IP is the BIGGEST Problem - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 11-10-2010
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%

to be honest I am tried of people who claims IP is easy or TONS of ways around.

NO its NOT.

I am not here asking how to just change my IP address. 12 years old kid will know that these days.

I am HERE to learn how can I manage at least 4 5 different IP's from same location and same computer for my accounts??

Lets say:
I reset my modem and have brand new IP but thats only one!.

(you know what I think I have found my answer have a lot of routers and simply swap them, good idea anybody thx?)

Last edited by FRP; 11-10-2010 at 11:13 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-10-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRP View Post

I reset my modem and have brand new IP but thats only one!.
Just because you have given up and are too stubborn to learn a little doesn't mean there are not ways to manage IPs

Bang your fist and say it cant be done. It wont get you anywhere

Think about what you are saying. Everyone is doing just fine with it but since you cant get a handle on it it simply cant be done

It can. So smarten up, step back and calm down and start over. Learn a little before you decide everyone is wrong
The Following User Says Thank You to pod For This Useful Post:
lakeman (11-10-2010)
Old 11-10-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pod View Post
Just because you have given up and are too stubborn to learn a little doesn't mean there are not ways to manage IPs

Bang your fist and say it cant be done. It wont get you anywhere

Think about what you are saying. Everyone is doing just fine with it but since you cant get a handle on it it simply cant be done

It can. So smarten up, step back and calm down and start over. Learn a little before you decide everyone is wrong

an another one who claims IP is easy way around but just CLAIMS and TALKS
no action.

if that was that easy than can you tell me how you are managing 4 5 accounts from same computer and same connection?

if you just have 1 account currently selling! dont even botter with this.
Old 11-10-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

just CLAIMS and TALKS
no action.

People like you are unhelpable. So 100s are fine but since you cant get a handle on it its not actually doable?

Are you really that thick headed? Seriously?

Instead of being an ass do some bloody work.

Here is the answer you want so take it: Its impossible to manage IPs. It cant be done. There is absolutely no way at all to have more then one IP. Never been done and it never will. ... Idiot

How can you actually be helped with your attitude?
Old 11-10-2010

Longevity: 78%
Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB

mobile broadband has worked a treat for me man,im not sayin its the best choice but its definetly doin a good job,
each time i log out of one windows user account to another i get a brand new ip,you get some great deals here in the uk,surely the states will have bigger and better mobile bb deals,they have bigger and better everything else
Old 11-10-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pod View Post
People like you are unhelpable. So 100s are fine but since you cant get a handle on it its not actually doable?

Are you really that thick headed? Seriously?

Instead of being an ass do some bloody work.

Here is the answer you want so take it: Its impossible to manage IPs. It cant be done. There is absolutely no way at all to have more then one IP. Never been done and it never will. ... Idiot

How can you actually be helped with your attitude?
i dont have an attitude it just makes me sick people like you just talk but no action.

yes there is a way around to manage more than 1 IP per computer and connection which is VPN its not the best option but so far works for me. Where I am currently selling on 3 different VPN acc.

since VPN costs money and I have been limited without even selling anything on 2 of them. I dont want to waste my time and move on from VPN ASAP.

dialup is an another option where I never tried it yet but it looks like my best bet for future accs (only if I can find an external modem). Its slow but who cares as long as I can sell.

I am reading and learning a lot thanks to those who pointed at something and put me in the right track especially you GreenBean. this topic is here to share knowledge only if people like you who thinks or probably knows something share his experience. I need to know more to figure out best option.

Last edited by FRP; 11-10-2010 at 04:27 PM.
Old 11-10-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
makes me sick people like you just talk but no action.
Are you serious??? I have posted many ways to work with IPs.

Dont go blame everyone else for your weakness... Use and pay for VPNs because you are too thick to learn something that is seriously so simple to figure out its silly

There are dozens and dozens of threads on here on changing IPs... And you get pissy because you cant grasp them??? People like you are useless to a forum like this. All you want is point and click spoon feeding and when something goes wrong you come back and point at everyone but yourself

Best of luck
Old 11-10-2010
Threadstarter  

again no action but talk, if you have posted anything useful about my question can you please give me the links so I can read them.
Old 11-10-2010
Executive [VIP]

Action? What action are you looking for??

