eBay account has been restricted indefinitely - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 09-12-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%

It's a pretty good policy to limit buying in your selling account(s) and vice versa, in part for reasons mentioned above. You may get an account suspended over some stupid rule for doing one of those activities, and the suspension would preclude you from doing the other from that account. Plus you may not want your buyers seeing what you're buying with their money.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-27-2012

Longevity: 67%

Not forever I think. Pay your fees, leave your account to notebook for months (3-6), you will be able to sell again with beginning limits. Try to contact ebay every week or every month, even if you have no reason, just boring and tired of there's too much items to sell but find no place to sell, someday you'll get your luck.

I think the problem is that your selling activities was someway unacceptable, your customers might called and told something interesting about you, or DSR was too low. There's no indefinitely reason, just many unknown reasons, I believe that.

Please note that your account is only restricted, not closed or suspended. Good luck.
Old 10-07-2012

Longevity: 66%
Default Ebay have no idea how to run a business

Eaby really have no idea how to run a business I have been selling with them for over a year, they have treated me most of the time like a naughty school child. Telling me off for silly unnecessary things, today they took all my items off and told me I was being restricted from selling indefinitely with no real reason?

I sell 2nd hand items that I buy at auction to pay my sons school fees mostly nothing illegal nothing unusual. If I ran my business like ebay I would have gone bust years ago.
they are just lucky that they have a monopoly on the marketplace and god forbid someone else opens up a similar site.

But using Amazons better business check out procedure without the need for the unnecessary addition of Paypal. They are a public company so I have a mind to buy a large number of shares and then i can have some control over them and perhaps then they could answer to me for a change. .

It also seems that when you raise a question through their site, these questions are being answered in Mumbai or a similar outstation as they never address any of the questions you answer. The company seems to be being ran by a bunch of over zealous school children who really are surviving through sheer luck and no other similar competition. Come on someone else please give them some competition as I am sure they would be out of business rather swiftly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickj View Post
My account was suspended with the following message:

Unfortunately, your eBay account has been restricted indefinitely from selling because your performance has not met the standards required to sell on eBay. If you had any current listings, they have been removed and your selling fees will be credited.

My Seller Ratings went down during December, but were great for January with the same volume. I called customer service and was told nothing can be done. I need to pay over $10K in fees in the next week. My feedback is over 7,000 at 98 + % with over 1200 positive a month and only 8 negative for January 2011. Should I ? Any chances they will reinstate my account? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Old 10-27-2012

These stories just repeat themselves - I am not a number I am a free Ebayer to make a misquote of Patrick McGowen from the Prisoner TV series - Who is number one thats the CEO well then who is number 2 ? If I am number 4 well who is number 3 ?
And so it goes on, Ebay act like the Stassi and we act like little Pawns in a Big Chess Game.
I was limited because of all the above Good Feedback Good Sales but didnt quite make the grade on a few returns -
Old 01-25-2013

Longevity: 65%

Hi people. I'm very new here; and reading this thread, I have some questions;

I'm about to purchase this Stealth Book, but I have a question; What about my existing PayPal account?? Will I be able to continue to use that with my new eBay account? What about my only e-mail address? That address is also associated with my mobile device, so I get all of my mail on my mobile.

Another Question - Can I get my old PAYPAL account to work with my "new" eBay account?? I have a Business Debit Mastercard for it (I can withdraw money from ATM with it or pay for stuff using funds in my PayPal account), I use that rather then transferring to my bank.. Thanx fols
Old 01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyabyk83 View Post
Hi people. I'm very new here; and reading this thread, I have some questions;

I'm about to purchase this Stealth Book, but I have a question; What about my existing PayPal account?? Will I be able to continue to use that with my new eBay account? What about my only e-mail address? That address is also associated with my mobile device, so I get all of my mail on my mobile.

