New Etsy account after permanent suspension? - Page 5 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 02-19-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Re: New Etsy account after permanent suspension?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGIAN View Post
dont us VPN
reinstall windows or install new user on the current one
use only hotspot (mobile) internet
use new credit card
use new email
add new email on the paypal too and use that email for paypal
I don't remember everything of Etsy stealth principles as I haven't create a stealth account for 2 yers. From what I read on this forum, this is what you'll need:

I'm creating an account in HK where direct checkout is the only option

New device/user on windows
No VPN, how about changing your IP?
New name
New email address
New address
New bank account

I don't remember if they have asked for my ID for verification last time
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-28-2021

Longevity: 18%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
They only ask for ur ID if ur SSN doesn’t match the name and address connected to the bank account info u put in. So opening bank accounts to different addresses u were connected to or are currently connected to is a must. I just made a account after 2 suspensions with success and noID check at all.
Is your account still running? Having trouble opening one after suspension
Old 03-29-2021

Longevity: 17%

So I did what most of the guides say but still ended up getting banned.

I don't know if its because of that first sale situation or something (it was an Amiibo card)? They didn't even email me this time around. I just tried to login and it says your shop has been deactivated, but no info as to why

I have no way of figuring out whether it was because of IP infringement, too many sales within 72 hours that made my shop a target, somehow IP getting linked or anything else
Old 03-29-2021

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveedx View Post

I don't know if its because of that first sale situation or something (it was an Amiibo card)? They didn't even email me this time around. I just tried to login and it says your shop has been deactivated, but no info as to why

I have no way of figuring out whether it was because of IP infringement, too many sales within 72 hours that made my shop a target, somehow IP getting linked or anything else
Yes it could be any of these factors. Takes tens of burned accounts to understand how you need to set it up correctly.

Also even when you're doing everything right deactivations still happen sometimes. Its just the nature of this marketplace
Old 03-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:

What is your source of IP?
Old 03-29-2021

Longevity: 17%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
What is your source of IP?
I was tethering from a cellphone hotspot. The new laptop I used had never been connected to any wifi before, just the cellphone hotspot
Old 04-17-2021

Longevity: 33%

Made New account, New PayPal, Verified with VCC 4 year valid, Residental Session Proxy, new email adress, New Windows account, Listing image EXIF data cleared, ACCOUNT SUSPENDED. :/ WTF ..... Any Idea ?

Old 04-19-2021

Longevity: 20%

Quote:

I was new on Etsy (never registered before), and had much trouble setting up a new shop with my real information. All my accounts got deactivated immediately without any reason. Finally I tried just converting my old buyer's account and it got set up immediately. For one of the deactivated shops, Etsy sent me an email later apologising and reactivated the shop
The Following User Says Thank You to astarael For This Useful Post:
ICENORTH (04-19-2021)
Old 04-19-2021

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by astarael View Post
I was new on Etsy (never registered before), and had much trouble setting up a new shop with my real information. All my accounts got deactivated immediately without any reason. Finally I tried just converting my old buyer's account and it got set up immediately. For one of the deactivated shops, Etsy sent me an email later apologising and reactivated the shop
How you mean converted pease ?
Old 08-01-2021

Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICENORTH View Post
Made New account, New PayPal, Verified with VCC 4 year valid, Residental Session Proxy, new email adress, New Windows account, Listing image EXIF data cleared, ACCOUNT SUSPENDED. :/ WTF ..... Any Idea ?

Yikes! What were you selling? How many listings did you post? Were photos similar to old ones?
Old 08-21-2021

Longevity: 16%

etsy went really crazy now, they are suspending randomly.
Old 08-28-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidford View Post
While it may feel random, it can be broken down via experimenting/analyzing but it can be tedious
Old 08-29-2021

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidford View Post
Their bots are working overtime at the moment. On Reddit you can see that a lot of brand new shops are getting shut down automatically before they even have a chance to go live. Usually a message to support sorts things out but some are getting suspended again even after being told it’s ok. I want to open a new shop but I can’t risk that happening and my main shop being closed as well. It’s my full time job
Old 08-29-2021

Longevity: 16%

Is there a way to put their bots into sleep? Really annoyed by the Etsy thing now. My 8 shops running good for last 2-5 yrs all gone shutdown.
Old 08-30-2021

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 42%

It has been this way since 2019. There's no any major changes happening, system was always random and suspending just after creating accounts already since 2019.

What's changed that there's higher percentage of shops getting suspended, would say 20-30% more. Their algorithm just takes more factors into consideration now and does not allow certain risk score accounts to start selling compared to few years ago. As an example you could create shops using static VPN's, which is nearly impossible right now for new shops. Or you could use prepaid visa cards to open accounts, which is not allowed anymore.

Make sure your first listing is compliant 100% with their rules, that will help to prevent suspensions within first 24 hours. List that item even if its not what you really intend to sell.

Get sales on that compliant listing even if its not your real product by asking your friends to buy it, etc. You will increase your chances even more. Since they also check shops after first sales.

Then start unloading your true products. Strategizing this way will help you to avoid most suspensions that are happening for new shops.
The Following User Says Thank You to Duab For This Useful Post:
aaa7z5 (04-03-2023)
Old 09-13-2021

Longevity: 15%

Quote:
Seriously u should be using ur own ssn name and a address that had been linked to u but not used on Etsy before it works for me and many others here. Gladiator who used to be on this forum too use ur real info where ur supposed to and not real info where u are able to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ it..
Hi Kingfisher,

I'm new here and in the same boat, account got banned and trying to get back on. I'm in the UK though with only DC which seems impossible to work around.

Everything has to match to get approved, apparently name and address on the account has to match the bank details. I hear here about mismatched names, different names for Es/y account but your own for the bank but the minute you do that they ask for ID, which they don't if everything matches. How do you guys go around this? I've read everything on here and bought the stl/th guides which had all great info but always something missing.

Is there anyone on here from the UK who's been successful opening a new acc. after suspension?

Thanks guys, any help will be greatly appreciated!
Old 09-13-2021
Executive [VIP]

Welcome to the forum nutty2021 - all the best as you master stealth

Old 09-16-2021

Longevity: 15%

Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone can advise please. I've managed to make a new Et.sy account after mine was shut with a friends help using their info. Unfortunately did it before purchasing the stelth guide and made a few mistakes like using all my friend's info (with their consent). For CC and bank acc, we put their current acc. thinking it's enough (instead of CC and bank acc).

All went fine, new acc. got suspended in 3 days but reinstated after a quick email to check why, i guess they do this with all new accounts.

My question is can i now change the banks acc. et.sy pays you in to mine, which is a diff. bank acc. but on my name. Will that link the acc. and get in shut? Is there a way around it? Any help will be much appreciated.
Old 09-17-2021

Longevity: 30%

I have an account in someone else’s name. I opened a business account with starling and just added the business name in the account name instead of my personal name. All good and I’ve had this for a few years now.
Old 09-23-2021

Longevity: 21%

how to open a business etsy account?
is it different from the personal one?
Old 09-29-2021

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
Everyone comes at me like “what u used the same ssn r u sure??????” Like I have some trick up my sleeve and I’m secretly lying. USE UR REAL INFO AND A ADDRESS YOUVE BEEN CONNECTED TO WHEN IT ASKS FOR IT DURING BANK ACCOUNT LINKING
Can you message me?
Old 09-30-2021

Longevity: 26%

What did you guys do about the social security??