One final checkup before I go through with a new account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 10-20-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
Default One final checkup before I go through with a new account

I need paypal to sell some items on ebay (they are just personal items I am not a seller). My paypal account was broke several years ago for buying bitcoin and I never fixed it and now I can't be unbanned its "final". The plan right now is to use someone elses name and address and location that I know as well as their own laptop and their own id verification and bank account if necessary etc.

I am just wanting to make sure that I am not linked to my current home address or through any other way.

I am asking if using phone tethering would give it away or link accounts in some way?

I am going to use the laptop here at my home for convenience but use the internet from the other persons phone on the laptop. Would this be ok?

And if I take pictures from the other persons phone would that reveal location information on pictures I put on ebay if taken here?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: One final checkup before I go through with a new account

Okay 1 more question and hopefully I'm just being paranoid and overly cautious (I doubt it though).

I was logged into my linked ebay account to the limited paypal one that I tried to sell items on recently and I look up future items that I will be listing for price references on the hopefully newly setup paypal/ebay setup under someone else. Would this be linked -_- ?
Old 10-21-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by combosaiyan View Post
I need paypal to sell some items on ebay (they are just personal items I am not a seller). My paypal account was broke several years ago for buying bitcoin and I never fixed it and now I can't be unbanned its "final". The plan right now is to use someone elses name and address and location that I know as well as their own laptop and their own id verification and bank account if necessary etc.

I am just wanting to make sure that I am not linked to my current home address or through any other way.

I am asking if using phone tethering would give it away or link accounts in some way?

I am going to use the laptop here at my home for convenience but use the internet from the other persons phone on the laptop. Would this be ok?

And if I take pictures from the other persons phone would that reveal location information on pictures I put on ebay if taken here?
I highly recommend you actually read the stealth guide based on your questions.
Old 10-21-2020
Threadstarter  

I don't see how the full stealth mode applies to me. I know the person that I will be working with to just sell some items on ebay. Everything is legit and any proof required is fine for paypal or ebay. I just need to be sure there is no trace to my location. I will be using the other persons laptop and their phone to tether.

I am just wondering if tethering reveals location or if taking photos would (I read on the forum saying to remove the data details on pics which I will do. Along with taking new photos and not doing them the same way as previous listings. I know how to cover myself to avoid any basic algorithm detections.)

But also if just by me having searched already for some of the items I would be listing in the future would be any connection. Does Ebay relay this info to PP? If the algorithm goes this far then theres not much I can do. I would think this goes to an extreme so hopefully this wouldnt be used to connect to my location.

The last one was my main question that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere
Old 10-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by combosaiyan View Post
Does Ebay relay this info to PP?
Even if they are considered separate companies, quite a lot of info is easy to relay
Old 10-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Ok then just this question. How safe is phone tethering? If I turn off the wifi at home and im using a totally different laptop with it I should be ok right?

I'm only trying to avoid any connection to my homes wifi. The signal from mobile tethering doesnt pinpoint location the same way does it?

Last edited by combosaiyan; 10-21-2020 at 03:20 PM.
Old 10-21-2020

Longevity: 28%

Just read Stealth Book. It has all answers you need