eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   NFL/NCAA Football Talk - 2014-15 Season (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/74384-nfl-ncaa-football-talk-2014-15-season.html)

nodeal 09-08-2014 10:50 AM

Re: NFL/NCAA Football Talk - 2014-15 Season

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 586366)
Somewhat true - the defense may not cut it well so the offense must deliver...hard

The defense will be fine, they will make their adjustments and be better for it. They could have contained the run better but our secondary made big plays. And once Aldon and Bowman are back, forget it.

vogeltron 09-09-2014 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodeal (Post 586442)
The defense will be fine, they will make their adjustments and be better for it. They could have contained the run better but our secondary made big plays. And once Aldon and Bowman are back, forget it.

I need to see more out of Betha. With Golson gone and Whitner gone. Lost a bunch of that pop from the safety position. I will never forget Whitner taking out Pierre Thomas on the Goaline of the NFC Divisional game. He was out before he hit the ground.

rsot 09-09-2014 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogeltron (Post 586593)
I need to see more out of Betha. With Golson gone and Whitner gone. Lost a bunch of that pop from the safety position. I will never forget Whitner taking out Pierre Thomas on the Goaline of the NFC Divisional game. He was out before he hit the ground.

How long before Betha gets injured? :FF:

Good Monday night games though.

nodeal 09-09-2014 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogeltron (Post 586593)

I have high expectations for Bethea, haven't really seen much from him yet.

MISS GOLDSON unfortunately you just can't keep everybody. "Hitner" was awesome too, but he would sometimes get burned in coverage.

I really liked what I saw from our secondary, I would love to see it hold up vs better teams.

rsot 09-16-2014 02:45 AM

Week 1 done - week 2 in effect. Teams shaping up. Scandals in effect

vogeltron 09-16-2014 04:40 AM

Niners looked like Doo Doo. Kapernick is a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ staring down receivers. 9-7 season. Defense is too depleted and you don't have a real QB.

rsot 09-16-2014 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogeltron (Post 588494)
Niners looked like Doo Doo. Kapernick is a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ staring down receivers. 9-7 season. Defense is too depleted and you don't have a real QB.

That 4th quarter comeback by the Bears was garbage - defense too depleted is right

Foreveryoung789 09-16-2014 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 588453)
Week 1 done - week 2 in effect. Teams shaping up. Scandals in effect

It will be very interesting. I hardly wait to see what will happen with scandals.

nodeal 09-16-2014 10:07 PM

Niners had a terrible game, kap especially. J martin was garbage protection, our d looked depleted in the second half , and kaeps performance is on him, just a bad game that he needs to shake off. Our OC puts the icing on the cake with his bad play calling. He needs to be fired. He frustrates me so much sometimes.

Saying kaep isnt a real qb is jumping the gun off of a terrible, terrible game. Not to beat a dead horse, but eli manning was benched before he got two super bowl mvps. Im looking for consistency, and although i did not like what happened vs the bears i dont forget the wins kaep has gotten us either. I got my faith in him, but i understand where the criticism is coming from. He has a lot to prove, especially from the pocket.

nodeal 09-16-2014 10:09 PM

Not to mention 118 yards given up on penalties! They need to clean up their act and move on. A statement needs to be made
In Their game vs the cardinals this sunday.

rsot 09-17-2014 03:20 AM

Cardinals shouldnt be too bad of a challenge

miketyson 09-19-2014 01:15 PM

How about those cowboys! Flaky azz fortywhiners

Foreveryoung789 09-19-2014 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodeal (Post 588705)
Not to mention 118 yards given up on penalties! They need to clean up their act and move on. A statement needs to be made
In Their game vs the cardinals this sunday.

It will be will interesting vs the cardinals! I wonder what will happen.

nodeal 09-19-2014 06:51 PM

considering they are playing against the cardinals' backup QB, it would be a real slap in the face to be 1-2 after this sunday. Kaep needs a stellar game, silence the critics.

nodeal 09-19-2014 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miketyson (Post 589542)
How about those cowboys! Flaky azz fortywhiners

lol they have been to the post season the past 3 years. they have been consistently good when you look at overall seasons. not saying their performance this past sunday was excusable, but good teams have bad games.

rsot 09-20-2014 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodeal (Post 589619)
lol they have been to the post season the past 3 years. they have been consistently good when you look at overall seasons. not saying their performance this past sunday was excusable, but good teams have bad games.

Agree - just seems like they are stagnant due to not much player changes. Their cap is affecting them

Rambo3 09-20-2014 09:34 AM

It's all about the bulls and my boy watkins out of CLEMSON!

rsot 09-21-2014 08:04 PM

Another fail by the 49ers...ugh 1-2.

Good comeback by the Cowboys - tied for biggest comeback in franchise history vs Rams

nodeal 09-21-2014 08:48 PM

The 49ers play calling amazes me. Cardinals were blitzing every time and our OC still has our WR running deep routes. Where is our OCs head at? Do quick passes, short routes. They KNOW they are blitzing! And another 100+ yard given up on penalties. The 30 yards for the two QB hits against the 49ers killed us. And yet another scoreless second half.

