Shedding Light: Paypal Money Released After 180 Days - Page 9 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Re: Shedding Light: Paypal Money Released After 180 Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
Yes, at some point. Remember, Ebay/Paypal are on Pacific Standard time
Sweetness, I just got the email stating I could withdraw the funds from all of my accounts!! For anyone wondering, The accounts are still limited. My only two choices were to request a check be mailed to my address on file OR have my funds deposited into my bank account.

To those awaiting their rightfully hard earned money, stay encouraged.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaj1000 View Post
Sweetness, I just got the email stating I could withdraw the funds from all of my accounts!! For anyone wondering, The accounts are still limited. My only two choices were to request a check be mailed to my address on file OR have my funds deposited into my bank account.

Great you got that email!

Your accounts will stay limited and unable to be used for ever now.

Get the funds transferred to the bank account.

Best Wishes.

Old 12-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:

Congrats though
Old 12-09-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Great you got that email!

Your accounts will stay limited and unable to be used for ever now.

Get the funds transferred to the bank account.

Best Wishes.

Thanks GreenBean! Yep , thats the first thing I did. I immediately transferred to my bank. Hopefully, there aren't any issues with all of these paypal accounts transferring into the same bank acct.
Old 12-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Thanks GreenBean! Yep , thats the first thing I did. I immediately transferred to my bank. Hopefully, there aren't any issues with all of these paypal accounts transferring into the same bank acct.
That is what started the account deletions on Amazon. Maybe we shouldn't be advising people to do this.
Old 12-09-2015

I've just been limited one paypal account on my account. what will i do now :(
Old 01-15-2016

When I was informed that my PayPal account was “permanently limited” (aka: banned) and that PayPal would be holding my balance of $5,149 for six-months, I thought there was not much I could do. I appealed the decision to limit (ban) my account and PayPal denied it. Since I did not need the balance of $5,149 that PayPal was going to hold for 6 months I figured I would just wait it out (note that I say did not NEED it.. I want it, but I did not NEED it).

But after seeing some of the comments that readers posted on my original “my PayPal account was limited” post I started to feel a bit victimized and angry, and a bit like PayPal was pushing me around and doing whatever they wanted with my balance. I decided that instead of feeling like I was going to just lay down and let PayPal rape me that I would fight back one last time.

So based on a comment posted by Lucas explaining how he got his funds released after PayPal limited his account, I sat down and wrote this little email:

RE: Case PP-xxx-yyy-zzz

I am respectfully requesting that the hold on my funds/account be lifted. I am not necessarily requesting that my account be re-opened or allowed to continue to use the PayPal service, as I have already taken my business to your largest competitor and I am no longer in need of PayPal’s services.

I have previously requested a review/appeal of my case which was denied. Although I still disagree with the decision to deny my appeal I will abide by it – however because I feel that holding my funds for 180 days for a non-fraudulent violation of PayPal’s Acceptable Use Policy is excessive, and perhaps a punitive abuse of power, I will be filing complaints with the following agencies on Wednesday morning, April 23, 2008 if I am not satisfied with PayPal’s response to this request to release my funds:

(agencies in the states that I reside or have a business presence in)

The California Office of the Attorney General
Consumer Complaint Against A Business/Company | State of California - Department of Justice - Kamala D. Harris Attorney General

The Washington State Office of the Attorney General
https://fortress.wa.gov/atg/formhand...laintForm.aspx

The Florida Office of the Attorney General
Florida Attorney General - Citizen Services Contact Form

The Arizona Office of the Attorney General

Additionally:
The United States Federal Reserve
What do I need to know before I file a complaint? | Federal Reserve Consumer Help
(I understand that PayPal does not operate as a “bank” which is precisely why they may be interested in such complaints)

The Better Business Bureau:
https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/complaintlink.aspx

All complaints will be filed “online” Wednesday morning April 23, 2008 and written copies will also be sent via certified postal mail.

I understand PayPal’s need for holding funds for credit card chargeback purposes, however a review of my account history for the last year will reveal a very low chargeback rate as well as a very high customer-satisfaction rate. I feel that any reasonable person would conclude that holding my entire balance for 180 days is excessive and my be viewed by some as punitive or as already stated, an unnecessary abuse of power and perhaps even contrary to the laws of some states. That being said I have no problem with, and agree to leaving a balance of $500 for credit card chargeback purposes for the duration of the 180 days. I feel that this is a fair resolution while still leaving PayPal with the means to charge back any future credit card disputes to my account.

