[Guide] [Account Restored] Permanent Limitation (with 180-day hold) - Page 18 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 06-10-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: [Guide] [Account Restored] Permanent Limitation (with 180-day hold)

Congrats Chinli
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-11-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%

Thank y'all
Old 06-15-2022

Longevity: 10%

My account was permanently limited,I have been following the advice of this post since last month and guess what!!!Today my PayPal account has been Restored,am so happy.i have been sending the emails oh my gosh I didn't expect this to work.thanks to the one who made the post
The Following User Says Thank You to Linabee For This Useful Post:
HangInThere (12-29-2022)
Old 06-19-2022

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linabee View Post
My account was permanently limited,I have been following the advice of this post since last month and guess what!!!Today my PayPal account has been Restored,am so happy.i have been sending the emails oh my gosh I didn't expect this to work.thanks to the one who made the post
very good! Happy to hear you restored your account! :-)
Old 10-06-2023

Longevity: 3%

Hi, this morning I woke up with the notification that PayPal permanently limitated my company Business account. Let me specify that i live in Italy, Europe. At first i thought it might have been due to some issue linked with some bad client or stuff like that even if i was very surprised. My business is really clean and probably never had any issue in 3+ years im moving x00000€s each year but, due to the big amount oftransactions, you never know what might have been the problem.After a while i noticed that (at the same hour 1.08am) also my personal account was limited(6+ years old, 155€ balance) , my mum account was limited (8+ years old, 10k€ balance) and my girlfriend's one too(4+ years old, 0€ balance), all of them were used on the same devices I use my company one, which I thought was the problem that affected all the others.

After a couple hours i got a text from a close friend that he had been limited too(at 1.17am). I used that account on some of my devices in the past, proabably 2+ years ago. His account recently had some sort of issue and his balance is currently -5€. Basically he had some automatic payments (spotify, apple and stuff like that) that failed due to lack of funds on linked bank. We then investigated and found out that also 2 other people that used his account in the past (or he used theirs) were limited(still at 1.17am). We are still waiting answers from his dad and other people that could have been affected by this issue.

So my guess is that those credit problems he had, even though we are talking about very small amounts and that sounds weird, let the system to permantently limit him and then automatically limited all the accounts somehow linked to the same devices and stuff like that. That explains why "my" accounts were affected despite nothing different than usual was done with them.

To sum up, one account seems to have caused the permanent limit to at least 6 other accounts. My main aim now is to recover at least the business one first as I daily use it for working. What's your opinion about the possibility of this happening? At the end of the day everything seems to be linked to something which did not involve at all any of my (or my relatives) accounts.

I already emailed service@paypal.com, executiveoffice@paypal.com, aup@paypal.com, dan.schulman@paypal.com, ppelce@paypal.com and crc@paypal.com asking to lift the ban (i didnt mention the whole problem yet, just asked to lift the ban as i have never violated the Acceptable Use Policy). I would also hear opinions about sharing the whole story or not.

Should i also file a BBB complaint or should i wait some time to try to get it sorted? If you also can recommend any other post I could read to get help i would really appreciate. Shall I do the "procedure" to try lifting the ban for all the accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal...-day-hold.html) togheter, separate but simultaneously or just do one by one?
Is it possible that a couple euro negative balance could have lead to all this whole situation?
Old 10-06-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorandest View Post
Hi, this morning I woke up with the notification that PayPal permanently limitated my company Business account. Let me specify that i live in Italy, Europe. At first i thought it might have been due to some issue linked with some bad client or stuff like that even if i was very surprised. My business is really clean and probably never had any issue in 3+ years im moving x00000€s each year but, due to the big amount oftransactions, you never know what might have been the problem.After a while i noticed that (at the same hour 1.08am) also my personal account was limited(6+ years old, 155€ balance) , my mum account was limited (8+ years old, 10k€ balance) and my girlfriend's one too(4+ years old, 0€ balance), all of them were used on the same devices I use my company one, which I thought was the problem that affected all the others.

After a couple hours i got a text from a close friend that he had been limited too(at 1.17am). I used that account on some of my devices in the past, proabably 2+ years ago. His account recently had some sort of issue and his balance is currently -5€. Basically he had some automatic payments (spotify, apple and stuff like that) that failed due to lack of funds on linked bank. We then investigated and found out that also 2 other people that used his account in the past (or he used theirs) were limited(still at 1.17am). We are still waiting answers from his dad and other people that could have been affected by this issue.

So my guess is that those credit problems he had, even though we are talking about very small amounts and that sounds weird, let the system to permantently limit him and then automatically limited all the accounts somehow linked to the same devices and stuff like that. That explains why "my" accounts were affected despite nothing different than usual was done with them.

To sum up, one account seems to have caused the permanent limit to at least 6 other accounts. My main aim now is to recover at least the business one first as I daily use it for working. What's your opinion about the possibility of this happening? At the end of the day everything seems to be linked to something which did not involve at all any of my (or my relatives) accounts.

I already emailed service@paypal.com, executiveoffice@paypal.com, aup@paypal.com, dan.schulman@paypal.com, ppelce@paypal.com and crc@paypal.com asking to lift the ban (i didnt mention the whole problem yet, just asked to lift the ban as i have never violated the Acceptable Use Policy). I would also hear opinions about sharing the whole story or not.

Should i also file a BBB complaint or should i wait some time to try to get it sorted? If you also can recommend any other post I could read to get help i would really appreciate. Shall I do the "procedure" to try lifting the ban for all the accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal...-day-hold.html) togheter, separate but simultaneously or just do one by one?
Is it possible that a couple euro negative balance could have lead to all this whole situation?

1 penny negative balance will lead to suspension....
Old 10-11-2023
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorandest View Post

Hey. It's great that you have already done your own investigation, but not sure why you didn't include your findings in your emails. They won't do the work for you unless you go through the BBB (for US accounts) or other legal means.

You should address your business account and the source account (with the negative funds). I don't have experience with this cause of limitation, but I would assume it's fixable. Meanwhile, explain everything regarding your business account, since it's not actually associated with your friend.

Good luck
Old 10-16-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum Rorandest - all the best as you master stealth