Walmart Seller Account HiJacked - Any Advice? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > General Stealth Discussions

General Stealth Discussions Discuss other methods and ideas to stealth outside of the other sections. In other words, if it's about stealth and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 07-05-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
Default Walmart Seller Account HiJacked - Any Advice?

I wish there was a section on here to talk about Walmart seller accounts lol.

I'll start off by asking if anyone knows the phone number for walmart seller support? Or the exact email I should contact regarding account recovery?

So our walmart seller account was hacked, our emails to access the account were deleted off of the account and the perpetrator now has sole access.

I already know what we did wrong and this should never happen again...

My concern is walmarts speed in account recovery. I've contacted support already via email the day it happened and the last email I received basically said the appropriate department will contact us when there's an update...we received that email 2 days ago.

Has anyone been through this before? Any suggestions?

I think walmart should upgrade their security... Amazon doesn't allow you to delete the account email used to create the Amazon account, not sure why walmart doesn't do the same.... how are you supposed to let employees work on the account without the ability to list, delist, adjust prices, and answer customer inquiries.. the permissions section is very limited to like 3 options, and the most risky option is the one needed to make adjustments to run the account.

Hopefully someone can help give us some advice.

Thank you guys for your time
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-05-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Walmart Seller Account HiJacked - Any Advice?

I have never had my Walmart account hacked, I do know that they do not act very fast to seller inquiries, a phone number you might try is 1-800-925-6278
Old 07-05-2023
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
I have never had my Walmart account hacked, I do know that they do not act very fast to seller inquiries, a phone number you might try is 1-800-925-6278
They were responding pretty quickly until they said "they will respond when they have an update"...it really shouldn't take long to ask me questions to verify my identity so I can repossess my account. It should be clear as day all the original emails attached to the account were deleted, and I contacted them same day about the incident...crappy situation to be in.

I have tried that number and there's no help they can provide since they only deal with consumers, but I appreciate it. Thank you.

Hopefully they get back to me before my next payout, now I need to worry about my account possibly getting suspended due to orders possibly not getting fulfilled
Old 07-05-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redman View Post
They were responding pretty quickly until they said "they will respond when they have an update"...it really shouldn't take long to ask me questions to verify my identity so I can repossess my account. It should be clear as day all the original emails attached to the account were deleted, and I contacted them same day about the incident...crappy situation to be in.

I have tried that number and there's no help they can provide since they only deal with consumers, but I appreciate it. Thank you.

Hopefully they get back to me before my next payout, now I need to worry about my account possibly getting suspended due to orders possibly not getting fulfilled
I wish you the best, I have always dealt with them as they never existed, I had 1 time I did something stupid that did not effect the customers and I got a 3 month suspension.
Old 01-06-2024

Longevity: 56%

Funny mine was hijacked too and I never got it back. 100 fraud cases got me permanent suspended
Old 01-07-2024

Thanked 1,111 Times in 1,047 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

There must be a WMT seller forum you can look into.
Have you looked into your bank account linked to your WMT account?

When you sign up with WMT,they must have given you a contact number or email addr?
The reason why they are not responding could be more WMT accounts have been hacked and they are trying to find out how and where and when

Last edited by TGMT²; 02-20-2024 at 06:35 AM.