Just been permenantly limited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 02-22-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default Just been permenantly limited

Hey all, i just got permanently limited for the reason ''i Breached an eBay policy?''

The case was opened on the 30th of jan, they wanted more information on my account. I had earned alot of money in the last year, so i gave the information happily. Half way through that, a product that i used to sell and hadent sold in atleast a month became a problem, it was a digital item.

So about 3 days ago my eBay was banned. And now they banned my paypal?

Is there anything i can do? I have 3k in that account.

Please advise!

It wasn't even Vero or anything.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

No steps to follow to remove the limitation? Have you called them up? Quite likely, you will have to wait 180 days then.
Old 02-22-2012

Longevity: 77%

There isnt probably anything you can do will probs have to wait out the 180 days possibly 90 if your lucky?, non-tangible items are always going to cause an issue as there isnt really any proof the customer received the items..

Try and find a market where you can sell items NOT ⊗⊗⊗⊗ but something people want..
Old 02-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdavey10 View Post
There isnt probably anything you can do will probs have to wait out the 180 days possibly 90 if your lucky?, non-tangible items are always going to cause an issue as there isnt really any proof the customer received the items..

Try and find a market where you can sell items NOT ⊗⊗⊗⊗ but something people want..
Like branded phone cases from China.

Pot..... Kettle.....black
Old 02-22-2012

ebayorbust ever heard of that thing called the past?

Sell legitimate items and make good money.. what that has to do with you I will never know
Old 02-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdavey10 View Post
ebayorbust ever heard of that thing called the past?

Sell legitimate items and make good money.. what that has to do with you I will never know
I personally couldn't care less what tatt you sell. I just don't think you should preach to members about selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ when you're doing that exact thing yourself.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/wholesa...tml#post311944 (just in case you missed it)

:D

Last edited by Ebayorbust; 02-22-2012 at 03:42 PM.
Old 02-22-2012

lol that thread and that guy.. wow makes me laugh. Cheers ebayorbust for the link to that made my day buddy
Old 02-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

stay on topic
Old 02-24-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
I personally couldn't care less what tatt you sell. I just don't think you should preach to members about selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ when you're doing that exact thing yourself.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/wholesa...tml#post311944 (just in case you missed it)

:D

Ouch that had to hurt.
Old 02-25-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Please do stay on topic, i would appreciate it!

I haven't called them but should i? Maybe it would work
Old 02-25-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 73%

Follow advise given by RSOT in post 2 of this thread.

As previously asked, were you not given any steps to follow to remove the limitation or further instructions to remedy the matter ???
Old 02-25-2012

Longevity: 70%

On my experience permanent limitation is that you get limited forever it's cant be lifted this is the eBay policies. My advise just create a stealth account and just follow the guide of eBay Stealth it should be fine.
Old 02-25-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

No steps to remove it.

I had a case with them and they asked to send in invoices ect and done all of that. It was all well, until my eBay got banned for a reason then they decided to ban paypal.

Thing is i logged onto ebay and they asked for proof of name ect to put my account into review

so im thinking if i can get ebay reinstated i could get paypal reinstated. And the reason the banned EB was ''Fraudulent activity''
Old 02-25-2012
Executive [VIP]

'Breached an eBay policy' ??? ''Fraudulent activity'' ??? EB asked for proof of name ??? PP asked to send in invoices ??? There is more to this than meets the eye here....post the permanent limitation message & ban code from EB/PP on here.

I re-read through this from your first post & notice you sold digital products - that is always a problem when it comes to EB/PP A/C.

You initially had a case open with PP, how did this arise ??? What is the background to this ??? EB asked for proof of name....in other words did your PP/EB A/C details match each other ??? The bank A/C attached to PP - was that in your own name ???

EB/PP were not satisfied with the type or level of proof you provided for your EB/PP A/C.I believe at some level you blundered quite severely here without even realizing it.

I highly doubt you will get either EB/PP A/C reinstated - that is just plain wishful thinking on your part.

EDITS: - I see, I just noticed you've posted the ban notices here:

Last edited by SUVE; 02-25-2012 at 02:17 PM.
Old 02-25-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUVE View Post
'Breached an eBay policy' ??? ''Fraudulent activity'' ??? EB asked for proof of name ??? PP asked to send in invoices ??? There is more to this than meets the eye here....post the permanent limitation message & ban code from EB/PP on here.

I re-read through this from your fist post & notice you sold digital products - that is always a problem when it comes to EB/PP A/C.

You initially had a case open with PP, how did this arise ??? What is the background to this ??? EB asked for proof of name....in other words did your PP/EB A/C details match each other ??? The bank A/C attached to PP - was that in your own name ???

EB/PP were not satisfied with the type or level of proof you provided for your EB/PP A/C.I believe at some level you blundered quite severely here without even realizing it.

I highly doubt you will get either EB/PP A/C reinstated - that is just plain wishful thinking on your part.

EDITS: - I see, I just noticed you've posted the ban notices here:
I didn't get a paypal ban code

Just this
'We are hereby notifying you that, after a recent review of your account
activity, it has been determined that you are in violation of PayPal's
Acceptable Use Policy as a result of your sales on eBay. Therefore, your
account has been permanently limited.''

Paypal was looking into my account as i reached a tax limit, i also wholesale items, which is my main course of income into the account. They wanted information on what i sold which was fine. But then my eBay got banned so before the case could close they saw that and PP banned me.

Paypal said if i can get eBay reinstated they will open my PP account as then i would not have breached anything.

I am wishful thinking, but always try!
Old 02-25-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
'We are hereby notifying you that, after a recent review of your account
activity, it has been determined that you are in violation of PayPal's
Acceptable Use Policy as a result of your sales on eBay. Therefore, your
account has been permanently limited''.
You crossed a fatal red line with EB/PP (they are one & the same!) with the digital download product; that is the most important observation to take on board here. Any other explanation is superfluous to this

That is what both EB/PP A/C notifications relate to - you violated PP/EB terms & conditions & they've now banned both EB/PP A/C permanently as a result.