Pay Pal Limited For ACH Transaction - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 04-22-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default Pay Pal Limited For ACH Transaction

My account was limited because of an ACH transaction.

My account had enough money to cover the transaction (ebay fees) however, paypal wanted to use the bank account to fund the payment for some reason. It was declined or returned unpaid.

They limited the account because of some "suspicious activity in bank account"

Ultimately, I paid the ebay fees with a VCC (this is a stealth account). There is $200 in the account.

What can I do to lift the limitation?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

That is VERY odd,,,In all my years of Stealth, and through MANY Paypal accounts making THOUSANDS of payments to Ebay for fees,,I NEVER ONCE Heard of Paypal going to the Bank account for the money,,when the money was available in the Paypal account,,,NOT only just for making Ebay Fee's Payments but ANY Payment,,Paypal has ALWAYS used the money in the account FIRST,,

Now if the Entire amount is NOT available in your Paypal account when the funds are needed to Pay your Ebay Fee's, Paypal will try to get the ENTIRE amount from your Bank account as opposed to just the money your Paypal account is short to cover the Ebay Fee's,,,I HAVE Seen that,,,

Are you 100% SURE that the Money was available in your Paypal account on the DAY Paypal needed to pay your Ebay fee's,,,,This is VERY Important,,,Because if Paypal is making needless random withdrawls from the attached Bank accounts,,it could be a Problem for a LOT of People,,,

Last edited by slapped; 04-22-2012 at 10:26 AM.
Old 04-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 70%

Agree with all the above.

My guess is the money in the account was unavailable due to payment holds or echeque not cleared.
Old 04-25-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
That is VERY odd,,,In all my years of Stealth, and through MANY Paypal accounts making THOUSANDS of payments to Ebay for fees,,I NEVER ONCE Heard of Paypal going to the Bank account for the money,,when the money was available in the Paypal account,,,NOT only just for making Ebay Fee's Payments but ANY Payment,,Paypal has ALWAYS used the money in the account FIRST,,

Now if the Entire amount is NOT available in your Paypal account when the funds are needed to Pay your Ebay Fee's, Paypal will try to get the ENTIRE amount from your Bank account as opposed to just the money your Paypal account is short to cover the Ebay Fee's,,,I HAVE Seen that,,,

Are you 100% SURE that the Money was available in your Paypal account on the DAY Paypal needed to pay your Ebay fee's,,,,This is VERY Important,,,Because if Paypal is making needless random withdrawls from the attached Bank accounts,,it could be a Problem for a LOT of People,,,
Hey man , i got it yesterday b/c Ebay have a new Requirement for Return refund order . I can't do anything so i add a bank account as a Automatic Payment for list my item . You can test it !
P/s : Sorry b/c my bad English