Another Question - Can I get my old PAYPAL account to work with my "new" eBay account?? I have a Business Debit Mastercard for it (I can withdraw money from ATM with it or pay for stuff using funds in my PayPal account), I use that rather then transferring to my bank.. Thanx fols
Welcome to the forum. I want to ask what were the reasons your eb account has been restricted?
Try to work out first with eb if you don't want to loose your current information.
Otherwise, you need a fresh start which means everything has to be new.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2
Old 03-03-2013

Longevity: 64%

Hi I am also a victim of a suspended user for a good few months now. I can't sell anything but only buy on ebay. But if I was to make a new ebay account do I need to change my name as well? I just read the thread on aspkin guide about it.
Old 03-03-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

- stealth guide is good for this and you will learn how to make new eB accounts.

Yes you cant just use your old name without changing for fresh info
Old 03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
- stealth guide is good for this and you will learn how to make new eB accounts.

Yes you cant just use your old name without changing for fresh info
Thanks. I just read the stealth guide but however if I make a new bank account, it still has to be my name because in the UK to open a bank account we need an ID. Is it okay to do this when you associate this with the stealth account?
Old 03-23-2013

Longevity: 72%

well, has anybody gotten reinstated after being suspended indefinitely yet? my guess is probably right...no.
Old 03-24-2013

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickymen View Post
well, has anybody gotten reinstated after being suspended indefinitely yet? my guess is probably right...no.
Typical double-speak by the eb drones. indefinitely means definitely permanent.
Old 03-24-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickymen View Post
Can account for no more than 5 sellers getting their accounts back.

3 had to wait an entire year.

The other two got the accounts back around the 10 month mark.

Interesting point..... 3 of the set of accounts got zapped out of nowhere later.

May as well have stayed away from selling on them.

Was like losing in love twice and breaking your heart.

Old 03-25-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Thanks. I just read the stealth guide but however if I make a new bank account, it still has to be my name because in the UK to open a bank account we need an ID. Is it okay to do this when you associate this with the stealth account?

I would also be interested in answers to this question if anybody knows.
Old 03-26-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

bramblewill & azngurl59

The bank account gets made in your real info ( as you said).

This may be attached to your new stealth paypal with few issues. paypal only sees the sort code and account number.

We strongly suggest avoiding some banks, especially Lloyds. Before you start using your new paypals we will also tell you more tricks to remain stealth.

Feel free to pm me, if you have questions.
Old 04-04-2013

Hi, I am new to this forum , but not new to trying under radar.
When E-bay uses the word indefinetly.
It means never, ever, ever.
That account is gone.
Don't even think about it- move on..
Use your efforts understanding "stealth'.
At that point,they don't care about the circumstance,they don't care about the good part of your rating. Once "indefinite" -Thats it..They have the power..- they don't care, we've all been through it.

Last edited by yellowrotorway; 04-04-2013 at 09:18 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yellowrotorway For This Useful Post:
satellite (04-10-2014), winnerwinner900 (01-18-2014)
Old 04-08-2013

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradBigglestein View Post
When they say indefinitely, does it really mean forever?

If I hypothetically made another account with all my same data 10 years from now, would they restrict it?
EB/PP is a False Positive ie if you have to rely on income from it then diversify!

Waking up to a 20k/PM to ZERO is a heart shifter from a single source
Old 04-10-2013

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 69%

maybe easier to get a new dongle a new computer with dif details and starting again
Old 05-16-2013

Longevity: 76%

when contacting e.Bay , and you email the Customer Support , in about how many days do you usually receive the reply?
Old 05-20-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 63%
Send a message via AIM to Tima

Quote:
Originally Posted by hapajenn1 View Post
when contacting e.Bay , and you email the Customer Support , in about how many days do you usually receive the reply?
For me it took less than 24 hours but they always mention around 72 hours.
Old 05-22-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tima View Post
For me it took less than 24 hours but they always mention around 72 hours.
That is quite fast and not the norm that I have seen - even when they mention 72 hours, can be longer
Old 06-14-2013

Longevity: 63%

Hello guys,
I am new in the forum, I am on the way to buy STEALTH EBOOK ,but I would like to know if there is any selling limits on ebay accounts?
Thank you
Old 06-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by naskouk View Post
Hello guys,
I am new in the forum, I am on the way to buy STEALTH EBOOK ,but I would like to know if there is any selling limits on ebay accounts?
Thank you
99.99% you will be limited for amount and number of items.