Account limited! Confirm available inventory! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 06-11-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default Account limited! Confirm available inventory!

Hi everyone,

I am sorry for openning a new thread but i could't find anything concret in rest of topics.

I am an ebay user for the past 1 year as a buyer,but recently i started to sell items
I have receive a messsege by paypal...i quote "significant changes to your account activity."
That is because i have have sold items worth more that 2000 Pounds in less than 1 month and draw their attention.

I did not have any ebay complain,refund or any dispute of any kind and all my customers are happy ,some of them left positive feeedback also.
I buy items from "facebook marketplace" ,social network groups, and some networks like Gumtree where i meet the sellers face to face , i pay cash and after that sell them with different price on ebay.(wich is not illegal far as i know)
My ebay account is a personal account at this moment looking for buisness upgrade in future.

Paypal limited my account and my money are frozen,they asked me to provide some information until 23 of july 2017,i have given them all they asked: photo id,proof of adress,buisness information,proof of postage of last 3 items send to customers, but i don't know what to provide them in section "Confirm available inventory" here i have 2 options: to upload invoices(what kind of invoice as long as i buy items cash,face to face with other people) or to provide supplier information.

Can you guys advice me how to find invoices (like a small guide) in my ebay sold items? Or what exactly i am looking for,or what is the correct course of action for me to lift the limitations of my account and withdraw my money.
I am new in paypal and in ebay selling 100% legit user.

Thank you very much!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-13-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Account limited! Confirm available inventory!

Depends what the stuff is, also is it used or new, and what is most believable. If they are one-off items, there is nothing wrong with showing evidence that you bought on gumtree or wherever, maybe the advert, plus make a paper receipt for it.

Otherwise the other option is to edit a few receipts, charity shop ones might be ok too.

If new goods, then it could be receipts from a supplier or shop.

Just look at what makes sense.
Old 06-13-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth
Old 06-13-2017

Longevity: 41%

There should be a 'this doesn't apply to me' option.. select that and tell them you buy things locally from garage sales, craigslist, etc. to sell on Ebay. Those places do not have supplier information/receipts/etc.
Old 06-14-2017

Longevity: 40%

Hello,
I got the exact same problem.
I gave them postage info for other products I knew had arrived and for invoices, I first sent a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ PDF invoice I had created with MSWord. It was rejected. Maybe I should have printed it and scanned it and then sent the jpg. More believeable. So I called them and said I bought things from garage sales, people... and got away with that... But they issued a warning for receiving direct payments (avoiding fees...) and not product payments...
Hope this helps.