After 200/20K, any account still ok? - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 01-27-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by knive View Post
"we understand that your PayPal account may have been temporarily limited due to questions or concerns by out Accout Review team. thank you very much for your cooperation during this process. We are pleased that your account has now been reinstated.

As a part of Paypal's Commitment to excellence, we would like to ask yo to take just a few minutes to answer questions about PayPal's account limitation process.

To respond to our survey, please click on the web address below. If that does not work, please cut and paste the entire web address into the address field of your browser.

NOTE: Please respond within five days. After 5 days, this invitation will expire.

NOW...I was asked to submit my SSN after selling a certain amount, which I did not. A few months later I get this! Thinking everything was cleared after I did nothing at all, I went to my paypal account, logged in and although it didnt prompt me to the screen where they are asking for my SSN and you can do it now or later, It went straight to my regular paypal screen, but there it still had the banner that said paypal is asking for your SSN and to remove limitations on your account please provide it.

Was this some type of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ email?? I'm hoping tomorrow it will be gone but I doubt it.
well?????
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-27-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%

I was hesitant to click the link but did anyway. it was paypal related,and didn't ask for any personal information. I don't understand but my account still had the same limitations as before. only difference is they don't send me to the screen asking for my ssn. But it is still asking for it on the banner above my summary.

Makes no sense.