Suspended Advice Needed - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-15-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Suspended Advice Needed

Hello All,

I was repairing technology on ebay with a business partner and the ebay account was originally mine. He was the tech and I was the one managing it.

Long story short things happened his end that were mostly out of his control resulting in delays and whatnot meaning bad DSR and disputes which in turn caused more disputes because of the funds paypal held making it impossible to get the stock it was a cycle and the business died a death.

After losing 400 pound or so and a successful business I was banned from ebay ive called them etc and have been told that theres no way at all i can be allowed to sell again.

As the account was mine its obviously my name tarnished and address. I have a unit address and residential address. The account was originally registered to the residential but before the ban was changed to the unit.

My business partner was unscathed and despite it being primarily his fault he is now back on ebay with the business as his own while im banned...

I want to start up again and have a few questions. Ive read the forums first etc and know the basics but am I right in saying I should disasociate my self from the paypal and ebay by changing all info to not mine and not logging into them again as i have no need?.

I intend to do this along with getting a new bank, paypal and number.

I will also have a new IP and email address and business name.

Wil this be enough or will I have to use a different personal name?

Is it also possible they will link my unit address?

If this is not enough I can use a relatives name on the ebay account. The old ebay and paypal will not be logged into at all ever again so they shouldnt be linked like that.

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%

You could use a variation on your name but everything else should be completely new. Everything, DOB, address, bank, IP, new windows user, everything. And never log into your dead accounts, there is no need.

You'd benefit from purchasing the stealth guide, most everyone on the forum has. It will give you a solid foundation to begin your new journey.

Good luck.