Please be aware that replying with the standard “this is part of the terms of service that you agreed to” will not satisfy my request, or deter me from filing my complaints with the agencies listed above on the morning of Wednesday April 23. It will be up to those agencies to determine if PayPal is operating within the law, abusing power, etc. I am simply seeking a resolution that is fair and in the best interest of both parties.

Thank you for your time again in looking into this matter.

Case PP-xxx-yyy-zzz

I addressed the email to the following addresses: account-review@paypal.com; aup@paypal.com; complaint-response@paypal.com; resolutions@paypal.com; escalations@paypal.com; complaints@paypal.com; RDutta@paypal.com; sthompson@paypal.com; crme@paypal.com; press@paypal.com; exec.relations@ebay.com

Rdutta@paypal.com and Sthompson@paypal.com were as best as I could tell the guys in charge at PayPal, press@paypal.com and exec.relations@paypal.com appear to be their press people, and the others are all of the “escalation” email address that I could find – most of which I got from PayPalSucks.com. (see updated list of email address at the bottom of this post)

I did my best to word the email as politely as I could and basically told them that they had 48 hours to respond or I would start complaining to whoever would listen. I spell-checked it and hit the SEND button at 1:48PM California time on Sunday afternoon.

Approx 5 hours later, at just a little after 7PM California time on Sunday night my phone rang. CallerID said it was from the 402 area code and listed it simply as “Nebraska”.. Hmm.. Who could be calling me from Nebraska this late on a Sunday evening? Could it be Shoemoney calling or might it be someone from PayPal headquarters working late??

Sure enough, when I picked up the phone a very nice lady at the other end explained that she was calling from PayPal regarding the email I had sent earlier in the day. She had reviewed my account, agreed that my chargebacks had been virtually zero over the previous year, and that although PayPal would not be re-opening (or un-banning) my account, they would be transferring $5,000 of my $5,149 balance into my bank account. They would hold the remaining $149 for the balance of the 180 days at which time it would automatically be transferred into my bank account. Heck, that’s better than I had asked for in my email!

So – although having my PayPal account banned has been a huge inconvenience, being forced to switch to Google Checkout is still working to my advantage (making me more money), and now that PayPal will be releasing all but $149 of my funds, I can say that I’m pretty happy.

Now, if you’ve been banned by Paypal, before you go copying and pasting my email to try and get your funds released remember that I have had my PayPal account for a few years with virtually zero complaints and very few disputes or chargebacks. If you have been involved in fraudulent activity, been ripping people off, selling body parts, etc, you probably wont make out as well as I have (nor should you). However if your account has been in good standing and you have a low rate of disputes you may be able to get your funds released before the 180 day period that PayPal imposes by letting them know that you just wont stand for it and that you will complain to anyone that will listen.

W00t!

My Funds Trasfer
Paypal has returned my money to my bank account!
Update November 2013: Thanks to A.Chip who has compiled an updated list of email addresses to send your letter to, as well as some tips that he used to get his money back when he emailed his letter:

Before I sent the email to Paypal, I made an email list inside my email account named “PayPal Emails” and put all the Paypal email addresses on that list. When it was time to send the email, I put the “appeals@paypal.com” email address on the “To:” line, and put the list in the “Bcc:” line so no one else in the company could see who else I sent the email to. Everyone who got the email could only see that I sent it to the Appeals department. Other Paypal victims should practice this technique with their own personal emails first to make sure it works before sending their email to Paypal. People in the “Bcc:” line should not be able to see any other email addresses except the one in the “To:” line.
After I sent the letter to Paypal, I received an email from the Appeals department stating they investigated my case, but still ruled against me. The following day I received the email from the executive at Paypal saying he would refund the money. At Paypal, it is clear that thy left hand has no clue what thy right hand is doing. So if a victim gets a rejection email after sending their letter, keep waiting. Someone else from the executive office will most likely respond later on with a real solution
Updated list of email address for PayPal. Valid as of November 2013 – commas included, just copy and paste right into your email program!

