Paypal released my funds 20 days early. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 09-04-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default Paypal released my funds 20 days early.

I have a Paypal account that was limited at the end of last Feb. I couldn't supply them with a SSN Number so I had to wait the 180 days.

To my surprise they released the funds in the account 20 days early.

This was a nice surprise except that I withdrew the funds last Monday and I still haven't received the transfer.

I have always used real banks in the past and always received my money on the 3rd day after making the withdraw.

For this account I used Netspend (MetaBank).

I have never used them prior to this and I now have 3 more accounts using MetaBank.

Is this a regular thing for the to take so long to complete a transfer?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-04-2009

Longevity: 89%

Hey webguy

Check this thread. Metabank is on the black list now. Other people are having the same problem.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...-end-list.html
Old 09-04-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 85%

So what do they do? Send it back to Paypal now? What am I supposed to do then?

I can't request a check.

Unbelievably! I can't believe I wait this long, and still can't get it!

If you put in enough time, effort and money you can make a really good living online on your own without having to rely on eBay!! That's what I am concentrating on now.

I am so sick of having to rely on eBay to make a living and all the while I'm walking on eggshells, documenting each move I make trying to make sure I don't make a mistake.!

Look at Frank Kern (do a Google search If you don't know who he is) "my idol", (I always hated all "gurus" and never listened to anyone until I stumbled on him) Went from average Joe, just trying to make a few hundred a week to be one of the most successful internet marketers online today. He makes millions every year selling from his own websites. He makes over 1 million a year just from one website he has that sells a dog training guide for $47.77 a pop. Anyone can do this!! He tells you exactly how in Mass Control 2.0 you just have to take action. That's everyone's problem, they get the info, they know what to do and they have the knowledge to do it, but they just don;'t take action! That's where another guy I recommend comes into play, Tony Robbins.

If you want to learn how to make a full-time living from home, get your hands on anything you can from Frank Kern and Tony Robbins. If it wasn't for them I would not be where I'm at today. Guaranteed!!!

Frank Kern made just under 5 million in 24 hrs with Mass Control 2.0 (which by the way I have on my server and will consider giving away access to it just so you all can get away from this crap.) If your interested PM me.

Tony Robbins is they guy that will help you to actually take action.

Yes, eBay is a really easy way to make money because the traffic is already there, but it is also soooo easy to make a full time living selling most any product in most any niche, selling from your own websites, if you just spend a few bucks on advertising.

We all need to quit lining eBay pockets while they continue to take advantage of us and treat us like insignificant children, and start concentrating on making money through our own websites and with a merchant account. Even if you have bad credit (which I do) you can still get a merchant account) You just have to pay a little more. It's no more than Paypal charges and ultimately robs you for.

Even if you don't decide to concentrate on making a fulltime living online on your own, I strongly urge you all to at least start thinking about and looking into making money online from other ventures to supplement your eBay income.

Just stay away from any "get rich quick type schemes" (as even the newbies should already know.) 90% of all "learn how to make money online courses" consist of either basic internet marketing information you can find for free by doing some research, or they are just completely worthless. "Scams".

All I am saying is: Never leave all your eggs in one basket, so when the ebay bunny comes to take it all away from you with no warning and no legitimate cause, It wont be the end of your internet income.

There is sooo much more to making money online than eBay.

Although it is by far the easiest.

It's a monopoly I say!!

OK, I'm done with my rant. I'm just very upset. I have been waiting for this $2,400 for almost 180 days and now I still cann't get it because eBay is paying off all these banks to share information with them. eBay is taking over. You never know who they have on their side.

Good luck to all!!!