I have successfully made a new Etsy account after being suspended!!! - Page 5 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 03-19-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 17%
Default Re: I have successfully made a new Etsy account after being suspended!!!

I've been going through the forum to make sure I know exactly what I need to create a stealth account - I was wondering if someone could drop me a PM just to make sure I'm on the right track?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-21-2021

Longevity: 20%
Default Re: I have successfully made a new Etsy account after being suspended!!!

All my account are suspended after 20 sold.
Old 03-24-2021

I want to open a second account though because they are so finicky, I am afraid it will get shut down for some weird reason. vidmate insta save
Old 03-28-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyphung View Post
When it gets suspended after this limit do you still ship the items?
Mine got deactivated so I can't even login anymore so I don't know whether or not they refunded the buyers already
Old 09-14-2021

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
Originally Posted by teslafan View Post
Not necessarily. If the VPNs I were going to get from IP burger cost me about 8 a month, that would be 96 a year. Per VPN. An iphone 6 would be like 50 dollars for life.

But if there's even cheaper options tell me what you mean.
Hello Teslafan,

I'm sorry to bother you but i hope you will be bale to help me, i got banned from Etsy 2 or 3 years ago, ive moved to a different state now which means a new address and have established an LLC , my question is can i use the same laptop i have been using before with Etsy after i clear it's cookies with a new Etsy shop? also i'm goin to use a business bank account which is under the new LLC.

Thank you,
Old 09-15-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe.anobis View Post
Hello Teslafan,

I'm sorry to bother you but i hope you will be bale to help me, i got banned from Etsy 2 or 3 years ago, ive moved to a different state now which means a new address and have established an LLC , my question is can i use the same laptop i have been using before with Etsy after i clear it's cookies with a new Etsy shop? also i'm goin to use a business bank account which is under the new LLC.

Thank you,
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

New user account would be the first step - not simply clearing cookies
Old 09-23-2021

Longevity: 21%

-----------------------------------------------------

me too:-(
Old 09-24-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by zardory View Post
-----------------------------------------------------

me too:-(
What category or type of sales?
Old 09-27-2021

Longevity: 21%

well,i have the same questions:

How much success have you had with Etsy UK accounts and what's it been like within the last 2 - 3 weeks?
Old 09-29-2021

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
I read through this forum thorougly and profusely!! Initially I submitted a new post asking questions but I took it upon myself to take action here and find some answers cause at the end of the day I’m all I got! 😂😂

I figured I’d post here what worked since there is no definitive post that tells anyone exactly what worked for them!
So let’s get into it shall we?

First things first, you need a whole new everything! In my case I ordered a iphone6 Trac phone from Best Buy and it was here in a day along with a 35$ prepaid card. DONT EVER CONNECT TO WIFI ON IT EVER THAT WILL LINK YOU

I don’t really feel like I should give away to many details publicly and my account is new here so I can’t PM people you can try pm’ing me if I can respond to them I’m unsure or we can talk via email if it’s allowed if not I am not trying to get suspended here or do anything against the rules so I will respond to anyone here! Ok nowwwww Back to the Etsy stuff

I used my own ssn and name for banking info but when it asks for account holder name I used the business name name. I would love to help whoever I could here but reading every single post about Etsy really really helped me tremendously! I remember seeing someone saying that there’s info you should ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and info you should not ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and for me common sense told me which was which. It is 100% possible to make a new Etsy account w ur name and ssn you just need a new address that’s linked to u somehow! I’d be happy to help whoever.

Thanks y’all! Will help whoever I can

P.s this isn’t my first rodeo with stealth accounts and I will also keep everyone updated on my Etsy shop as we go along here but I’m going to take it slow
I have a question please because I have been suspended before so When I pick the option to open a new account under an LLC there’s a section for shop owner’s info I understand you said you put the company’s name in the owner’s section but what did you do about the last 4 of SSN and birthday they ask for in that part?

Thank you,
Old 05-18-2022

Longevity: 11%

Quote:
Originally Posted by meds View Post
I had a store on etsy 2 years now (it got like 300 SALESS & 50 REVIEWS) i really worked so hard on this store, now but it got suspend like 7 months now because i tried to open the third store with the same paypal adress so all my etsy accounts got suspended, i tried different methods to re-open a new accou using stealth account, this was 3 days ago, i got pretty much a new identtity, and still ;; my account got suspended; but i think there was only one mistake i did was connecting this new Laptop to the old Wifi where i got suspended ( though i didn't open ETSY site there); i jjust want ssome advice where i screww it upp ; i hopee you can give any hint on what to doo cuzz ETSY is mother****ing BEASTT

Do you need a new stealth printify account when making a new stealth etsy account???
Old 05-18-2022

Longevity: 11%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
I read through this forum thorougly and profusely!! Initially I submitted a new post asking questions but I took it upon myself to take action here and find some answers cause at the end of the day I’m all I got! 😂😂

I figured I’d post here what worked since there is no definitive post that tells anyone exactly what worked for them!
So let’s get into it shall we?

First things first, you need a whole new everything! In my case I ordered a iphone6 Trac phone from Best Buy and it was here in a day along with a 35$ prepaid card. DONT EVER CONNECT TO WIFI ON IT EVER THAT WILL LINK YOU

I don’t really feel like I should give away to many details publicly and my account is new here so I can’t PM people you can try pm’ing me if I can respond to them I’m unsure or we can talk via email if it’s allowed if not I am not trying to get suspended here or do anything against the rules so I will respond to anyone here! Ok nowwwww Back to the Etsy stuff

I used my own ssn and name for banking info but when it asks for account holder name I used the business name name. I would love to help whoever I could here but reading every single post about Etsy really really helped me tremendously! I remember seeing someone saying that there’s info you should ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and info you should not ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and for me common sense told me which was which. It is 100% possible to make a new Etsy account w ur name and ssn you just need a new address that’s linked to u somehow! I’d be happy to help whoever.

Thanks y’all! Will help whoever I can

P.s this isn’t my first rodeo with stealth accounts and I will also keep everyone updated on my Etsy shop as we go along here but I’m going to take it slow

Does one need a new stealth printify account when making a stealth etsy account?
Old 05-18-2022
Executive [VIP]

Welcome to the forum Starlet71 - all the best as you master stealth

Old 01-30-2023

Longevity: 7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
You don’t need to buy a new computer. I am operating my new account on the same iMac that had my last account suspended from. Just follow basic stealth with respect to opening a new account.
Hey, are you still running et sy stealth accounts? Would highly appreciate some insight here