New Etsy account after permanent suspension? - Page 6 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 10-02-2021

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 42%
Default Re: New Etsy account after permanent suspension?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe.anobis View Post
What did you guys do about the social security??
You can't do anything. Enter it. If its used before - use EIN info on stealth account.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-03-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duab View Post
You can't do anything. Enter it. If its used before - use EIN info on stealth account.
But it is still asking me for the last 4 of my SSN!! I picked the option to open under LLC and after i enter al the company's info + EIN there's a section at the bottom that asks for the shop owner info icluding name, dob and last 4 of SSN, is there a solution for that? or do it just pick to open the shop under sole propertier i'm confused.
Old 10-03-2021

Quote:
But it is still asking me for the last 4 of my SSN!! I picked the option to open under LLC and after i enter al the company's info + EIN there's a section at the bottom that asks for the shop owner info icluding name, dob and last 4 of SSN, is there a solution for that? or do it just pick to open the shop under sole propertier i'm confused.
You need to input that data on already created account under stealth info. In other words you need to buy/get an already existing account or to create another one using your friends, etc data with their consent.
Old 10-04-2021

Longevity: 14%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kempala View Post
Hello everyone. Im new here and ive red the forums but im thinking of buying the stealth guide, but there is no stealth guide for Etsy, should i buy the Ebay stealth guide or the Amazon stealth guide?

Thanks in advance

Dionisis
I’d love to know this too!
Old 10-06-2021

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
You need to input that data on already created account under stealth info. In other words you need to buy/get an already existing account or to create another one using your friends, etc data with their consent.

So if i use it under a friend when it's tax time can i enter my LLC info instead or do my firend have to file taxes for etsy?
Old 10-06-2021

Quote:
So if i use it under a friend when it's tax time can i enter my LLC info instead or do my firend have to file taxes for etsy?
Both are your options
Old 12-01-2021

Longevity: 38%

What I would like to know is how is everyone going to be able to stay with their stealth account with new bill HR 5502 about to pass house before the end of this year. The gov would require Etsy, Amazon, ebay etc. to take yearly your government issued ID,bank info, EIN or full social, and home address to verify it’s they all match. This will wipe my store out if Etsy starts asking for ID. Had a stealth account for many years and been successful. This bill is worrying me greatly. Has anyone put thought to it? This will impact us all.
Old 12-07-2021

Longevity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkiniks View Post
I have an account in someone else’s name. I opened a business account with starling and just added the business name in the account name instead of my personal name. All good and I’ve had this for a few years now.
Hey there, rather old but can you elaborate on that? I have an account under my ex and I'm planing to open a business account. Is your business a LLC or S-Corp? My concern is being linked and making sure the 1099 k form will have my buisness EIN not my ex's- I was banned from et.sy a couple yrs back.
Old 12-07-2021

Quote:
Do you mind if you can you elaborate on that? I have a stealth account under my ex and I'm planning to open a business account. From the accounts that you have run - does it matter if its LLC or S-Corp? My concern is being linked and making sure the 1099 k form will have my business EIN # not my ex's social #- as he wants nothing to do with it anymore.

I was banned from et.sy a couple yrs back. If this doesn't work out for me im seriously considering on buying one from you because of the whole threshold change to 600$. I've lurked here for a few yrs. lol
Old 12-09-2021

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsy View Post
Hey there, rather old but can you elaborate on that? I have an account under my ex and I'm planing to open a business account. Is your business a LLC or S-Corp? My concern is being linked and making sure the 1099 k form will have my buisness EIN not my ex's- I was banned from et.sy a couple yrs back.
Sorry I’m in the UK so it’s different (and easier) for us over here. We don’t need to use social security numbers or anything that specific. Just a name, address and bank account will do. Sorry I couldn’t help but someone should be able to help.
The Following User Says Thank You to nikkiniks For This Useful Post:
LFO (02-27-2023)
Old 12-19-2021

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Sorry I’m in the UK so it’s different (and easier) for us over here. We don’t need to use social security numbers or anything that specific. Just a name, address and bank account will do. Sorry I couldn’t help but someone should be able to help.
Oh that's good but do you get sales very often ?
Old 12-19-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0ner View Post
Oh that's good but do you get sales very often ?
UK market is fairly huge for Europe at the least
Old 12-22-2021

Hello all, I was banned last year after selling on Etsy for 8 yrs. my brother was nice enough to make a new etsy shop/account for me using all his info (bank account, ssn, email address, etc). He lives on his own so the ip address/service provider is different too.