With Cardinals 3-0 and Seahawks beating Denver, it is going to be a tough road ahead for the 49ers. I wish they let our OC go. He is terrible, just terrible. He doesn't know how to make adjustments.

vogeltron 09-22-2014 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodeal (Post 590170)
The 49ers play calling amazes me. Cardinals were blitzing every time and our OC still has our WR running deep routes. Where is our OCs head at? Do quick passes, short routes. They KNOW they are blitzing! And another 100+ yard given up on penalties. The 30 yards for the two QB hits against the 49ers killed us. And yet another scoreless second half.

With Cardinals 3-0 and Seahawks beating Denver, it is going to be a tough road ahead for the 49ers. I wish they let our OC go. He is terrible, just terrible. He doesn't know how to make adjustments.

I like the postgame look with the headphones and the garbage carved out in his head. Good image for a storied franchise like the 49ers. Guy almost threw another Pick 6 today. Sooner than later teams are going to start returning those to the house.

rsot 09-22-2014 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogeltron (Post 590211)
I like the postgame look with the headphones and the garbage carved out in his head.

Haha thanks for starting my morning with a laugh

nodeal 09-22-2014 11:29 AM

Kaepernick was 29-of-37 with 245 passing yards and a 103.3 quarterback rating. He also led the 49ers with 54 rushing yards on 13 carries. I'll take it.

There's people who blame kap, and people who blame the OC. I blame the OC. I want Greg Roman fired. Arizona was BLITZING. IT'S OBVIOUS THEY WERE BLITZING! Why do you have your QB looking down the field and your WRs running deep routes?! Just throw quick passes and get it off. Really, our play-calling is trash.

vogeltron 09-28-2014 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodeal (Post 590321)
Kaepernick was 29-of-37 with 245 passing yards and a 103.3 quarterback rating. He also led the 49ers with 54 rushing yards on 13 carries. I'll take it.

There's people who blame kap, and people who blame the OC. I blame the OC. I want Greg Roman fired. Arizona was BLITZING. IT'S OBVIOUS THEY WERE BLITZING! Why do you have your QB looking down the field and your WRs running deep routes?! Just throw quick passes and get it off. Really, our play-calling is trash.

Kapernick sucks. What a moron calling that time out. I wonder who did his homework in college.

rsot 09-29-2014 05:11 AM

Well...they got the last game over the Eagles.

Packers over the Bears was something

vogeltron 09-30-2014 02:24 AM

Chiefs sure skunked the Patriots.

rsot 09-30-2014 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogeltron (Post 593020)
Chiefs sure skunked the Patriots.

That was brutal - Brady had nothing

nodeal 10-01-2014 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogeltron (Post 592694)
Kapernick sucks. What a moron calling that time out. I wonder who did his homework in college.

totally agree, there has got to be more discipline, though Harbaugh blamed himself in the post-game interviews.

Lol Brady got benched, what a rare sight.

Really looking forward to 49ers vs chiefs.

rsot 10-01-2014 04:23 AM

SF defense has been iffy...could be a rout by the Chiefs

secret storm 10-01-2014 04:36 AM

Its so dumb how the media is only focusing on brady having a bad game...........not the fact that they are NOT praising a team that barley lost to peyton manning in denver with 5 key starters out (3 of them pro bowl players) lol and cruised by miami on the road and then crushed new england with one of the worst blowouts in ne history with still 4 key starters out and (2 of them pro bowl players.)

vogeltron 10-01-2014 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 593483)
SF defense has been iffy...could be a rout by the Chiefs

I had an ugly divorce with the 49ers after 25 years. Rooted for the Ravens to beat the 49ers in the SB. Became a Chiefs fan for the third time in my life. Montana, Gerbac now Smith. I am sticking on this side now after last year.

I was surprised how well the defense has played. Andy Reid called an amazing old school physical football game on offense. That looked like the 49ers in 2011 and 2012. Run the ball and play smash mouth then play solid physical defense.

49ers look like dummy's. Back to the SB vs Ravens. You have 3 chances on the goaline to run it in with Frank Gore but you settle for 3 low % fade routes to Crabtree. That is why the 49ers lost the Superbowl. They are idiots. Jim Harbaugh might as well give his challenge flag to someone else. 30% success rate. It is time Harbaugh is fired and Tomsula is hired as head coach. Dump Kapernick too he can't make a read to save his life.

