eBay wants to be reinbursed for the refunds they made.. what do I do??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 06-20-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Unhappy eBay wants to be reinbursed for the refunds they made.. what do I do???

Hi :(

I'll try to make this short. I was selling stuff on eBay last year and well, I had to stop selling because I was victim of a series of scams. There were like 4 sellers who bought stuff from me and then said they never received it! I think they were the same person though. Anyways, eBay seems to be always on the buyer's favour so I pretty much gave my items away for free! :( I had to return the money and all that so I was angry and decided to never sell anything on eBay. However, today I went back to my eBay dedicated email account and I found some emails eBay had sent to me on April of this year (2012) telling me that 3 other sellers had opened cases (I never noticed this) and that they had obviously won. Now eBay wants me to reimburse them since I don't have a credit card registered on PayPal anymore (I don't have a credit card anymore).

So, since I'm really tired of their non-sense and I know I can't fight back I decided to just pay them. However, as I was checking these refunds on PayPal, I noticed that one of the reimbursement requests is marked as "paid" already. Now, I'm REALLY worried since this eBay account was opened under the name of my mom and last week I got a message on my phone asking for my mom but they wouldn't say why. So, ... I thought it was spam but now I think those are collectors :S but what the hell!! I mean I got these e-mails from eBay one day after another in April so ... how come they suddenly decided to send one of the debts to collections and left the other 2 open for me to pay? I don't see any limitations on my eBay account though.

Also, I paid one of the other remaining debts with my boyfriend's credit card since I don't have mine anymore. Is this an issue? I went back to my PayPal account and it just says "paid" so I guess it's ok?

Anyways, what should I do now? I'm REALLY worried and I don't want to get my mom in trouble. I'm almost in tears right now :(

Thank you.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!