Shedding Light: Paypal Money Released After 180 Days - Page 10 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default Re: Shedding Light: Paypal Money Released After 180 Days

I know this is an older post and was started all the way back in 2010!! but I saw a lot of posts in this thread about asking if there was another way to get money out of the paypal account besides adding a bank, many saying a check was out of the question cause the name.

I have posted this response to similar threads but it applies. There is more help and information on the similar threads as well so just take a look.

If you need recommendations on how to withdraw funds from your paypal accounts when the accounts are ACTIVE and not limited, without requesting a check or without having a bank account that you have access to on it then PM / message me and I will give you a few ideas, things I do with my USA accounts, that may help you.

Now to the help of getting the funds out after the 180 day limitation period is over, here is what I do for my accounts. Which I have posted on a few other similar threads.

If your accounts are currently limited but still in the 180 day period I would add a bank account or a prepaid card with a billing address that you have access to NOW. do it now before the 180 days is up otherwise it is difficult to do so after the 180 days.
--------------------
I have had this trouble as recently I had some funds eligible for withdrawal on several paypal accounts. What I did was add a prepaid card with my shipping address(one I have access to) as the billing address, enter whatever address you want the check to be mailed to as the billing address for the card. Go to wallet and add it, it may give you an error saying they can not process it at this time, some sort of error.

Just keep entering it and resubmitting it, keep clicking the button over and over again until it says complete and confirms the card added. IT WORKS, just have to be patient and reclick.

IMPORTANT! When you make the billing address in the Address line section, you can enter PAY TO THE ORDER OF and then your name, or ATT and your name.

That way even though the check that is mailed to you will have the stealth name on the check it will have your name on it as well. I have cashed MANY checks this way at the ATM with no problems. Trick is just to have your name in the billing address some where.

Once you have added your prepaid card to your wallet, go ahead and request a withdrawal by check. It should allow you to choose the shipping address which would be the billing address you just added with the new prepaid card.

and there you go. In a few days or weeks you will get a check in the mail to the address you chose with your name on the check, sign it and deposit it into your bank account by way of ATM.

Hope that helps!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to livelifewild For This Useful Post:
glacier922 (11-01-2017), pastori (09-09-2017)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-01-2017

Longevity: 38%

They will make you jump through hoops if you no longer have access to the account on file after 180 days but you can get your funds if you're in this predicament and cannot add a new account via your online profile. Today I had £1200 released to me finally, riduculous paypal held it even though I won TWO seperate CB cases during that 6 months. Jokers. Anyway aslong as you can provide proof of account on file, I had to send a statement you can get through it and an agent will add new account details over the phone.

Never thought I'd see my 1.2k again.
Old 10-01-2017

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Great you got that email!

Your accounts will stay limited and unable to be used for ever now.

Get the funds transferred to the bank account.

Best Wishes.

are you allowed to give them the bank account number on a prebiously banned paypal to withdraw all funds?
Old 10-02-2017

my paypal account has been limited for 180 days i got an email notification alerting me now i can withdraw my funds the only option i have is to add a bank account and cashout my funds but any time i tried am getting an error.
I went ahead and call paypal customer care to my suprice i told the argent to help me add my bank manually but he said he can't do that and he insisted he gonna send my money via check.
After argument and trying to force check issue i decided to hang up what should i do this paypal is shiit.
Old 10-03-2017

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian10 View Post
my paypal account has been limited for 180 days i got an email notification alerting me now i can withdraw my funds the only option i have is to add a bank account and cashout my funds but any time i tried am getting an error.
I went ahead and call paypal customer care to my suprice i told the argent to help me add my bank manually but he said he can't do that and he insisted he gonna send my money via check.
After argument and trying to force check issue i decided to hang up what should i do this paypal is shiit.
I called in from the number on the Paypal account -> tell the automated voice you want to add a bank account -> it'll ask for the numbers -> boom added.

You'll still need to do the steps to verify it after it is added.
Old 10-25-2017

Hello, this is over 180 days and am not able to add bank account or credit card on my paypal account. i have 950usd on the account. it a USA account.

