[Guide] [Account Restored] Permanent Limitation (with 180-day hold) - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 01-25-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
Default Re: [Guide] [Account Restored] Permanent Limitation (with 180-day hold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koloko1 View Post
Shiet..my account was already verified , but prolly it was linked with my 1st account (i was selling e-goods for 1 year with no issues , real one,verified) and it got banned 1 month ago..on the first account paypal stated that i violated ToS somehow..on my 2nd one they stated that due to high risk evolved they perm limited it , without a warning or something...got like 1.5k euros locked on both ..hoping to withdraw them in 6 months
Sorry to hear that. You mentioned that it was probably linked to your old account, which had just been banned a month ago; I'm sure most people would agree that it is a certainty, especially if they were both genuine accounts, and obviously if they were both on the same name and address.

This guide won't work for a second account, unfortunately, as that is already a violation of their policy. I would instead suggest you place your efforts into your first account - try and remember what possible reasons they had to ban you in the first place, then make your case to the executive office of escalations, either by email or BBB.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-25-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheyBannedMe View Post
Same here. Selling egoods, perm banned 2 days ago. They did initially tmp limit the account and I sent em ID, but they perm banned about a day later. I've already opened BBB dispute.

They might be doing their bans in waves?
They might ban in waves after observing a pattern in stealth accounts (such as a certain VPN, or VCC I think you call it), but if it's a genuine account, it's almost always going to be triggered by a flag (spike in sales, change in country, or perhaps in your case, an obligatory verification process).

So they only asked you for ID? No supplier invoices or proof of fulfillment?

Last edited by HangInThere; 01-25-2020 at 05:47 AM.
Old 01-25-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
I didn't read everything on this thread but emailing the right department is key. I cannot remember off the top of my head but I had a similar email back in 2017. Was a "permanent ban" ....

I responded to that email and I think either that same day or next day they then requested I send copies of receipts for items they picked at random that I had recently sold. Did that and ended up getting my account restored.

I have learned there truly is no such thing as an impossible restriction, limitation etc. Assuming you had a business account your dealing with people who have the ability if they so chose to, to override any restriction placed. Any restriction.

You have to be competent, and usually because its via email you have to be able to communicate properly and respectfully. Being able to right a proper email goes a long, long way.

At the end of the day, its human beings reviewing everything we do. Trigger their emotion and problem solved. Its not easy, but this thread is proof, and I've done it plenty times myself.
My favorite post on this thread. Thank you for sharing!
Old 01-25-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chokolat222 View Post
Hi. Does anyone have a direct email address where I can email Paypal?
Thanks
In short, it's executiveoffice@paypal.com for lifting permanent limitations, but you have to give it a great deal of thought, time and conciseness. Think of it as a lifeline - don't waste it.

In case they don't answer, consider it a failed attempt, revise your wording, perhaps your tone, then submit it as a complaint via the BBB or other appropriate governing bodies, where they will have to respond eventually.
The Following User Says Thank You to HangInThere For This Useful Post:
PeaceAndLove (04-13-2020)
Old 03-09-2020

Longevity: 47%

Has anyone recently had any luck getting their account back through the steps mentioned here?

My business account along with my private one got limited two weeks ago. Real info, existing for several years without any problems, not a single day in negative or anything.

I put together a lengthy letter already on Thursdays and sent to the mentioned email addresses, opened cases with BBB and Ombudsman, but no answer so far.

If I won't hear back from them till the end of the week, I'll probably go forward and contact a lawyer on the issue.
Old 04-17-2020

Longevity: 23%

I am also wondering if anyone has recently succeeded.
I have also blocked private real eBay account.
Frozen for 180 days is £29.000
I was selling hand sanitizer on eBay UK
An eBay & PayPal account was opened in 2009. Ebay account has

500 positive feedback. I used all the time, but I bought more (small sales).
I don't have a bank account on my PayPal account ... I've never needed to withdraw before. When I had money on PayPal I always used them for shopping.
The Following User Says Thank You to popek1990 For This Useful Post:
brobanger (04-30-2020)
Old 04-18-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by popek1990 View Post

I don't have a bank account on my PayPal account ... I've never needed to withdraw before. When I had money on PayPal I always used them for shopping.
Sorry to hear. Out of curiosity, were you fulfilling the orders yourself or dropshipping?
Old 04-19-2020

I fulfilling all orders myself.
All orders sent by time.
Customer is happy. Return rate 4,66%
All return requested are resolve.
Ebay unlock my account.
Old 04-22-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by popek1990 View Post

Hi there, sorry to hear that. The culprit here is simply what you were selling - hand sanitizer is perfectly fine to sell in theory, but obviously, with the pandemic going on, you would have been selling the most demanded product in the world.