Are you even for real man? Are you actually going to stand by that managing multiple IPs is just not doable? Seriously?

You firmly believe that one computer means one IP? No way around it?

You are on your own skippy. I cant be bothered with you any more...
Old 11-10-2010
Threadstarter  

whatever pod i am already tired of u talking none sense.
Old 11-10-2010

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

What nonsense is Pod talking? I must have missed it... You need to use the search button. Your theory of having to use Vpns to get new ips is NONSENSE!
The Following User Says Thank You to lakeman For This Useful Post:
pod (11-10-2010)
Old 11-11-2010

Longevity: 77%

What about if you are located in Thailand? What is the best way to get a US IP address? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Old 11-11-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to sam123

Quote:
again no action but talk, if you have posted anything useful about my question can you please give me the links so I can read them.
Which country are you living in? US right.

Have you heard about Internet cafe or library having internet facility, I don't think it will be a problem.

I use to do same thing and also here in Thailand i buy wireless connections when i go to restaurants like Starbucks which are available every where it will cost a little but worth.

You need to work little more on this and show efforts if you want to earn, and you will get way around. Its easy just try.
Old 11-11-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to sam123

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc.123uk View Post
What about if you are located in Thailand? What is the best way to get a US IP address? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Why you want to use US IP while in Thailand make new account based in Thailand, if you are staying here for a while or permanent staying, get approved Ebay and Paypal by opening new bank account and use stealth guide, so that you can play with more stuff.

OR if your active account is in USA and you want to access the account than you may want to buy a VPN service, but i will not recommend it, if you are on short trip. I still have an idea not tried, will update after i experiment it.
Old 11-12-2010

Longevity: 80%

i dont know much about running multiple ip's with multiple accounts,some people have 10+ accounts at a time,i have no idea how they do that.For me i just have 3 different brands of routers,i put tape on each of them with my ebay id so i never confuse them and i disconnect and connect each router to the modem when i logon to ebay/paypal

you can get a cheap router at walmart for 30 bucks,there are ways you can actually change the ip of your router but i find it easier to just use several routers.Now with these new limits i may need more accts though so i need to find a better solution
Old 11-12-2010
Executive [VIP]

The way you are changing routers is exactly the same principal as changing mac addresses. You are just using the macs that are in the routers right now is all.

You can change the mac address in any of those routers by going into settings.
or

There are some good guides on here. When you have some time to spare give it a try. Once you get it going you will find it quit easy

OR, if you like the simplicity of using routers, dont get new. Get some cheap ones off ebay
Old 11-12-2010

OH MY FOR PETE'S SAKE USE HOTSPOT SHIELD! IT'S FREE, CONVENIENT, AND OVERALL SEXY! END OF STORY ABOUT PAYED VPN's.

Please thank this. I personally believe my comment was probably the most helpful out of all the comments here. LET'S MAKE A THANK RECORD :D
Old 11-12-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxilius View Post
I personally believe my comment was probably the most helpful out of all the comments here.
Sorry, but its not. Anything that hides your ip is bad bad bad. Ebay wont ask why you are hiding, they dont care. All they see is you are hiding.
Old 11-12-2010

Well what about paypal? Can they also see if you're masking your ip or not either with a free or paid VPNs?
Old 11-12-2010
Executive [VIP]

Well, paypal is actually more important in my eyes. They are the cash keepers

A good VPN can work. But a bad one is instant death. So choosing one is scary
If you need to mask or spoof your location, a good VPN is the way to go

But if its simply for IP scenarios, there are much simpler and safer ways. Changing mac address on router is the best way. You can do it in a few seconds and control it
Old 11-12-2010

Well how do you rate hotspot shield from 1-10 with 10 being the best? Let's get this straight. Rating hotspot shield on a scale of 1-10 would mean that hotspot shield works in masking your ip well for paypal and/or Ebay. However, delight me through your knowledge if hotspot shield works in masking your ip from paypal and/or Ebay in the first place. Thanks. Your knowledge is precious for passing on:D
Old 11-12-2010
Executive [VIP]

I cant rate it at all. Never used it so I have nothing to base my opinion one. But anything that hides you is bad. They can tell you are hiding so in their eyes: "why are you hiding?"... So they just turf you

It could be very good for all I know. But why hide? Why look suspicious? If you dont need to hide, dont