Should have had a pick 6 to lose it in Wild Card game vs Packers but was dropped. Has another pick 6 in the Carolina Playoff game but was dropped. Then at Seattle they caught them. Then Arizona two weeks and another pick 6 dropped. Then the Eagles finally caught one. This guy is a scrub, even the Frank Gore TD that is where you tell you QB great play but never throw a pass like that again because usually it is a pick 6. Then the idiotic timeout. Kapernick has the brain of a hamster. Please get rid of this moron.

rsot 10-02-2014 02:56 AM

Haha vogeltron you turncoat :FF:

vogeltron 10-02-2014 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 593851)
Haha vogeltron you turncoat :FF:

If the would release Kapernick, fire Harbaugh and Jed York would take his Diaper off and act like his uncle. Then maybe I could be a fan again. This was an ugly divorce for me. I get more satisfaction watching the 49ers lose than any other team in the NFL win.

rsot 10-02-2014 05:01 AM

Well...as long as you get some enjoyment...:d

mcmx 10-02-2014 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodeal (Post 590321)

I'm a little late on this but... It's up to the QB to adjust the play at the line and throw to his "hot read" (usually a receiver on a slant or a short route that gets open quickly) if they recognize a blitz. The OC can no longer talk to the QB through the headset as it shuts off with 15 seconds left on the playclock. Neither can he quite predict what the defense is doing before he calls a play.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodeal (Post 593436)
totally agree, there has got to be more discipline, though Harbaugh blamed himself in the post-game interviews.

Lol Brady got benched, what a rare sight.

Really looking forward to 49ers vs chiefs.

He wasn't playing too well but I wouldn't say he got "benched." They took him out cause they don't want him getting hurt. With no offensive line to protect him, they certainly don't want him getting hit in garbage time.

The Pats have serious problems on o-line, at WR, and with coaching (everything from the game-plans, defensive schemes, and offensive playcalling are horrid) Making their promising 2nd round draft pick, Dobson, a healthy scratch. Trading their best o-lineman, Mankins. Using a pass-catching, in-space type of RB (Vereen) to run up the middle instead of Ridley. Using their $12 million cornerback Revis, to play zone and off-man. The best corners like him are supposed to line up face to face with the other team's best WR and play press-man coverage. They have him doing other useless crap that isn't suiting his skillset well, same with many other players.

rsot 10-03-2014 03:23 AM

Thursday night was alright for action

nodeal 10-03-2014 12:34 PM

Vogeltron why no hate for the OC Roman? Harbaugh has gone to 3 NFC championships and one sb since he has taken over. Thats pretty successful.

Mcmx, kaep can audible and He can call the protection schemes, but if he's given formations that cant pick up the blitz what can he do?

Also it doesnt take a football genius to know arizone was going to blitz before setting up at the line. They were blitzing all day. You can watch the game at home and recognize the high probability of them blitzing before they lined up.

Fire greg roman. Greg roman should have been on the hot seat a long time ago.

nodeal 10-03-2014 12:37 PM

Brady might as well have handed the chiefs the ball on a couple of
Those plays. Agree that protecting him was part of the decision to bench, but protecting
Him only becomes a good
Idea when the game is already over before the clock runs out (either because you are too far ahead or too far behind).

Hes an amazing qb, just played a terrible game.

vogeltron 10-04-2014 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodeal (Post 594382)
Vogeltron why no hate for the OC Roman? Harbaugh has gone to 3 NFC championships and one sb since he has taken over. Thats pretty successful.

Mcmx, kaep can audible and He can call the protection schemes, but if he's given formations that cant pick up the blitz what can he do?

Also it doesnt take a football genius to know arizone was going to blitz before setting up at the line. They were blitzing all day. You can watch the game at home and recognize the high probability of them blitzing before they lined up.

Fire greg roman. Greg roman should have been on the hot seat a long time ago.

You are absolutely right about Greg Roman. They lost the Superbowl because of his play calling. Who throws three low percentage fade routes to as Richard Sherman put it "sorry receiver like Crabtree that is the result you are going to get". Well they got it. You have Frank Gore and the ground and pound.

Also I would say that 49ers team that was went to 3 NFC Championship teams was built by Mike Nolan and Mike Singletary and their ground and pound philosophy. It was Harbaugh who was able to take an offensive line with a ton of first round picks and do a few different things with it. He deserves credit for that.

Kapernick was like the Wild Cat. The read option was this new thing that was cool. Then the NFL like it always does learns how to defend it. Any way you put it Kapernick can not go through a progression he stares down receivers. You are going to see more and more interceptions unless the 49ers start running more. I never see Kapernick becoming a pocket passer like Randall Cunnigham did in Minnesota. That is the only player like that to make the change, maybe Steve Young to an extent.

The Chiefs in my opinion got the steal with Alex Smith. He has the higher football IQ without a doubt. The 49ers a few losses away from having the entire thing implode.

rsot 10-04-2014 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogeltron (Post 594539)
The Chiefs in my opinion got the steal with Alex Smith. He has the higher football IQ without a doubt. The 49ers a few losses away from having the entire thing implode.

Right on with this - let's see how Alex Smith brings it to the 49ers on Sunday

nodeal 10-05-2014 10:37 AM

I'm on vacation in texas and am going to the texas state fair when the game will be on :( I'm very upset about this.