However, I have not listed any items for sale yet, I haven't even logged into the account myself. I really want to be able to access the account from my laptop/home. I already started the process of changing internet provider and the new router just got here. My question is, do I need a new laptop or is it safe to create a new user account on my current pc?

Also, I have read a lot about etsy "indexing listings" but don't quite understand what that's all about. Do I have to use different product images or can I use the same images I've used in the past? Can I post the same products I was selling before?

And how would this work in terms of filing taxes and reporting income since everything it under his name?

TIA!
Old 12-23-2021

Quote:
what's the UK threshold limit?
Old 12-23-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebUser1 View Post
Hello all, I was banned last year after selling on Etsy for 8 yrs. my brother was nice enough to make a new etsy shop/account for me using all his info (bank account, ssn, email address, etc). He lives on his own so the ip address/service provider is different too.

However, I have not listed any items for sale yet, I haven't even logged into the account myself. I really want to be able to access the account from my laptop/home. I already started the process of changing internet provider and tthe new router just got here. My question is, do I need a new laptop or is it safe to create a new user account on my current pc?

Also, I have read a lot about etsy "indexing listings" but don't quite understand what that's all about. Do I have to use different product images or can I use the same images I've used in the past? Can I post the same products I was selling before?

And how would this work in terms of filing taxes and reporting income since everything it under his name?

TIA!
Too many questions in one shot - first, are you familiar with stealth process for etsy account? Why were you banned?
Old 12-23-2021

For selling copyrighted invitations (lesson learned). I'm somewhat familiar with the process: New account info, bank info, address, etc. I have all that covered. I'm just not sure about the device part (can I use my old computer or do I need a new one)? and the images that I can use on my listings.
Old 12-26-2021

Longevity: 15%

Hi Guys,
i got a quick question and wondered if anyone can shed some light.
managed to open a new account after being banned with the help of a family member, their details and bank acc. I'd now like to change the bank acc that i am paid into to my one (one that i haven't used before and accepts mismatched names). Will that raise any flags and get me linked? what are they able to see? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 12-27-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutty2021 View Post
Hi Guys,
i got a quick question and wondered if anyone can shed some light.
managed to open a new account after being banned with the help of a family member, their details and bank acc. I'd now like to change the bank acc that i am paid into to my one (one that i haven't used before and accepts mismatched names). Will that raise any flags and get me linked? what are they able to see? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I have 3 accounts with my friends/relatives names, all linking to my bank. (3 different accounts). All been good when tax limit was 20K yearly, until now. I know for EU based accounts there's no threshold, am I right?
Old 12-29-2021

Longevity: 15%

Quote:
Originally Posted by authmember View Post
I have 3 accounts with my friends/relatives names, all linking to my bank. (3 different accounts). All been good when tax limit was 20K yearly, until now. I know for EU based accounts there's no threshold, am I right?
Thanks for the info. At opening the acc is on my friends bank acc. Will changing to my bank acc raise any flags and link me? New b.acc that has not been used before and accept mismatch names?
Old 12-29-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by authmember View Post
How did you bypass the mismatched names? You used different names on et.sy that linked to your bank account and the transfers go through without problems? thank you so much for the clarification :D
Old 01-04-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid200 View Post
How did you bypass the mismatched names? You used different names on et.sy that linked to your bank account and the transfers go through without problems? thank you so much for the clarification :D
They can't check for mismatched names as they would need access to your bank record, which they don't in general. Only your bank can decline the transaction and that's a rare case
Old 01-04-2022

Activity: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebUser1 View Post

However, I have not listed any items for sale yet, I haven't even logged into the account myself. I really want to be able to access the account from my laptop/home. I already started the process of changing internet provider and the new router just got here. My question is, do I need a new laptop or is it safe to create a new user account on my current pc?

TIA!

Did you tried accessing the platform through his laptop, remotely? You will not want to list many items, anyway.