my ssn and with the new tax stuff going on starting jan 2022, is it still possible to get on ebay? Will eBay Stealth still work now that they are requiring ssn? PLEASE HELP, I'M LOST!!
Old 03-02-2022
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuctioneerMA View Post
Hello. I apologize for being a complete newbie but I'm kinda desperate and could use some direction. Ive been selling on ebay for almost a year with a zero defect rate. one day i get that notice that my account is restricted forever and they cannot give me a reason because it will allow people to circumvent the problem. and just like that my business is gone. Im just wondering since they have my ssn and with the new tax stuff going on starting jan 2022, is it still possible to get on ebay? Will eBay Stealth still work now that they are requiring ssn? PLEASE HELP, I'M LOST!!

You should read around using LLC/EIN to get back on eb - lots of discussion going on - one approach
Old 10-17-2022

Longevity: 8%

I have been using eBay for over 22 years. I had to move 10 years ago to Canada so my account was originally registered in the US. However after I moved eBay allowed me to change my account to Canada and my shipping address in Canada and I have sold on eBay while living here.

I had an item on kijiji and a prospective buyer asked if I could post on eBay because they are in the US. So I did that about 2 weeks ago and sold and shipped the item, but because of the new change from PayPal the sale earnings of $104CAD could not be sent to me until my bank account was entered. Problem is that the eBay account requires that the bank account information be entered on the eBay.com website in the US so it does not recognize my Canadian bank account even though it recognizes my Canadian credit card AND the sale was in CAD. As a result entering my bank account info results in an error message that says the info is incorrect even though it is not, the site just doesn’t recognize the Canadian bank.

I have since now chatted and/or spoken with 7 people from eBay about this issue. Initially the chat agent said he would help then he left me in the dust and closed the chat literally after saying how much he was going to help me ie 3 lines of I am going to help you and thanks for your 22+ years with us, followed by “chat has been closed”. I literally got no word in at all. The second person told me that I need to put a credit card in first as a payment option even though that made no sense as that would be for purchases not sales. So I did then suddenly for no clear reason my $104CAD sale earnings changed to $53CAD, he never explained why. And still no ability to enter my bank account data as I kept getting error messages. Then he told me that the site needs to be revisited after 48h because it is locked even though no such error presented. So I asked what if it still doesnt work after 48 h and he said it will trust me i have seen it before etc. So 52h passes and guess what? Same error message. Then after I contacted eBay again everything went super nuts after that.

The next eBay agent was arrogant and repeatedly misinformed me (other agents after her admitted what she told me was at least initially wrong or not clearly explained). First she said there is definitely somethng wrong with the bank and eBay does not accept all banks. Ill save some of the story by telling you I called my bank and was told that is nuts and not true and that my account can definitely be accessed and used with eBay. Then this arrogant eBay rep tells me it must be my “financial situation” and that also is ridiculously wrong and obnoxious. Then finally after hours of this back and forth admitted that the issue is my original account was in the US.

At this point she as well as another eBay rep I thereafter spoke to on the phone insisted that I create a brand new account on the eBay.ca site and activate my bank account on that site, after that contact eBay and they will transfer the money to that account. I was told I would need to also make a listing to initiate the seller account and entering of my bank account info. So I followed that advice and opened an account, verified my email. Then I put 2 legit real listings of actual items I have for sale and then entered my bank account info and low and behold the bank account info was immediately accepted and my account was active. The only other thing I did after that was change my id name because the one they randomly chose sounded too much like my actual full name so I changed it to an ID that was similar to but not identical to the ID I have already from my 22+ year account.

Immediately after that, I got an email for PERMANENT suspension to “protect the safety of the eBay community” and it added no ability to reinstate or ever open a new account, and also to not reply to that email. So I connected via my existing account to eBay and told them what happened then they just connected me to the Trust & safety department who literally just rambled very quickly the exact same wording in my email about the suspension and refused to elaborate or explain why (a) the new account is suspended (b) why it is permanent and (c) any means of reinstatement (they verified it cannot be reinstated nor a new account created). They otherwise only offered to file a complaint but would not commit to having someone call me back or anyone else to provide any explanation or opportunity to rectify any error or correct what is proposed to be causing the permanent suspension of the account and new accounts, I added that 2 agents from eBay one in chat an one on the phone (with registration/ticket numbers) advised me to create the account and listing in the first place otherwise I would never have done it, it was only done so I could be paid the money I earned from the sale that I cannot deposit into an account otherwise.

So now I have no means to get the money from the sale under my original account and eBay is saying the money will go to “the government” and one eBay rep said I can speak to the police (first she said federal authorities then I asked her to clarify and she said yes police!) then another eBay rep told me that it would go to the state in the US I was living in when the account was created over 22+ years ago (yet they cannot mail me a cheque!) AND he could not tell me what state that was but he was sure it will go there and that there is allegedly some process to get the money though I do not see how that is possible. So essentially eBay has stolen the money they allowed me to earn on their website. AND banned me from eBay.ca for absolutely no clear reason….Anyone else have this experience? Or any way to resolve this? BBB? FTC? Other?

Last edited by Justiceskr; 10-17-2022 at 01:33 AM.
Old 10-17-2022
Executive [VIP]

Welcome to the forum Justiceskr - all the best as you master stealth

Way too long of a post to read - break it up pls
Old 10-20-2022
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 91%

Hey rsot, been a long time!

I'm back, may get back into selling on eBay, I seem to stop and come back every 4 years lol.

Has much changed with the Stealth Guide? I may need an updated copy, I think the version I have is from like 2015.
Old 12-09-2022

Longevity: 7%

I have a ebay acct that's 8 yrs old. 3000 feedback plus. Just got banned from to many vero violations. Can someone direct me to buy a eBay Stealth account and what all I need to do to start selling asap.