not a buyer/seller- limited when withdrawing - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-16-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 15%
Default not a buyer/seller- limited when withdrawing

never sold or bought anything. not a business. used my fully verified non stealth PayPal for a year almost daily, using it to book flights, pay for takeaway food deliveries and most importantly- to fund my UK bookie account and withdraw any winnings(totally legal and actively encouraged in the uk)

long story short have been depositing and withdrawing to my bookie (betvictor) for months with no problems. have withdrawn almost 5k in total before and withdrawn to my bank from PayPal.

few days i ago won big (10k gbp) and withdrew it all from betvictor to PayPal. i was aware of the fact PayPal like to keep money in their accounts and **** people over so i decided to only withdraw 3k to begin(my biggest previous withdrawal was 1k/again no problems). anyway they gave me a 24 hour delay so i waited

came back today, the minute after the withdrawal was supposed to go through, declined, and account perm banned for violating aup- 10k stuck in the account.

like honestly, what have i violated? i feel absolutely sick. i have done nothing wrong, it's just obviously they have seen the increase in the withdrawal and decided to screw me and keep my money. they work with bookeis in the uk here and offer their services to clients.

i don't know what to do. i drafted an e-mail and have sent it out as an appeal as well as complaining to various ombudsman's here in the uk. it's depressing. i do honestly feel so low, it's scary

i guess my question is, are they really going to steal all my money after 180 days assuming i don't get it back before then in some sort of appeal/ i mean, i haven't sold anything, how could they charge me? the e-mail didn't say anything about the 2500 charges....

gah help me........ please
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-16-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 18%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: not a buyer/seller- limited when withdrawing

If the account was limited due to AUP theres a good chance theyll try to steal that money and youll never see it again.
You say its your REAL account with your REAL details on it. Time to get a lawyer involved.
Old 08-16-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,552 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by telltheking1 View Post
never sold or bought anything. not a business. used my fully verified non stealth PayPal for a year almost daily, using it to book flights, pay for takeaway food deliveries and most importantly- to fund my UK bookie account and withdraw any winnings(totally legal and actively encouraged in the uk)

long story short have been depositing and withdrawing to my bookie (betvictor) for months with no problems. have withdrawn almost 5k in total before and withdrawn to my bank from PayPal.

few days i ago won big (10k gbp) and withdrew it all from betvictor to PayPal. i was aware of the fact PayPal like to keep money in their accounts and **** people over so i decided to only withdraw 3k to begin(my biggest previous withdrawal was 1k/again no problems). anyway they gave me a 24 hour delay so i waited

came back today, the minute after the withdrawal was supposed to go through, declined, and account perm banned for violating aup- 10k stuck in the account.

like honestly, what have i violated? i feel absolutely sick. i have done nothing wrong, it's just obviously they have seen the increase in the withdrawal and decided to screw me and keep my money. they work with bookeis in the uk here and offer their services to clients.

i don't know what to do. i drafted an e-mail and have sent it out as an appeal as well as complaining to various ombudsman's here in the uk. it's depressing. i do honestly feel so low, it's scary

i guess my question is, are they really going to steal all my money after 180 days assuming i don't get it back before then in some sort of appeal/ i mean, i haven't sold anything, how could they charge me? the e-mail didn't say anything about the 2500 charges....

gah help me........ please

AUP = they won't give that money back.

So best is to find a lawyer to talk about these things and see what they can do for you. Fight it for sure.
Old 08-16-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
If the account was limited due to AUP theres a good chance theyll try to steal that money and youll never see it again.
You say its your REAL account with your REAL details on it. Time to get a lawyer involved.
i thought it was only if you have a business account, ie selling stuff that they charge you, for individual transactions 2500 each

if i am not selling anything how can they charge me? my transactions are literally just deposits to my bookie and payments to my local food delivery..

yes my account 100% me. will a lawyer defend me sort of he wins he gets a percentage? as opposed to me paying by the hour. man this is depressing. it's ****ing frau
Old 08-16-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 18%

Contact a lawyer and explain the situation to him and see what he says. Noone here can answer to you what their fees will be.
Old 08-16-2021
Threadstarter  

i guess as being in the uk it will be different to the us. i am going to look at taking them to court, small claims court. if anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Old 08-17-2021

Longevity: 38%

Damn... hope you get it back. I'd also like top know exactly what the suspension was for...
Old 08-17-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,552 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 50%

Quote:
i guess as being in the uk it will be different to the us. i am going to look at taking them to court, small claims court. if anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Just call a lawyer right now and ask about this.

