Just bought a 2010 Mercedes Benz C63.... - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 10-15-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Least you got wheels pod...

I am waiting for Paypal to release my $ so I can complete my ride...sigh

Last edited by TGMT²; 10-15-2010 at 10:13 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-16-2010
MU
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%

So showing off my car is flashy? NO

Nothing wrong with that. Flashy is going everywhere in my car showing off with my diamond rings and golds necklace on spending $100 bills everywhere I go..with chrome wheels

So tell me, how is me showing a pic of my benz flashy?
Old 10-16-2010

Longevity: 84%

Cause you're showing it off maybe? lol. It's a more conservative form of flashy then the type your talking about but who cares anyway...
The Following User Says Thank You to jbluntz For This Useful Post:
rcdrivertim (10-16-2010)
Old 10-16-2010

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthatguy View Post
So showing off my car is flashy? NO

Nothing wrong with that. Flashy is going everywhere in my car showing off with my diamond rings and golds necklace on spending $100 bills everywhere I go..with chrome wheels

So tell me, how is me showing a pic of my benz flashy?
Really? Seriously, really? Posting your new/used car in a forum where people have issues with their income from PP and Ebay and look to this forum for help...Do you think they want to see your car and how great you are doing?

The guys with REAL money and I do mean REAL money do not post pictures of their cars in forums...I have a buddy who has a 2010 E63, 2011 E63 and a Lambo Gallardo with a paid for multi-million dollar house...All were bought brand new...Yet, he drives his Toyota pick up truck most of the time...To me that is a humble kind of person...

MOST, people with money look like they have nothing...My buddy bought is $220k Lambo in ripped shorts, t-shirt and sandals...

Just my opinion anyway...

Peace
Old 10-17-2010

Longevity: 83%

just got a new pair of under ware paypal scared me with 180 day limitation. lol
Old 10-17-2010
MU

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthatguy View Post
Just got this bad boy today.....Probably wont drive it that much. I hate being flashy...Traded in my Dodge Challenger for this and put some money down
You say that's your car? How come that is the image from the i-techtalk blog site?
Sounds very flashy to me, showing someone else's car pics to boast on a site that is not about what we own, but how to make our money!
Old 10-17-2010

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamblix View Post
Oh yeah? Well I just bought a super badass 1995 Toyota 4Runner for $2k, top that.
NICE! I got a 1995 GMC G3500 Vandura. It's didn't have a towing package, but someone installed a U-Haul hitch...it's now entirely rusted up and I can't get the hitch out. Plus, it only have 407,000 miles on it. But hey, when you are towing a funnel cake trailer around, you don't want to be flashy in front of the other carnies.
Old 10-19-2010

Longevity: 94%

Quote:
Originally Posted by revskank View Post
You say that's your car? How come that is the image from the i-techtalk blog site?
Sounds very flashy to me, showing someone else's car pics to boast on a site that is not about what we own, but how to make our money!
Thats funny................what a tool
Old 10-20-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 87%

A nice vehicle to say the least, especially if you have worked hard, via the "American Dream", to aquire what you have.
Personally, I can purchase any vehicle I wish to have, but choose to drive what I do. It's 25 years old...no floor boards, the speedometer is broke and I have to "prop" the hatchback up with a tobacco stick. But I'm happy!
I guess if you are single..it's cool! Have a dollar to spend...it's cool!

However, the only thing(s) that bothers me on a personal level are, NON-Tax Payers, Non US-Residents that buy/purchase with cash etc.....I have NO pregidice within, but my strong sence of Nationalism and Pride for my Country, keeps me within my boundries.

Inheritance is cool, working hard for your dollar is cool, mom and dad buying something for you is cool(if appreciated) and for ALL of the "US Resident Only Lottery Winners" out there..that's even better! You can't win if you don't play!

Otherwise, sweet ride, and I'm happy as hell for you if you are content! And enjoy what you have worked hard for!

