IP address concerns - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 02-19-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Unhappy IP address concerns

Hello everyone,

I got 4 eb accounts with 4 pp accounts up and running without any probs and all 4 are in good standing status for more than half a year. Majorly all 4 accounts are selling with quite high volume. All 4 are in separate user accnts on my PC with Win 7 OS. I logged in 1 account each time with corresponds user account with unique dynamic IP each time. My IP is dynamic and I kept log all of my IP since the beginning to prevent IP linking on an Excel spreadsheet and hundreds of IPs are being stored on my database. All cookies and Flash LSO are seperates because of separate user accounts that I used for each account. I had never mistakenly crossed signed in/out between accounts previously for this past half a year. However, the problem is today, when I logged in on one of my eb accnt including PP as well(just to check balance, didn't do any withdrawal), the IP is fine without any crossing on previous IP(I had tripled checked it), but I didn't write(paste) it down on my spreadsheet on that specific account IP that I had checked. After finished all the stuffs on that eb accnt and log out from eb and closed my mozila browser, I switched off my modem and forgot to paste the IP address on my spreadsheet. Darn it.. how could I forgot to do such important things. I'm not quite sure what is going on with me today and I lost my focus on that specific time and the stupid mistakes already done. The IP have changed when I turned on the modem again and I noted the IP down but haven't log in to any of my eb accnt since then till now because I'm afraid something bad could happen if the IP that I haven't noted it down being re-used again. I'm quite panic right now because I had missed one of the IP address that I had used to logged in on one of my accnt. I'm afraid the lost IP been re-used again and I'm quite lost now. I haven't log in into any of my accounts till now. What could I do now? Is there any way to solve this puzzles of questions. Please help, any advise will be very much appreciated. Please....forgive my bad English...

Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 72%

If you're that worried about a repeat you could always change the source of your IP's, IE. change your internet service provider.
Old 02-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 74%
Default Re: IP address concerns

Dongles are highly recommended for going stealth. Just make sure you research the company and get one with a dynamic IP. There are lots of posts about it just do a search and youll get some helpful info
Old 02-19-2013
Threadstarter  

Thank you very much for the great advise. Means I can no longer use my current service provider anymore? That is too bad because if possible I don't want to change. But by now, it seems there aren't any other alternatives....*sigh*

Thanks for the great advise by the way...appreciates it very much.
Old 02-19-2013
Threadstarter  

Just a thought and idea....if I format my pc once again and clear everything on my pc especially on the c: drive, re-install window back and creates new uesr account back and everything will be clear on my pc by that time. Log in back as usual after that, will that a good idea and will be okay? Could raise eb and pp flag because seems looks like I was log on a new machine?

Thanks
Old 02-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 72%

I'm not sure I would ditch my current provider because you didn't write down 1 IP. I mean you're not linked and you may never link for that matter.
Old 02-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

If it happened only once you CAN get away with it but there are never any guarantees. Mistakes happen
Old 02-19-2013
Threadstarter  

Yes, you're both correct. I have been reading many post on this forum since last year and most of them saying the same way. If it happens only once, I might get away with it but I agree with slim jim as well that mistakes do happens. I really need to think thoroughly over here and need to make a very wise decision to be safe. Really in a dilemma. *sigh*...will try my very best to get a suitable decision.

By the way, thank you so much to both of you. Really appreciates your thoughts very much. Thanks. Any other advise are very much welcome..

Thanks again.
Old 02-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

Continue what you are doing but build a few new stealth accounts. That is your best bet
Old 02-19-2013
Threadstarter  

Thanks slim jim and jjgold.