I have successfully made a new Etsy account after being suspended!!! - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 05-13-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
Default Re: I have successfully made a new Etsy account after being suspended!!!

Thanks for the info ! I am new to stealth as well . My first account sadly has been banned , for the stealth what should I do for ss# in shop set up ? I can’t find a solution for this
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: I have successfully made a new Etsy account after being suspended!!!

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Old 05-14-2020

So for the bank account, it needs to be a new account linked to a new street address? I can't use my husband's account or even a new account in his name, since it would be the same street address, is that correct?
Old 06-24-2020

Longevity: 26%

Hi everyone,

Last year my fiancé opened up a shop under his name and ssn. We had no clue how Etsy worked and so I also opened up my own shop with my ssn and we both got banned (they linked the computer and WiFi - so now both our names and ssn are compromised)

Long story short after replacing everything, I used my moms name and ssn to open up a new shop but now I am about to hit the 20k a year and they are telling me that the name and ssn doesn’t match and need to submit IRS info. How do I go about this?
The bank account I used to deposit money is under my name so I would like to pay taxes but I’m scared that this account might get banned if I put my info. How do I go about this so that the 1099 will be under my name? I don’t want this account to get banned. Please help!
Old 06-24-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelizabeth View Post
I bought a guide from a user that's no longer on the forum here. Followed it to the T. I can tell you that pretty much all the info in the guide that helped me be successful is posted by others in bits and pieces through the forum and is not too hard to figure out, but nobody wants to share straight out due to the chance they catch on and shut down those methods. I have 2 shops that have been running separately for about 2 years. I opened a 3rd because I wanted to sell different products. I keep them all their own stealth in case one gets shut down, I don't lose all 3.
How do you file taxes? With your real name and ssn?
Old 06-28-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDL View Post
Hi everyone,

Last year my fiancé opened up a shop under his name and ssn. We had no clue how Etsy worked and so I also opened up my own shop with my ssn and we both got banned (they linked the computer and WiFi - so now both our names and ssn are compromised)

Long story short after replacing everything, I used my moms name and ssn to open up a new shop but now I am about to hit the 20k a year and they are telling me that the name and ssn doesn’t match and need to submit IRS info. How do I go about this?
The bank account I used to deposit money is under my name so I would like to pay taxes but I’m scared that this account might get banned if I put my info. How do I go about this so that the 1099 will be under my name? I don’t want this account to get banned. Please help!
Add your mom's name to your bank account so it matches the name on the account at etzy. How does the name and social not match if you used your mom's info for both? My account is in my aunt's name and social. She is aware and doesn't care. I want to open a second account though because they are so finicky, I am afraid it will get shut down for some weird reason. I only sell hand made items so I'm not selling anything risky. I slow down the selling when I get near 15K
Old 07-13-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblackdog View Post
PM sent. .
Can u give me ur skype ?
Old 08-23-2020

Longevity: 21%

How did you handle the bank account and SSN info?
Old 08-24-2020

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 42%

The stealth method described by the OP is not the method you want to go for. How many shops you think you can create using same info such as 4 digits of SSN?

It might work with 1 shop, but eventually you'll hit the wall. So I suggest don't take OP's initial post as "success story" or as a learning point.

The only way to go stealth for a long-term and multiple accounts is with 100% unique info.

1) New user/laptop
2) Fresh and dedicated VPN
3) New VCC
4) New bank account
5) 100% new personal info (name, surname, address, number)
6) Docs to verify your account
7) New listing photos or with EXIF data removed if there's any

For US based forum members question: "what about SSN?" might arise.
The answer to that is: create non US based stealth accounts and add your new US bank account number to receive USD payments.

During the last week created 5 accounts (1 of them was suspended automatically after creation, 1 of them not indexed for 5 days and then became indexed, 1 of them started selling and became suspended after 1 week automatically, 1 of them got message of failed id verification, and 1 of them is selling smoothly). So only 2 out of 5 accounts are currently selling, when back in 2018 almost every account I open started selling same day without any issues. I will not state that I have perfect system in place, but after creating 100+ accounts you learn a thing or two.