Please anyone who can help should quote me
Old 10-26-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Give it another few days, Paypal may have started the 180 day Countdown from a different point than you did, and sometimes they are just plain late,,,keep us posted
Old 10-29-2017

Longevity: 39%
Send a message via Skype™ to butler620

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPS2016 View Post
I've anyone wants to get their money released ASAP I would suggest just taking them to county court. 5/&3: two weeks and they release the money every time. Plus they pay your court cost which isn't dear anyway
Even with a stealth account? Could you PM me please
Old 11-01-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaggaDonuts View Post
I called in from the number on the Paypal account -> tell the automated voice you want to add a bank account -> it'll ask for the numbers -> boom added.

You'll still need to do the steps to verify it after it is added.
wow, sounds so simple, does it still work?
Old 11-01-2017
Executive [VIP]

^^^

Update, it does not work.
Old 11-05-2017

Longevity: 37%

What about if after 180days I don't want to add a bank account. Can I send the payment to an other account or buy stuff with that? Thanks!
Old 11-05-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,656 Times in 1,251 Posts
Activity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by madonna7878 View Post
What about if after 180days I don't want to add a bank account. Can I send the payment to an other account or buy stuff with that? Thanks!
I am afraid not. You need to withdraw to bank or get a check sent from PayPal to the address registered on PayPal.
Old 11-10-2017

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
^^^

Update, it does not work.
It does, just not for previously used bank accounts. I happened to have been stuck in an error loop when trying to add a bank account to that particular account, which is why I tried the call in method. Like I said, it added to the account, but I still needed to either verify the deposits or login to verify- which I did to verify instantly.
Old 11-17-2017

Quote:
It does, just not for previously used bank accounts. I happened to have been stuck in an error loop when trying to add a bank account to that particular account, which is why I tried the call in method. Like I said, it added to the account, but I still needed to either verify the deposits or login to verify- which I did to verify instantly.
Hey man, this info is super useful! So I can add my bank through the phone with the robot to my limited account? I'm currently getting an error saying i can't add a bank because the account is limited..

thanks bro
Old 11-23-2017
Banned

Hello everyone.
Need help. My paypal was limited more than 250 days. After 180 days they never send email that I can withdraw my funds. I have contacted them and tey asked for id and proof of address. I have sent documents to them and they REFUSED!! paypal wants another id and utility bill. Logically how poeple can have another id? Is there ways to let my funds out? Account is Uk. Thanks in advance
Old 11-28-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

See if your Paypal has an automated way over the telephone to add a bank account, if they do try that.. Some users here have had some success with that. Just make sure that the it is a FRESH NEW bank account.
Old 11-29-2017

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Does that work for limited account past the 180 day hold mark? In other words, can you add the bank account over the phone to withdrawl funds after the 180 day limitation has been lifted?

US account?
Old 11-29-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I tried adding over the phone too, the automated message sent me directly towards the operator, even the operator can't add it, it's like wtf?
Old 11-30-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
I tried adding over the phone too, the automated message sent me directly towards the operator, even the operator can't add it, it's like wtf?
Then call back.

Ask the staffer their name and politely ask for a supervisor.

For some slack reason, staffers higher than the first people who reply can, and do do the manual addition.

Hope that works.

Good Luck.

Old 11-30-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cikog View Post
Hello everyone.
Need help. My paypal was limited more than 250 days. After 180 days they never send email that I can withdraw my funds. I have contacted them and tey asked for id and proof of address. I have sent documents to them and they REFUSED!! paypal wants another id and utility bill. Logically how poeple can have another id? Is there ways to let my funds out? Account is Uk. Thanks in advance
I think if you read this thread, you will get more info.

It outlines differences in getting over that release of limited funds.

Read it over. Do ask more questions if you need.

Old 12-14-2017
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
I think if you read this thread, you will get more info.

It outlines differences in getting over that release of limited funds.

Read it over. Do ask more questions if you need.

Have read whole thread. Tried everything that I found, appealed, called UK support and nothing moved. They are ignoring my emails and keeping my funds almost 300days from limitation. Any ideas? Is calling to US support can bring me any results?
Old 12-19-2017

Longevity: 63%

Hi

I hope you are well.

Paypal have refused the driving license a fellow member helped with.There is an awful lot of money in the account.

Any ideas or know anyone that can help please?

Thanks
Closed Thread