Old 10-20-2010

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
Your wrong, girls like guys with money. But if you got looks they will play for a long time with you, but being poor they will eventually go for the money. It's there instinct to survive (the mother in them).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbuntz View Post
alot of women would rather have an athletic guy with style in a cheap car then a nerd in an expensive car.
Are you guys freakin' serious??? If so, time to take a long look at the type of woman you surround yourself with, and then make a drastic change.
Old 10-20-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterproof View Post

However, the only thing(s) that bothers me on a personal level are, NON-Tax Payers, Non US-Residents that buy/purchase with cash etc.....I have NO pregidice within, but my strong sence of Nationalism and Pride for my Country, keeps me within my boundries.

Nationalism leads to racism. I've been to America and they seem so proud/uninviting to other people.

They need to KNOW that Americans are NOT superior and, learn that not EVERYONE like them.

”I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.”
Winston Churchill

“If you’re going through hell, keep going.”
Winston Churchill
Old 10-21-2010

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Skype™ to ebayerOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwat View Post
I bought this Nissan GT-R about 4 months ago. Paid $75k

You don't see 18 year olds in these every day

you dont understand how jealous i am of you right now living the life or what

i hope to have 1 of those in the next year or 2 if paypal/ebay dont kill me off again
Old 10-21-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

I like the older version only cause it was a sleeper. It didn't look fast. People would build the gray market version to like 800 HP and more. Awesome to watch a four wheel burn out!
Old 10-21-2010

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
I like the older version only cause it was a sleeper. It didn't look fast. People would build the gray market version to like 800 HP and more. Awesome to watch a four wheel burn out!
Ah yes, the Skyline R34, my friend had one imported from Japan in high school. I was so jealous, that car kicked major ass.

-Albert Einstein
Old 10-21-2010
Executive [VIP]

Oh....and my wife may not like what I drive or even choose to drive in it, but it comes down to something even more meaningful like the love and respect she has for me, so to be honest nothing else really matters.

Being young....that's cool! Being single....that's cool too! But to be with someone that has no concern with what you drive or where you live and still has a desire to be with you...that's sweet too!

Life is too short! Enjoy it while you can. Whether you drive a sweet ride, enjoy a drink or two or three...whatever your pleasure is, and as long as it does not involve the safety of others....HAVE FUN MAN!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waterproof For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (10-22-2010), kris (10-22-2010)
Old 10-22-2010
Executive [VIP]

My friend... I am not a racist, nor was my previous post intended for "that intension".

Nationalism by definition is, " a great sence of pride for one's county..state", that's all. I meant nothing to be taken personal or even in a defensive manner. I Promise that!

I also do not feel Superior to anyone or to any country that I go to. However, I do respectfully understand your feelings and thoughts on the subject. It is a sensitive, and heart-felt subject, and touches home no matter where you livein this beautiful world. I would like to take this brief moment to say that I am sorry for ANY wrong impression in my previous post. hs:

I would also like to apologize to you, professionly, my Forum friend, and to anyone else who may have taken my previous comment on a personal matter!

I have been blessed to have been able to travel the world and know what it feels like to be "uninvited" and "unliked". I really do know.

Unfortunatley, America(U.S.), and HER citizens are not the most curtious, BUT, that goes for any country, and I can say that from my own personal travels.

Thank you for your understanding, time and cooperation on this subject!

waterproof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning View Post
Nationalism leads to racism. I've been to America and they seem so proud/uninviting to other people.

They need to KNOW that Americans are NOT superior and, learn that not EVERYONE like them.
The Following User Says Thank You to waterproof For This Useful Post:
Burning (10-22-2010)
Old 10-22-2010
Executive [VIP]

The Following User Says Thank You to waterproof For This Useful Post:
Burning (10-22-2010)
Old 10-22-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

Looks amazing!
Old 10-22-2010

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterproof View Post
Oh....and my wife may not like what I drive or even choose to drive in it, but it comes down to something even more meaningful like the love and respect she has for me, so to be honest nothing else really matters.

Being young....that's cool! Being single....that's cool too! But to be with someone that has no concern with what you drive or where you live and still has a desire to be with you...that's sweet too!

Life is too short! Enjoy it while you can. Whether you drive a sweet ride, enjoy a drink or two or three...whatever your pleasure is, and as long as it does not involve the safety of others....HAVE FUN MAN!!!
YES!!! Now there's a response of what many many many woman consider a REAL MAN!!!
Old 10-22-2010

Send a message via Skype™ to ebayerOG

real talk