PayPal's algorithm is only going to see this as a spike, which they translate as a risk. Unfortunately, their algorithm is unlikely to go as far as knowing there is a pandemic disease and therefore expecting higher sales of sanitizing products (if they know what you're selling in the first place).

If your account goes back to 2009, then I strongly believe this limitation is just a false-positive. Send a nice and clear email to executiveoffice@paypal.com, then you'll probably have to wait a number of weeks at this point.

Last edited by HangInThere; 04-22-2020 at 09:53 AM.
Old 04-25-2020

HanginThere,
Thank you for creating this thread, it's extremely informative and whilst I have spent a couple hours reading through it all I am going to start again from the beginning and maticulously take the steps you have outlined in excalating to the executive level.

I am in a similar situation as popek1990 but before I go ahead and present my case in letter form I was hoping if I give just a brief outline of my case if you could shed some light on if you think I might stand a chance in getting the 180 day PP limitation lifted.

UK PayPal, UK eBay, legit documents, my own personal account since 2008. Spent time in the US and just before the pandemic came back to the UK. Started to stock up on some Face Masks and had them sent to friends in the US. I sold them at auction starting at $0.99 and never allowing them to end at an extortionate rate, I did list allot of them though. The most I was making on a mask was $3. My goal was to distribute these at a fair price, i sometimes took a loss. I imported from China and only KN95 not N95 so that it did not put a strain on the health system they are also not intended or allowed for medical use.

No issues with eBay. at $10000 PayPal triggered a temporary limit. I provided all the requested documents. Tracking, passport, supplier invoices, proof of address. 10 days later I get the 180 ban on Acceptable Use Policy. I can't find anywhere in the PP policy that i have violated. Am I Missing something? I sold at fair prices distributing a much needed product. I have messages of thanks and praise from buyers. 100% feedback rating.

Any insight most appreciated. I am also reading instances where 180 days and at the end of it PP take your money and do not let you remit it to your bank account. Paypal to Paypal payment.

Thanks in advance, popek, as your situation is similar please keep us updated.
Old 04-26-2020

Thanks for the information - its all very helpful
Old 04-30-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTimmington View Post
I am also reading instances where 180 days and at the end of it PP take your money and do not let you remit it to your bank account. Paypal to Paypal payment.
You`ll not be able to send funds from PP to PP after 180 days limit. But you can remit funds to BankAccount, may be with some penalties (chargebacks).
Old 04-30-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobanger View Post
You`ll not be able to send funds from PP to PP after 180 days limit. But you can remit funds to BankAccount, may be with some penalties (chargebacks).

No i was saying that PayPal steal all your money and basically its a payment from your PayPal to PayPal services for damages. I've seen it mentioned on the forum so i am very worried about this happening to me.
Old 04-30-2020

Longevity: 37%

Thanks for this!
Old 05-01-2020

hi there, i have a personal account at paypal, they limited my account too and holds 4690 USD for 180 days, never had this before, may i get some help from you on what to do against this?
Old 05-02-2020

Longevity: 33%

we can help me with my italian account have 12 years, suspended from yesterday with 2000 euro
:(
Old 05-03-2020

Longevity: 32%

Guys if Paypal has limited your account for 180 days then you ARE NOT going to get it back until the 180 days end of story.
Old 05-03-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavenchen View Post
hi there, i have a personal account at paypal, they limited my account too and holds 4690 USD for 180 days, never had this before, may i get some help from you on what to do against this?
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Old 05-03-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyboucher View Post
Guys if Paypal has limited your account for 180 days then you ARE NOT going to get it back until the 180 days end of story.
And then are cases of people not getting their money after the 180 days either, sadly :(
Old 05-03-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyboucher View Post
99% of the time this seems to be the case but there are reports on here of some people getting them back.
Old 05-05-2020

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTimmington View Post
99% of the time this seems to be the case but there are reports on here of some people getting them back.
I've got it back every single time
The Following User Says Thank You to Ozzie_Stealth For This Useful Post:
TimTimmington (05-11-2020)
Old 05-05-2020

Longevity: 50%

I am also having similar situation.

Account is stealth. Everything is new (Ip, phone number, bank account, etc..)

Last 2 weeks after payment has been sent to my account, paypal asked me (Immediatelly) for documents (like ID, proof of supplier and description of goods which I sold).
I sent it to them as soon as possible and from that time, I was also waiting for their reply.
Next day, my account was back to normal. I was so happy to hear that!

From that time, I did not sell anything new. (I sold 5 items each 30gbp – unbranded clothing - tracksuit)

Yesterday, they have limited my account again – and again asked for same documents but for different item( same item but for different buyer).
Can you please let me know why they limit peoples accounts more than 1 time?

I think I have not done anything wrong. If there will be a problem with buyer, I would be more than happy to refund him.

Please let me know your opinion. Because I sent them everything and I really dont understand why I must send them everythin again. I am just worried they will limit the account for ever like they always do....

Thank you