My message is: you want to go stealth on this marketplace = you must bring your A game otherwise its only a matter of time until your frustration will take over and you'll post something like "stealth is dead" in this forum.
Old 08-24-2020

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaleesi View Post
Lol! I read that someone did that so I did it as well. Not sure if it makes a difference at all (Prob not). I’m back on Etsy so I’m happy with the outcome. When I first started my listings weren’t indexed....still not sure why that is...I just deleted the listings that weren’t showing up and made new ones.
hey same thing happening with me my listings is not indexed form last 1 week what should i do ? delete the product and list a new one again ?
Old 08-24-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhan01 View Post
hey same thing happening with me my listings is not indexed form last 1 week what should i do ? delete the product and list a new one again ?
Message support and wait for response. They will manually review your shop and let you know. Can take few days or weeks, thats normal
Old 08-24-2020

I desperately need to get back on Etsy. I am planning to buy new laptop and hotspot but don’t know about ssn? Can anyone advise?
Old 08-25-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
I PM’D you on this subject!
Kingfisher, this is awesome that you were successful in your stealth account. I tried to PM you but not sure if you got it. I am going to try to set up a stealth account on Friday when I get new IP. I am worried about using my real name and ssn but don’t have any relatives info to use. Do you think I’ll be successful? PM me if you can. Thanks!!
Old 08-25-2020

Longevity: 39%

Hi,

May I know does Transferwise or Payoneer accepts mismatch names?

Also, does Etsy tracks MAC address?

I have been doing everything right except buying a new laptop/device.

1. New user
2. New ID, bank, card etc
3. New mobile ip

When I use dedicated fresh VPN in my country, Etsy blocks me from signing up.

Please help!

Thank you.
Old 08-29-2020

Longevity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaleesi View Post
Ya I hadn’t heard of anyone doing that but it worked for me. It may have just been a glitch bc I read a lot of people got shut down when their listings weren’t indexed at first. But I’m still going strong and just reached the tax threshold...I’ll let you guys know how it goes when I submit 🤞.
Khaleesi, what info did you use to submit when you reached the tax threshold?
Thank you.
Old 08-31-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfool View Post
Hi,

May I know does Transferwise or Payoneer accepts mismatch names?

Also, does Etsy tracks MAC address?

I have been doing everything right except buying a new laptop/device.

1. New user
2. New ID, bank, card etc
3. New mobile ip

When I use dedicated fresh VPN in my country, Etsy blocks me from signing up.

Please help!

Thank you.
Payoneer works, new user on laptop is fine.

Mac address in this scenario is untraceable.
The Following User Says Thank You to Duab For This Useful Post:
cheerfool (09-03-2020)
Old 09-12-2020

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelizabeth View Post
I bought a guide from a user that's no longer on the forum here. Followed it to the T. I can tell you that pretty much all the info in the guide that helped me be successful is posted by others in bits and pieces through the forum and is not too hard to figure out, but nobody wants to share straight out due to the chance they catch on and shut down those methods. I have 2 shops that have been running separately for about 2 years. I opened a 3rd because I wanted to sell different products. I keep them all their own stealth in case one gets shut down, I don't lose all 3.
hey can you help me please?
The Following User Says Thank You to Silver1289 For This Useful Post:
Valhalla1 (10-07-2020)
Old 10-03-2020

Longevity: 20%

It seems to me that it's a hurdle to open an account on Etsy, a second hurdle when it's been opened for 1 year, this is when you need to submit tax info? Why is this a problem?
Old 01-28-2021

Longevity: 18%

Hiya I'm in the UK.
Has anyone been successful and managed to open an etsy account after suspension?
I had my account closed and I was doing so well ��
The Following User Says Thank You to Bubadye For This Useful Post:
catweazle (02-05-2021)
Old 01-28-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubadye View Post
Hiya I'm in the UK.
Has anyone been successful and managed to open an etsy account after suspension?
I had my account closed and I was doing so well ��
Yes no problem on UK accounts
Old 02-04-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberbird27 View Post
Everyone here is dancing around how they do the ssn part.
A lot of members here have access to creative friends.
They purposely trigger the application to ask for ID ,bypassing the need to use a real ssn. Thats how the pros do it.If you were one of the few who learned how to bypass amazon Government ID verification then Etsy should be breeze.
This it not the way it works mate
Old 02-28-2021

Longevity: 18%

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
You don’t need to buy a new computer. I am operating my new account on the same iMac that had my last account suspended from. Just follow basic stealth with respect to opening a new account.
Could you go into a bit more depth? I just tried to open an etsy account on a new user on my mac and it got suspended in seconds, I was on my data from my phone setting up the account. Do you think this was the issue?