david.marcus@paypal.com, moldenburg@paypal.com, sthompson@paypal.com, mhentges@paypal.com, crme@paypal.com, mvergara@paypal.com, cwong@paypal.com, executiveoffice@paypal.com, harbor1@paypal.com, ppelce@paypal.com, Europeanservices@paypal.com, resolutions@paypal.com, appeals@paypal.com, compliance@paypal.com, webform@paypal.com, spoof@paypal.com, aup@paypal.com, press@paypal.com, apires@paypal.com, pending_reversal@paypal.com, global2@paypal.com, intl@paypal.com, ppe_courtesycredit@paypal.com, scott@paypal.com, complaint-response@paypal.com, abuse@paypal.com, Europeanservices@paypal.com, service@paypal.com, mbarrett@paypal.com, thoffman@paypal.com, jamiep@paypal.com, sphillips@paypal.com, moldenburg@paypal.com, mmelville@paypal.com, rpelegero@paypal.com, cscheible@paypal.com, rmansell@paypal.com, cfrezzo@paypal.com, rxovox@paypal.com, dchiu@paypal.com, bleggett@paypal.com, nswanson@paypal.com, sgorman@paypal.com, sbraunstein@paypal.com, zxin@paypal.com, asteingruebl@paypal.com, jstephenson@paypal.com, nharvey@paypal.com, pierre.pellissier@paypal.com, japalmer@paypal.com, smcconnell@paypal.com, svolk@paypal.com, pierre.pallissier@paypal.com, jwebster@paypal.com, ihaque@paypal.com, jcavanaugh@paypal.com, philipp@paypal.com, pjustus@paypal.com, sguilfoyle@paypal.com, jennishow@thesync.com, jbainbridge@paypal.com, canderson@paypal.com, gcassels@paypal.com, esalvatierra@paypal.com, nmezo@paypal.com, snikolaev@paypal.com, rbhargava@paypal.com, sanjain@paypal.com, dtm@paypal.com, hhall@paypal.com, frzhou@paypal.com, christian.steiner@paypal.com, petera.thiel@paypal.com, bsims@paypal.com, strikha@paypal.com, mobile@paypal.com, dcouncill@paypal.com, tblackwood@paypal.com, rpelegaro@paypal.com, mlapus@paypal.com, anayar@paypal.com, dspievack@paypal.co.uk, rclick@paypal.com, matthew@paypal.com, mwebb@paypal.com, mhiggins@paypal.com, pvogt@ebay.com, mark.osullivan@paypal.com, gforman@ebay.com, cshihady@ebay.com, teampaypal@accesspr.com
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amin530 For This Useful Post:
Adzdon (02-06-2016), dadao (03-27-2017), Icykid298 (10-20-2019)
Old 02-03-2016

Longevity: 64%

Was this PayPal a business or personal?

When it's a business account and you reach 1k mark, they ask for like 10 pieces of info. I know it's a pain in the ass to deal with, but i went through and for 180 days they just hold 10% of my balance.

Was worth it because they never limited or asked questions and i didn't mind the 10% because I was legit and had no worry.
Old 02-06-2016

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by amin530 View Post
When I was informed that my PayPal account was “permanently limited” (aka: banned) and that PayPal would be holding my balance of $5,149 for six-months, I thought there was not much I could do. I appealed the decision to limit (ban) my account and PayPal denied it. Since I did not need the balance of $5,149 that PayPal was going to hold for 6 months I figured I would just wait it out (note that I say did not NEED it.. I want it, but I did not NEED it).

But after seeing some of the comments that readers posted on my original “my PayPal account was limited” post I started to feel a bit victimized and angry, and a bit like PayPal was pushing me around and doing whatever they wanted with my balance. I decided that instead of feeling like I was going to just lay down and let PayPal rape me that I would fight back one last time.

So based on a comment posted by Lucas explaining how he got his funds released after PayPal limited his account, I sat down and wrote this little email:

RE: Case PP-xxx-yyy-zzz

I am respectfully requesting that the hold on my funds/account be lifted. I am not necessarily requesting that my account be re-opened or allowed to continue to use the PayPal service, as I have already taken my business to your largest competitor and I am no longer in need of PayPal’s services.

I have previously requested a review/appeal of my case which was denied. Although I still disagree with the decision to deny my appeal I will abide by it – however because I feel that holding my funds for 180 days for a non-fraudulent violation of PayPal’s Acceptable Use Policy is excessive, and perhaps a punitive abuse of power, I will be filing complaints with the following agencies on Wednesday morning, April 23, 2008 if I am not satisfied with PayPal’s response to this request to release my funds:

(agencies in the states that I reside or have a business presence in)

The California Office of the Attorney General
Consumer Complaint Against A Business/Company | State of California - Department of Justice - Kamala D. Harris Attorney General

The Washington State Office of the Attorney General
https://fortress.wa.gov/atg/formhand...laintForm.aspx

The Florida Office of the Attorney General

The Arizona Office of the Attorney General

Additionally:
The United States Federal Reserve
What do I need to know before I file a complaint? | Federal Reserve Consumer Help
(I understand that PayPal does not operate as a “bank” which is precisely why they may be interested in such complaints)

The Better Business Bureau:
https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/complaintlink.aspx

All complaints will be filed “online” Wednesday morning April 23, 2008 and written copies will also be sent via certified postal mail.

