PayPal Limited - Please Help Me.. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 02-18-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%
Question PayPal Limited - Please Help Me..

Hello there, fellow members of Aspkin.

Today and yesterday were the most unluckiest days I've had in a while. As you probably may know why I am here, my account has been limited due to a large volume of transactions (I suppose so). So, let me tell you the story from the beginning.

I was trying to exchange my Bitcoin to my PayPal account since I don't have any other way to do so without being made to pay a lot of fees. I was withdrawing e.g. $300-400 per day to my bank account so I don't get suspected of anything. Well, all good till 3 days ago, when they asked for my information, my ID, my bank statement, you probably already know. I uploaded them, waited for 1 day, then BOOM, You can't use PayPal anymore. Now, being on this forum shed some light at the end of the road. I saw some stories here that people have passed through this. I want to tell you what I did till now:

- made a tweet and it kinda blew up and @askpaypal saw it and they dm'ed me but nothing more, they just put me on hold for 2 days
- received an email that my account will be closed (We regret to inform you that we're initiating the closure of your PayPal account. This measure is necessary to protect us from potential financial losses) HOWEVER they said I can appeal it
- called but due to COVID, their phones are off the line

I am a newbie here and I saw that the owner of this website is selling an e-book, is that an e-book of how to lift this kind of limitation? If the answer is yes from you, then I'm going to buy it. But if it is no, what should I do? These were my money to pay my college, and I know it may sound weird, but these were my ONLY money.. and I know they don't care that I'm desperate so I really need a way to get this somewhere. I'll be waiting for an answer from you, guys. Thank you a lot for having this forum and especially thank you in advance for helping me. And I'm sorry if I made this post without seeing ALL of the posts but if you can guys link me somewhere that would be great.

King regards,
Razw

Last edited by Razw; 02-18-2021 at 11:33 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-18-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: PayPal Limited - Please Help Me..

The stealth guide is going to teach you how to open a new account and how to operate one so you don't get suspended.

The forum is here to support you once you understand what the guide's methods are with more info.

Your current account is gone for good.
Old 02-18-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
The stealth guide is going to teach you how to open a new account and how to operate one so you don't get suspended.

The forum is here to support you once you understand what the guide's methods are with more info.

Your current account is gone for good.
Thanks for telling me that about the stealth guide.

However, I saw some threads (e.g. https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal...-day-hold.html) in which people said they have recovered the accounts. I wasn't doing anything illegal on my account, all the information is real as the documents were too. Do you really think I can do nothing but just forget about this?
Old 02-18-2021

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razw View Post
Thanks for telling me that about the stealth guide.

However, I saw some threads (e.g. https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal...-day-hold.html) in which people said they have recovered the accounts. I wasn't doing anything illegal on my account, all the information is real as the documents were too. Do you really think I can do nothing but just forget about this?
Relax, they will release the funds after 180 days.
As long as it was on your real name.
Old 02-18-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebay.slayer View Post
Relax, they will release the funds after 180 days.
As long as it was on your real name.
Well, I already knew that. It’s just that I need the PayPal account and/or the funds taken out faster. :(
Old 02-18-2021

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

you have to wait 180 days to have your fund,make sure you keep the bank account already linked to your Paypal account.
Old 03-22-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razw View Post
Well, I already knew that. It’s just that I need the PayPal account and/or the funds taken out faster. :(
Very slim to zero chance of getting funds faster