Keep us updated also.
Old 08-17-2021

Activity: 86%
Longevity: 46%

it is a usual practice of paypal to indefinitely suspended bigger accounts and accounts with sudden volume spikes

what you made wrong? the question is easy to answer , people who use bookies for large amounts of legitimate money would simply withdraw to their bank account in order to avoid risks while people who fear something try to hide the money using third party services

in this case I would simply send a refund to the sender and ask them to pay in a different way. taking paypal to court would be expensive and a refund should be a better solution
Old 08-17-2021
Threadstarter  

i can't send a refund.. there's no option on the payment by betvictor to do that. there are no options on any of payments sent to me to send a refund
Old 08-17-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
it is a usual practice of paypal to indefinitely suspended bigger accounts and accounts with sudden volume spikes

what you made wrong? the question is easy to answer , people who use bookies for large amounts of legitimate money would simply withdraw to their bank account in order to avoid risks while people who fear something try to hide the money using third party services

in this case I would simply send a refund to the sender and ask them to pay in a different way. taking paypal to court would be expensive and a refund should be a better solution
this is an idea though, i guess any payment that is sent to me i should be able to refund, right? would you have any info about this?

trying to upload a pic of the payment but it just won't let me

Last edited by telltheking1; 08-17-2021 at 02:36 PM.
Old 08-17-2021

Quote:
this is an idea though, i guess any payment that is sent to me i should be able to refund, right? would you have any info about this?

trying to upload a pic of the payment but it just won't let me
yes , refund is always possible and you should use it if the sender is trustworthy , then they could send elsewhere , even if you are blacklisted on all UK banks you should still be able to go to one of those shady online outfits that do not do credit checks and withdraw 20% to each

there must be a refund button somewhere , so far I have not seen payments in any of my accounts where refund was forbidden
Old 08-17-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
yes , refund is always possible and you should use it if the sender is trustworthy , then they could send elsewhere , even if you are blacklisted on all UK banks you should still be able to go to one of those shady online outfits that do not do credit checks and withdraw 20% to each
the sender is www.betvictor.com they are winnings. they are company, perhaps they would just go directly into my bookie account? i cannot see the option to refund, should i contact PayPal support? i am not blacklisted on any banks and have never had any issues with PayPal before
Old 08-17-2021
Threadstarter  

i just can't see the refund option. and i am worried as i am limited i won't be able to initiate the refund myself
Old 08-17-2021

Quote:
i just can't see the refund option. and i am worried as i am limited i won't be able to initiate the refund myself
then call them and ask them how refund can be done

if they decided to keep the money indefinitely you will have to take them to court , in most cases paypal would try to reach an out of court settlement if they do not have a clear legal ground but just decided to make some profit
Old 08-17-2021

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mp...ptableuse-full
there is something said about gambling.
may be you can speak to Paypal rep
Old 08-17-2021

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
your account is limited,you cannot make refund.
if it is a purchase,your buyer can file chargeback,but in your case,you said it is your gambling winnings.
you should have stayed away from Paypal and deposit your winning to your bank account
Old 08-17-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
your account is limited,you cannot make refund.
if it is a purchase,your buyer can file chargeback,but in your case,you said it is your gambling winnings.
you should have stayed away from Paypal and deposit your winning to your bank account
depositing and withdrawing using PayPal with your gambling account is fine. all eu bookmakers offer PayPal as this service. the aup states you can't take payments from people if you are hosting games of chance or gambling for the or whatever. it's two different things

yeah, they sent me a payment of 10,000. it wasn't a gift. so i guess it's still open to be disputed. i have asked the company to do this for me, let's see what happens. being a loyal customer to them for years perhaps they might agree to help me. at the end of they, what skin is it off their nose?