I understand PayPal’s need for holding funds for credit card chargeback purposes, however a review of my account history for the last year will reveal a very low chargeback rate as well as a very high customer-satisfaction rate. I feel that any reasonable person would conclude that holding my entire balance for 180 days is excessive and my be viewed by some as punitive or as already stated, an unnecessary abuse of power and perhaps even contrary to the laws of some states. That being said I have no problem with, and agree to leaving a balance of $500 for credit card chargeback purposes for the duration of the 180 days. I feel that this is a fair resolution while still leaving PayPal with the means to charge back any future credit card disputes to my account.

Please be aware that replying with the standard “this is part of the terms of service that you agreed to” will not satisfy my request, or deter me from filing my complaints with the agencies listed above on the morning of Wednesday April 23. It will be up to those agencies to determine if PayPal is operating within the law, abusing power, etc. I am simply seeking a resolution that is fair and in the best interest of both parties.

Thank you for your time again in looking into this matter.

Case PP-xxx-yyy-zzz

I addressed the email to the following addresses: account-review@paypal.com; aup@paypal.com; complaint-response@paypal.com; resolutions@paypal.com; escalations@paypal.com; complaints@paypal.com; RDutta@paypal.com; sthompson@paypal.com; crme@paypal.com; press@paypal.com; exec.relations@ebay.com

Rdutta@paypal.com and Sthompson@paypal.com were as best as I could tell the guys in charge at PayPal, press@paypal.com and exec.relations@paypal.com appear to be their press people, and the others are all of the “escalation” email address that I could find – most of which I got from PayPalSucks.com. (see updated list of email address at the bottom of this post)

I did my best to word the email as politely as I could and basically told them that they had 48 hours to respond or I would start complaining to whoever would listen. I spell-checked it and hit the SEND button at 1:48PM California time on Sunday afternoon.

Approx 5 hours later, at just a little after 7PM California time on Sunday night my phone rang. CallerID said it was from the 402 area code and listed it simply as “Nebraska”.. Hmm.. Who could be calling me from Nebraska this late on a Sunday evening? Could it be Shoemoney calling or might it be someone from PayPal headquarters working late??

Sure enough, when I picked up the phone a very nice lady at the other end explained that she was calling from PayPal regarding the email I had sent earlier in the day. She had reviewed my account, agreed that my chargebacks had been virtually zero over the previous year, and that although PayPal would not be re-opening (or un-banning) my account, they would be transferring $5,000 of my $5,149 balance into my bank account. They would hold the remaining $149 for the balance of the 180 days at which time it would automatically be transferred into my bank account. Heck, that’s better than I had asked for in my email!

So – although having my PayPal account banned has been a huge inconvenience, being forced to switch to Google Checkout is still working to my advantage (making me more money), and now that PayPal will be releasing all but $149 of my funds, I can say that I’m pretty happy.

Now, if you’ve been banned by Paypal, before you go copying and pasting my email to try and get your funds released remember that I have had my PayPal account for a few years with virtually zero complaints and very few disputes or chargebacks. If you have been involved in fraudulent activity, been ripping people off, selling body parts, etc, you probably wont make out as well as I have (nor should you). However if your account has been in good standing and you have a low rate of disputes you may be able to get your funds released before the 180 day period that PayPal imposes by letting them know that you just wont stand for it and that you will complain to anyone that will listen.

W00t!

My Funds Trasfer
Paypal has returned my money to my bank account!
Update November 2013: Thanks to A.Chip who has compiled an updated list of email addresses to send your letter to, as well as some tips that he used to get his money back when he emailed his letter:

Before I sent the email to Paypal, I made an email list inside my email account named “PayPal Emails” and put all the Paypal email addresses on that list. When it was time to send the email, I put the “appeals@paypal.com” email address on the “To:” line, and put the list in the “Bcc:” line so no one else in the company could see who else I sent the email to. Everyone who got the email could only see that I sent it to the Appeals department. Other Paypal victims should practice this technique with their own personal emails first to make sure it works before sending their email to Paypal. People in the “Bcc:” line should not be able to see any other email addresses except the one in the “To:” line.
After I sent the letter to Paypal, I received an email from the Appeals department stating they investigated my case, but still ruled against me. The following day I received the email from the executive at Paypal saying he would refund the money. At Paypal, it is clear that thy left hand has no clue what thy right hand is doing. So if a victim gets a rejection email after sending their letter, keep waiting. Someone else from the executive office will most likely respond later on with a real solution
Updated list of email address for PayPal. Valid as of November 2013 – commas included, just copy and paste right into your email program!

