Could i get in trouble for this? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 01-27-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default Could i get in trouble for this?

I created a stealth paypal and have successfully used it for around 3 months now, with no problems at all. However yesterday i recieved an email from paypal stating they decided to limit my account. Because in their eyes, my account pattern was of high risk. Basically i was earning too much, in a short time span. Anyway to unlimit my account once again. I need to upload an bank statement "⊗⊗⊗⊗ obviously". My question is. Technically this is illegal right? What are the chances of me getting into trouble fordging false bank statements on paypal. While all the information is ⊗⊗⊗⊗. I have my real bank linked to the account for withdrawal.

Last edited by marcus_aurelius; 01-27-2015 at 08:52 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-27-2015

Default Re: Could i get in trouble for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus_aurelius View Post
I created a stealth paypal and have successfully used it for around 3 months now, with no problems at all. However yesterday i recieved an email from paypal stating they decided to limit my account. Because in their eyes, my account pattern was of high risk. Basically i was earning too much, in a short time span. Anyway to unlimit my account once again. I need to upload an bank statement "⊗⊗⊗⊗ obviously". My question is. Technically this is illegal right? What are the chances of me getting into trouble fordging false bank statements on paypal. While all the information is ⊗⊗⊗⊗. I have my real bank linked to the account for withdrawal.
So now you are thinking to add 2 banks account details to one paypal, the real one already added and the stealth one you are asking about creating statement for! No, no, no, you need to learn stealth and how to operate stealth accounts properly. What were you selling that brought in too much money to soon? Probably high risk items, because low risk one's would not have got your account limited so long as you didn't sell to many of them too quickly!
The Following User Says Thank You to RosieTosie For This Useful Post:
marcus_aurelius (01-27-2015)
Old 01-27-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post
So now you are thinking to add 2 banks account details to one paypal, the real one already added and the stealth one you are asking about creating statement for! No, no, no, you need to learn stealth and how to operate stealth accounts properly. What were you selling that brought in too much money to soon? Probably high risk items, because low risk one's would not have got your account limited so long as you didn't sell to many of them too quickly!
Im selling ebooks through sellurs. Apparently virtual items such as this. Are considered high risk by paypal. I uploaded a bank statement. That had all the neccessary info, to match all the information on my stealth paypal. So its not really uploading two separate bank statements. Sorry you kinda lost me there.
Old 01-27-2015

[QUOTE=marcus_aurelius;635878]Im selling ebooks through sellurs. Apparently virtual items such as this. Are considered high risk by paypal. I uploaded a bank statement. That had all the neccessary info, to match all the information on my stealth paypal. So its not really uploading two separate bank statements. Sorry you kinda lost me there

You have obviously coped here fine marcus, I misread your original post, eBay/PayPal are not exactly operating completely above board these days themselves, so no need for you to be concerned about what you, and the rest of us, need to do to keep selling. Sounds like if you do manage to get passed this limitation you need to change what you are listing to lower risk items, and don't sell too quickly. You would be wise to create at least one other eBay/PayPal, then if do lose an account completely you can keep on going using one of your other accounts.

Last edited by RosieTosie; 01-27-2015 at 09:39 AM.
Old 01-27-2015
Threadstarter  

[quote=RosieTosie;635880]
Quote:
Im selling ebooks through sellurs. Apparently virtual items such as this. Are considered high risk by paypal. I uploaded a bank statement. That had all the neccessary info, to match all the information on my stealth paypal. So its not really uploading two separate bank statements. Sorry you kinda lost me there

You have obviously coped here fine marcus, I misread your original post, eBay/PayPal are not exactly operating completely above board these days themselves, so no need for you to be concerned about what you, and the rest of us, need to do to keep selling. Sounds like if you do manage to get passed this limitation you need to change what you are listing to lower risk items, and don't sell too quickly. You would be wise to create at least one other eBay/PayPal, then if do lose an account completely you can keep on going using one of your other accounts.
Thats a load off my shoulders. I dont have much experience in these type of things. So in your experience, do you know of anyone getting into trouble, using forged documents. To continue using paypal? Im so nervous that the more i earn, the more paypal will scrutinize my account information. And find out, im not who i say i am.
Old 01-27-2015

[quote=marcus_aurelius;635891]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post

Thats a load off my shoulders. I dont have much experience in these type of things. So in your experience, do you know of anyone getting into trouble, using forged documents. To continue using paypal? Im so nervous that the more i earn, the more paypal will scrutinize my account information. And find out, im not who i say i am.
Get your priorities right on that one marcus, since the eBay/PayPal verification issues taking priority, earning too much has been sidelined by trying to keep accounts going past the £1900 EU limit, and people struggling with needing to upload proof of ID when they reach that EU limit, that PayPal will accept, you are concentrating on issues that may well never arise for you realistically.
Old 01-27-2015
Threadstarter  

[quote=RosieTosie;635901]
Quote:

Get your priorities right on that one marcus, since the eBay/PayPal verification issues taking priority, earning too much has been sidelined by trying to keep accounts going past the £1900 EU limit, and people struggling with needing to upload proof of ID when they reach that EU limit, that PayPal will accept, you are concentrating on issues that may well never arise for you realistically.
Thanks. I think i may have had too much coffee this morning. It has made me very anxious, and nervous.
The Following User Says Thank You to marcus_aurelius For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (01-27-2015)
Old 01-27-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

PP does consider ebooks and digital items as risky - not well-liked.

Quite a few posts already discussed the bank statement issue. Good luck on your decision
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
marcus_aurelius (01-27-2015), RosieTosie (01-27-2015)
Old 02-02-2015

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 70%

Alot of things Paypal do are illegal as far as im concerned , like keeping your hard earn money for 180 without a good reason. My friend, you have to be abit crooked in this life to get ahead. Paypal are no angels. If I were you I wouldn't worry about anything but not being able to get back on and make money.