Furious With PayPal!! - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 11-06-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
Default Re: Furious With PayPal!!

I’ve submitted it on the message area but they literally don’t seem to care what I submit
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-06-2020

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

keep appealing,you cant be the only one .
There are places like hotels,library,mail stations,where different people log on and off.
Old 11-06-2020
Threadstarter  

Exactly. I’m still waiting for this illusive call back. He told me it could be up to 72 hours but would probably be within 24 hours. It’s been 48 hours almost and still no call. If the idiots don’t call me back by tomorrow I will phone them with all guns blazing.
Old 11-08-2020

Longevity: 90%

please keep us updated.
Old 11-08-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofit View Post
Exactly. I’m still waiting for this illusive call back. He told me it could be up to 72 hours but would probably be within 24 hours. It’s been 48 hours almost and still no call. If the idiots don’t call me back by tomorrow I will phone them with all guns blazing.
THey rarely call people back.
So be ready to call them tomorrow
Old 11-08-2020

72 hours,24 hours,etc are what they posted from days gone by,there is just huge backlogs of disputes ,inquiries they have to tackle.
You are in a low priority queue,you are guilty until proved innocent,Paypal has a seller forum,some Paypal reps do show up ,go see if you can ask question or get a rep.
The reason I said you are guilty until proved innocent is because their software caught you with the same IP address,there is no way to tell if you are the previous offender as far as their current policy is concerned,so you have to prove otherwise.
Old 11-10-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
72 hours,24 hours,etc are what they posted from days gone by,there is just huge backlogs of disputes ,inquiries they have to tackle.
You are in a low priority queue,you are guilty until proved innocent,Paypal has a seller forum,some Paypal reps do show up ,go see if you can ask question or get a rep.
The reason I said you are guilty until proved innocent is because their software caught you with the same IP address,there is no way to tell if you are the previous offender as far as their current policy is concerned,so you have to prove otherwise.
Well, they never called back. I have called them 3 times since then and stay on hold for around 30 minutes each time and then the line goes dead and disconnects me.

They ignore all messages on the message centre now. But I’m not giving up.

I have proven to them I am not the other user because my PayPal information matches my passport and the other user in question was apparently male. I’ve sent them screenshots of feedback, proof of delivery, a message from the buyer saying they are not going to start a dispute at any point. I have every bit of evidence for any logical human to remove my account limitations... but this is PayPal. I will not be giving up.

I need a list of email addresses for PayPal representatives. I found an old list on this forum but many of the emails are no longer working and the email gets returned by outlook.

As far as I’m concerned, they’ve stolen from me. They’ve taken their fee and stolen my money without a valid reason. My passport and proof of identity should’ve been more than enough to remove my limits.
Old 11-10-2020

Go to paypal seller forum
Old 11-11-2020
Threadstarter  

I spent 2 hours on hold this morning to talk to those PIECES OF **** - I got a snotty pompous representative who tried telling me there’s nothing that can be done... after I got finished grilling him, he agreed to get a manager to call me back... then all of a sudden PURPOSEFULLY DISCONNECTED THE CALL.

I am raging.
Old 11-11-2020

yo may want to have your own ISP in the future,it could happen again
Old 11-11-2020

Longevity: 44%

Have you considered at all the very real possibility that you're just going to have to wait out the 180 days to get your money and that you would be better served finding something constructive to do with the time that you are spending on this most likely futile endeavor?
The Following User Says Thank You to bytor3k For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (11-11-2020)
Old 11-11-2020

The problem is she cant sell more on Ebay as her Paypal account is restricted,she would have to find other venues to sell,or find someone she trusts to sell for her,I know Liveauctioneer reaches buyers worldwide,you can go to its site and find a local dealer and ask them to sell for you.
Some dealers would allow you to upload picture and description yourself
I did that years ago,a dealer in NYC and their fees are competitive.
Old 11-12-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bytor3k View Post
Have you considered at all the very real possibility that you're just going to have to wait out the 180 days to get your money and that you would be better served finding something constructive to do with the time that you are spending on this most likely futile endeavor?
Of course I’ve considered this. If this was a stealth account or an account that wasn’t 100% legit I would be more accepting. But this is a 100% legit account, matching ID, good feedback and my first transaction selling. They’re also holding over £500 pounds that belongs to me.

If we all just accept things and let corporations push us around then these sorts of situations will continue and become even more widespread.

I’ve never known a company be so completely unwilling to listen to reason and logic and be down right underhanded in their actions.
The Following User Says Thank You to sickofit For This Useful Post:
johnniedoehe (11-14-2020)
Old 11-12-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
The problem is she cant sell more on Ebay as her Paypal account is restricted,she would have to find other venues to sell,or find someone she trusts to sell for her,I know Liveauctioneer reaches buyers worldwide,you can go to its site and find a local dealer and ask them to sell for you.
Some dealers would allow you to upload picture and description yourself
I did that years ago,a dealer in NYC and their fees are competitive.
Yeah this is true - plus, I really needed that money. I sold something precious to me in order to generate funds for Christmas. Covid has affected my work and my income so I have to supplement it by doing other things like selling items. PayPal has literally screwed me.

If I was to create a stealth PayPal using IPBurger and use that new PayPal to sell on my existing eBay - would they link the account because of the eBay connection? Or does it not link because they aren’t the same company anymore (eBay and PayPal)
Old 11-12-2020

Longevity: 61%

Raging and Furious. Throw some fast cars into the mix and I can see this turning into a very popular movie franchise.
Old 11-12-2020

Longevity: 44%

You do also realize that these same PP reps that you expect to help you can also flag your account for an AUP review and guarantee that you never get any of your money.

If you're working them into a state that they are risking their job by purposely hanging up on you, it's only a matter of time until one of them flags your account
Old 11-12-2020
Super Moderator

Let me help you here... have the mindset that PP will almost never do anything for you.

Whenever they ban you , your best bet is just create some new stealth accounts and start selling again.

Otherwise it's usually just a waste of energy and time
Old 11-13-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Let me help you here... have the mindset that PP will almost never do anything for you.

Whenever they ban you , your best bet is just create some new stealth accounts and start selling again.

Otherwise it's usually just a waste of energy and time
Yeah, I'm beginning to think like this. My best bet is to try to convince the buyer to help me out...but they are being really awkward about it.

I could just take a risk, refund them and then ask them to send me the funds via bank transfer...but its a big gamble.

I personally don't think paypal will release these funds after 180 days, so many people have issues like this with them.
Old 11-13-2020
Super Moderator

I mean if the account means a lot to you do try, you got nothing to lose.

I'm advising you to start making some new stealth accounts right now while you work on your old one.

This way no matter what, you always have that income coming in.
Old 11-14-2020

I’ve never known a company be so completely unwilling to listen to reason and logic and be down right underhanded in their actions.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The problem is in cyberspace ,how do they know you are not the person they banned?
You need to prove you are not that person.
letter wont work,anyone here can ship up a letter,prove your landlord has this set up
Old 11-14-2020

you should get your money back,make sure you bank account linked is still good
Old 11-14-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The problem is in cyberspace ,how do they know you are not the person they banned?
You need to prove you are not that person.
letter wont work,anyone here can ship up a letter,prove your landlord has this set up
I’ve sent them my passport (which is legit and matched my account), proof of address, proof of the WiFi being shared, proof of receipt of goods by buyer, proof that the buyer is happy and is not intending to file a charge back. They just simply don’t care. Regardless of what I submit to them, they are unwilling to listen.