david.marcus@paypal.com, moldenburg@paypal.com, sthompson@paypal.com, mhentges@paypal.com, crme@paypal.com, mvergara@paypal.com, cwong@paypal.com, executiveoffice@paypal.com, harbor1@paypal.com, ppelce@paypal.com, Europeanservices@paypal.com, resolutions@paypal.com, appeals@paypal.com, compliance@paypal.com, webform@paypal.com, spoof@paypal.com, aup@paypal.com, press@paypal.com, apires@paypal.com, pending_reversal@paypal.com, global2@paypal.com, intl@paypal.com, ppe_courtesycredit@paypal.com, scott@paypal.com, complaint-response@paypal.com, abuse@paypal.com, Europeanservices@paypal.com, service@paypal.com, mbarrett@paypal.com, thoffman@paypal.com, jamiep@paypal.com, sphillips@paypal.com, moldenburg@paypal.com, mmelville@paypal.com, rpelegero@paypal.com, cscheible@paypal.com, rmansell@paypal.com, cfrezzo@paypal.com, rxovox@paypal.com, dchiu@paypal.com, bleggett@paypal.com, nswanson@paypal.com, sgorman@paypal.com, sbraunstein@paypal.com, zxin@paypal.com, asteingruebl@paypal.com, jstephenson@paypal.com, nharvey@paypal.com, pierre.pellissier@paypal.com, japalmer@paypal.com, smcconnell@paypal.com, svolk@paypal.com, pierre.pallissier@paypal.com, jwebster@paypal.com, ihaque@paypal.com, jcavanaugh@paypal.com, philipp@paypal.com, pjustus@paypal.com, sguilfoyle@paypal.com, jennishow@thesync.com, jbainbridge@paypal.com, canderson@paypal.com, gcassels@paypal.com, esalvatierra@paypal.com, nmezo@paypal.com, snikolaev@paypal.com, rbhargava@paypal.com, sanjain@paypal.com, dtm@paypal.com, hhall@paypal.com, frzhou@paypal.com, christian.steiner@paypal.com, petera.thiel@paypal.com, bsims@paypal.com, strikha@paypal.com, mobile@paypal.com, dcouncill@paypal.com, tblackwood@paypal.com, rpelegaro@paypal.com, mlapus@paypal.com, anayar@paypal.com, dspievack@paypal.co.uk, rclick@paypal.com, matthew@paypal.com, mwebb@paypal.com, mhiggins@paypal.com, pvogt@ebay.com, mark.osullivan@paypal.com, gforman@ebay.com, cshihady@ebay.com, teampaypal@accesspr.com

Nice one man, you nailed it. They deserve it. It's good to hear they've released your money. I don't think this will work on UK based PayPal account right?
Old 02-15-2016

Longevity: 47%

thanks for the great news
Old 02-20-2016

Ok this a bs post u got me
Old 04-05-2016

Longevity: 49%

Do you have to add a NEW BANK ACCOUNT? can you not just withdraw to the bank account already attached to the Paypal account because I live in Portugal and getting a few UK bank accounts set up was hard work, my Paypal accounts have been limited so I don't have any NEW accounts to attach to them after 180 days.
Thanks for any help.
Old 06-17-2016

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellyanne View Post
Do you have to add a NEW BANK ACCOUNT? can you not just withdraw to the bank account already attached to the Paypal account because I live in Portugal and getting a few UK bank accounts set up was hard work, my Paypal accounts have been limited so I don't have any NEW accounts to attach to them after 180 days.
Thanks for any help.

