eBay MC999 Account Suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 07-31-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Question eBay MC999 Account Suspended

I recently got a message titled "MC999 Your eBay account has been suspended" it contained a message saying
"After reviewing your eBay account, recent activity has raised serious security concerns. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely.
- Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account. Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community."

I tired contacting eBay via twitter@ebay.com and they replied saying
"Thanks for reaching out to us on Twitter.

I did take a look at the suspension on your account and it looks like the concerns we had was mainly with the contact information. We reviewed your account and saw that the information you entered on eBay differed greatly than the information on the PayPal account you linked. This is a concern for us as we want to make sure the account is being used by the intended owner and they also own the PayPal account.

We felt that the difference in information was high enough of a security concern and have made the decision to indefinitely suspend the account with no appeals."

I replied saying "My husband and I use the same PayPal account, so is there anyway to confirm that it is being used by the intended owner? Please let me know, thank you so much."

eBay then said "Unfortunately at this point we have made our final decision to suspend the account."

I want to know if calling phone support will make a diffrence and if it won't can I use http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-su...back-ebay.html to create a new account? Please help me, thank you so much.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-01-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 62%
Default Re: eBay MC999 Account Suspended

MC999… welcome to the club

You can try to call, but doubt they will be of any help at this point.

You absolutely can use the stealth guide to learn how to make another ebay account, and hopefully many more after that!

Reading it builds a foundation of knowledge. After reading, use these forums to fill in the gaps and answer any questions you might still have
Old 08-02-2014
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,551 Times in 2,204 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 91%

Getting the stealth guide is a GREAT way to start. It teaches you a lot of things you don't think of in the order they need to be done.

You can get the guide in my signature link below.

I suggest you have a note pad and pen ready and make notes. Remember, do them in the order it asks you to do.

Once you start to see how it's done, I'm sure you'll have more questions, so this is what the forum is for, giving support to you and also finding new methods and ideas.
Old 08-05-2014

Longevity: 68%

That account is toasted, buy the stealth guide book and starting selling back on ebay in no time. Remember to make many stealths so that your business doesn't get interrupted again. Minh chuc ban gap nhieu mai mang, and dung co lo, the Stealth Book work :-)
Old 08-05-2014

Longevity: 58%

I got suspended but my ebay account is still active for buying. However, after logging into my account after 3 months, I saw that my selling limit rose to 130k! Does this mean my suspension got reversed?
Old 08-05-2014

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimistic411 View Post
I got suspended but my ebay account is still active for buying. However, after logging into my account after 3 months, I saw that my selling limit rose to 130k! Does this mean my suspension got reversed?
Your suspension may still hold. The robots on eBay are programmed to increase limits based on some algoriithms regardless of the state of the account.

Provided, you are not greeted with the red font message, you can buy and the account is in good standing, I am not surprised if the limits rose off the roof.

Treat it as stealth and try listing on a clean IP; you will find the answer.
Old 08-05-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Welcome.....

Old 08-05-2014

Longevity: 60%

I have several accounts with outrageous limits like that 3-500k. Try and list a $2 item. You will find you cannot