Is your funds still pending on paypal due to bank account?
Old 06-21-2016

Longevity: 45%

Is that possible that for paypal do not like my ip (I do not use any VPN or other)
and than they ask me to send some documents. I have send it. and now when I try to log in to my account the systeme shows that they still REVIEWING my documents and they will send me an email when my identity will be confimed.Now its already 3 Months.
I cant even see my funds now.
Is that means that I need to whait 180 days for my funds?
Thanks
Old 07-24-2016

The way I look at it, if your account gets permanently suspended, just treat it like a 6 month CD. your money is still there, its just frozen.
Old 07-30-2016
MU

Longevity: 44%

Emailing paypal about early withdrawl is not working any more
so can any one help me on 45 day withdrawl my large balance stuck because of limitation
Old 12-15-2016

Longevity: 42%

I've anyone wants to get their money released ASAP I would suggest just taking them to county court. 5/&3: two weeks and they release the money every time. Plus they pay your court cost which isn't dear anyway
Old 03-19-2017

Longevity: 44%

Hey all,

I used the approach documented here about sending an email and it didn't work. Most of the email response is below.

Should I reply to this? If so what should I say? Please note I am unable to pay my ebay fees either.

Or should I go right to the BBB and file a complaint there?

Response from PayPal's Office of Executive Escalations

I attempted to contact you directly on XXXXXXXXXX, but was unable to reach you at that time. I was hoping to discuss your limitation with you. I attempted to contact you, but was unable to reach you, or leave a voicemail.

A review of your PayPal account shows that on XXXXXXXXX, PayPal placed limitation XXXXXXXX on your account, and requested additional information from you concerning your PayPal account.

This information was requested after a standard review indicated that your selling activity required clarification. PayPal reserves the right to request additional information from its customers, should it be deemed necessary, in order to minimize any possible risk and reduce the likelihood of buyer complaints, chargebacks or other forms of reversal. We requested the following documentation from you: XXXXXXXXXXX

Our records indicate that some of the requested information had not been received. In order for us to complete our review of your account please provide this information to us as soon as possible.

Any funds available in your account will be released and available for withdrawal on XXXXXXXXXXX.
Old 03-29-2017

Longevity: 40%

You have to blame the credit card companies for 180 day. 180 holds is because of PayPal's fear that since they charged the buyer's credit card, they will have funds taken away from them and there's nothing they can do about it. Mind you PayPal grinds into buyer's heads for them to file chargebacks and disputes over every little thing and then turns the tables and screws sellers over every single time. PayPal is the one that legally responsible for any charges on a buyers credit card, not you the seller. The only way they can get at you is whatever money they have in your PayPal account. They will never go into your bank account regardless what their useless policies state. They will try to trick you into making the transfer but dont. When they place holds on accounts, they dont care about you the seller and trying to make a living, so why should you care about them. Thats why (1) you should never leave any money in a PayPal account and (2) only ship once the funds are physically in your bank account. (3) make withdraws in small amounts and in batches so it goes under the radar.
Old 03-30-2017

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning View Post
Well, as some of you forum members know or remember, my paypal account was limited and paypal gave me the boot along time ago in December. I had to wait 180 days to get my money but it was technically my fault due to errors in documentation.

I finally logged in to the limited account after 180 days, and I was able to add a NEW bank account. I used the NEW bank account which I had added and I withdrew all my money I had on it. There was about $2500 is cash in that account and finally after waiting for so long, it's now in my hands. I will have to wait a couple of days until the money reaches my bank but I don't think there will be a problem, unless paypal pulls one of there nasty moves.

It HAS been confirmed with ME and a couple of forum member that you able to ADD a NEW bank account after 180 days. Now, this has now been confirmed by ME and I am sure that this will work with other forum members as well. I did NOT have to call them in order to ADD a new bank account nor get my money out of my account.

Maybe Paypal CANADA rules are different as compared to other countries such as the USA.

NOTE: Paypal also gives the option to review your account after 90 or 60 days of limitation (not sure if it is 60 or 90 days). You have to TALK to the supervisor in order for them to DO SO. I had the option to get my account reviewed after talking to paypal for more than 25 minutes but I did NOT bother as I did not want to scrutinize my account.

Next time PLEASE do not make the same mistake as I did. DO NOT run more than $800-$900 of volume per month. Do NOT attempt to withdraw more than $500 to your bank account at one attempt. There are many other tips in which you can find on this forum on how to prevent a limitation. If you follow all these steps, you will likely avoid limitation of your paypal account.
This is awesome point to note. So I can also link my bank account to my paypal so i withdraw my cash, since we suffer similar fate?
Old 04-03-2017

Longevity: 41%

PayPal enjoys making lives complicated...
Old 04-07-2017

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stphnpn View Post
The way I look at it, if your account gets permanently suspended, just treat it like a 6 month CD. your money is still there, its just frozen.
exactly what i said with my 3 banned 18,000$ total in the accounts....a CD lol
Closed Thread